The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Old Posts    Empty
PostSubject: Old Posts    Old Posts    I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Johnston, Stephen replied on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 8:38 PM:
[enter from Hallways]
It was nice to be outside. However, Drake was kinda sleepy, and he couldn't tell what he was supposed to do. There weren't any garbage bags, or anything to pick up and carry trash with...., it was odd. In fact, there wasn't even any trash at all. What the heck was he supposed to do anyway??? He stood there confuzzled.

Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 8:51 PM:
Sarah ((NPC, anyone can use her)) notices a boy coming outside and grins, walking over.

"Hi!" she all but shouts, boucning over, "I'm Sarah! Are you here to clean up, too? Wanna help me weed? Cause the flowers are dead, you know, and they might wanna plant new ones someday. And the weeds will look terrible until then. So wanna help?" She grins, pulling him without waiting for an answer.

Johnston, Stephen replied on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 9:02 PM:
"Um sure," replied Drake. "This girl is really weird," Drake thought as the girl started pulling him towards the flowers. He also started thinking other, darker thoughts, but he suppressed them. He didn't want that to show up anytime soon.

Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 9:08 PM:
"Well, come on, come on!" Sarah pulled Drake down and started showing him which plants were weeds and needed to be pulled.

"Don't be afraid to get dirty!" she exclaimed, helping him.

"Oh, look, a worm!" she squealed, momentarily distracted, before turning back to him, grinning ecstatically.

"Wanna hold it?" she giggled, "so! I'm fourteen. How old are you? Why are you here? Ooh, come back wormy! I'm here cause I have type 1 bipolar and can hallucinate. You sure you don't wanna hold the worm?"

Johnston, Stephen replied on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 9:15 PM:
"She's creepy," thought Drake. "Um, I'll hold the worm if you want me to.... I'm 15 and here b/c I sometimes black out and hurt people..." Drake shifted his weight awkwardly. This was a weird situation.

Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 9:20 PM:
"Yay!" she cheered, "Hey where's the other person who's supposed to be here? Oh well. Oh, cool! I bet we're in the same grade! We get to go to class together! You must be new, that's why we've never met before. Cool! Oh, you do? I'm sorry. Sometimes I hurt people when I get mixed episodes- that's both depression and mania- and start hallucinating. But I'm pure mania right now, so it's fine!!!!"

((Seriously, feel free to control her yourself if you want something out of her.))

Cheung, Martin replied on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 11:09 PM:
[Enter from Hallways]

Elektra exited the main building into the courtyard, and shielded her eyes until they adjusted to the natural light. Even the weak grayish illumination from the sun that filtered through the thick clouds were bright in comparison to the dark hallways of the Institute. What were they supposed to do ... Elektra peered around the courtyard. A few stunted trees grew in the enclosure, and some park benches and picnic tables were scattered about, but most of the courtyard was taken up by expanses of weeds. Over in part there was a boy and girl kneeling down in the dirt, pulling up weeds. Elektra headed over to them. "Hey, is this what we're doing? Weeding?" She kneeled down to be on the same level, and gripped some weeds, pulling at them half-heartedly. "I'm Elektra," she said, talking to the girl. "Hey again, Drake." Elektra noticed the struggling creature in the girl's hand and asked, "Why're you holding a worm?" "Hey, Elektra. I'm Sarah," the girl responded while giggling. "And I'm holding the worm cause worms are so awesome! And wriggly!" she declared while poking the worm enthusiastically. "Okayy ..." replied Elektra, smiling awkwardly and glancing at Drake. "So yeah," said Sarah, pushing her hair back behind her ear. "We're going to pull the weeds out so maybe some flowers can be planted! The courtyard looks awful right now. Come on, it's not hard." Sarah began weeding, ripping out the unwanted plants from among the remaining withered flowers. Elektra followed suit, though less happily.

Johnston, Stephen replied on Monday, March 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM:
(Thank you MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!)

"Hi Elektra," said Drake. Whispering into Elektra's ear so that Sarah couldn't hear, Drake also added, "She's really hyper, and it's kinda scary." He then turned back to weeding. It wasn't a fun chore, an easy one, but very monotonous. Like the word monotonous, so many 'o's.
Delete...
Cheung, Martin replied on Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11:16 PM:
"Yeah, I can kinda tell," murmured Elektra. But nice though, Elektra thought. Sarah's bright and bubbly nature was in sharp contrast to the muted currents of anger that flowed through most Institute patients. Courtyard duty wouldn't be too bad with Sarah to cheer her up. She continued weeding the hardy plants that grew in the shaded area, piling the pulled weeds in a mound beside her. Long minutes of dull work passed by, punctuated only by the occasional exclamation of delight from Sarah, when discovering yet another worm to add to her growing collection that wriggled in her left hand. Determined to break the perpetual silence, Elektra spoke. "So Sarah, you're about fifteen, right? You and Drake must have classes together." "Yep!" grinned Sarah, "It'll be so much fun, won't it Drake?" Sarah looked over at Drake who was still bent over, steadily weeding. "Too bad I'm a year older than you too. We won't have any classes together, except maybe group therapy," mourned Elektra remorsefully. "Here's another worm," Elektra said, handing the blind and slimy animal to Sarah quickly to rid herself of it.

Johnston, Stephen replied on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 10:37 PM:
"Sure it will Sarah," Drake replied pleasantly. He really meant, "Oh great," in a sarcastic manner, but he didn't give a hint of it's real meaning. He didn't even sound sarcastic, which was good, considering enemies here wouldn't be a good thing at all.
"Oh Sarah, here's another worm," said Drake handing Sarah another worm. As long as she didn't drop the worms on his head it would be okay. Though actually if they turned out to be leeches it wouldn't be okay for her......

Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 12:06 AM:
((Leeches? Seriously? Those need water, Stephen...))

Sarah squealed again, holding the worms as gently as she could.

"Thanky you!" Suddenly she paused.

"Oh," she whispered, eyes going wide, "someone's watching us... don't look!" she cried, hunching over and trying to pretend like she hadn't noticed the nurse peering out from her window.

Johnston, Stephen replied on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 12:08 AM:
((Well maybe land-leeches.....))

Cheung, Martin replied on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 12:14 AM:
Elektra couldn't help grinning at Sarah's enthusiasm at such a simple thing as a worm. She would enjoy spending time with the permanently hyper girl, Elektra predicted. At Sarah's quiet exclamation, Elektra couldn't help an automatic half-turn towards the window before she stopped herself with a concious effort and returned to weeding. Her heart beat against her chest, and her mind ran wildly, thinking of countless things the nurse could be doing. Chaperoning them from within the confines of the main building? Observing for a study? Spying for ... something? The possibilities streamed through Elektra's thoughts and though she tried to push them away, they just came back. "What is the nurse doing? Just watching us to make sure we're not fooling around?" Elektra asked nervously. "It's kinda weird, knowing that we're being observed. I wish we hadn't noticed, actually." Elektra pulled a few more weeds out from the dry dirt, ripping them up forcefully and throwing them into the growing pile of plant debris.

Cheung, Martin replied on Saturday, April 02, 2011 at 8:01 PM:
(( uh, stephen? you gonna post? pleeaassse ... ))

Johnston, Stephen replied on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 at 12:56 AM:
"Yeah, that's probably what she's doing," whispered Drake before continuing weeding. He wondered why there were so many worms. However, he stopped wondering about that when he found wood under the dirt, wood and termites. There was something there. Quickly looking over his shoulder to see the nurse walking away, he told the other two. "Hey, look, there's something here!" in a hushed tone. He wondered what it would end up being. This was exciting; something was already happening!!!

Cheung, Martin replied on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 at 1:49 AM:
Elektra threw the clod of weeds she was holding into her heap and moved over closer to Drake. "What is that?" she whispered. She brushed away some of the dirt clinging to the surface of the wood, and tried to discern what the wooden object was from the vague shape visible from the surface. Elektra looked around too, and was relieved that the nurse was no longer watching them from the window. She was most likely just gazing out the window by chance, she reassured herself, though doubts still swam in her mind.

"Come on. Clear away some of this dirt, and let's see what this is," she said. Sarah joined in enthusiastically, quickly unearthing more wood that hid beneath the soil. As more of it became seen, it was clear that the wood had been buried for some time. The wooden planks were rotting, and termites crawled on its surface. Sarah was not perturbed by the insects, which was no surprise as she still clutched to a couple of the worms. However, Elektra was not particularly fond of bugs and cautiously sweeped them away with a stick of deadfall. Some time passed as they cleared away the earth obscuring the shape of the wood.

"Really, Drake?" she asked the boy annoyedly. "This is just an old picnic table! Look, you can see the surface of it, and the broken bench seat over here." Elektra stood up and kicked dirt into the air frustratedly. "You just made us waste a good ten minutes." She glared at Drake suspiciously. Perhaps the boy enjoyed making her waste her time. Maybe he didn't like her, and that's why he wanted to make her work in vain.

Johnston, Stephen replied on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 at 2:47 AM:
"Well why would they put an old unbroken picnic table under the ground??? I'm sure there has to be something here," said Drake as he quickly unearthed more of the table. "I really doubt they would go to the trouble if there was nothing on it or in it," Drake whispered softly. "Are you going to help me or not?"

Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 at 3:27 PM:
Sarah grinned widly, all but shouting, "I'll help!" She dove forwards next to Drake and hurridly began to sweap off more soil with her hands.

"We need to be careful, though, cause we don't wanna break it," she explained as she carefully fingered the grooves, "It's all rotted and stuff, so it's probably fragile... wanna maggot?!" She offered to Drake cheerfully. She grinned as Elektra turned away slightly as if about to be sick. Sarah giggled, staring down at the maggots. Then she realized one of her worms was getting away.

"Nooooo, wormy, come back, wormy!" she squealed, momentarily abandoning Drake for her worm. By now, her hands were over flowing with multiple bugs.

"It's too bad work's almost over," she sighed, "I bet I can't bring them inside....ooh! What're we gonna do about the big hole in the ground?!"

Cheung, Martin replied on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 at 7:47 PM:
"No thanks," Elektra said, sickened by the wriggling maggot. "We better fill it up again," she responded. "I don't think the staff'll be happy that we've been digging holes in the courtyard." She glanced at the main building, wondering if the bell had rung yet. "We don't have much time though. It's almost time to go. Hurry!"

Elektra began shoveling dirt into the hole with both hands, attempting to cover up the bare patch with some of the weeds. "Come on, you don't want isolation, do you?" She patted down some weeds in place, and swept more loose soil into the hole. "We're gonna get killed for this, for sure ..." she muttered.

"Well? Help, you guys!" She snapped impatiently. Sarah followed Elektra's example, filling the hole with dirt enthusiastically. For a moment, Elektra wondered if Sarah would be able to keep her worms and bugs. Probably not. Most likely they'd be confiscated, for fear of something or another. Everything was dangerous in the Institute's view.

Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 at 11:53 PM:
A woman walked outside quickly scanning the three teens. Her eyes narrowed at the remaining hole in the ground before frowning at Sarah.

"Ms. Chipley, please come with me to the nurse's office to have your medicine adjusted. The rest of you, please go on to class. The bell has rung. You will recieve appropriate consequence for this mess later." Face paling, Sarah followed the woman inside. She paused for a moment to smile back sadly at Elektra and Drake, only to have her wrist grabbed as she was pulled forwards.

Cheung, Martin replied on Thursday, April 07, 2011 at 1:23 AM:
Elektra's heart beat wildly, blood pounding in her ears. They had been discovered after all. She smiled and waved at Sarah, but as soon as the girl's back was turned, Elektra's face fell. Who knew what would happen to the hyperactive girl now? Medication adjustments could be deadly. Some patients had to be hospitalized due to overdoses.

"See what you've done now?" she snapped at Drake. Elektra pushed more dirt and weeds over the overturned soil where the hole had been with her foot halfheartedly. "Now we're gonna be punished for sure." She sighed, and stopped. Elektra wiped her dirtied hands on her jeans, leaving dark smears on the blue material. "Come on, let's go to class." Drake had been nice to her, though he'd gotten both her and Sarah in trouble, but he was in the same boat, wasn't he? And Elektra didn't want to lose a potential friend, so she internally forgave the boy.

Day 1 - 9:02
[Exit to LA]
Delete...
Johnston, Stephen replied on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 11:49 AM:
"Hey, I'm sorry," Drake muttered. It wasn't like he had purposefully gotten them in trouble. Gees, their punishment couldn't be that bad, could it???
Delete...
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com

Old Posts
Page 1 of 1