The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Information Empty
PostSubject: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 pm

According to the leading scientists of the time, there had been no warning. No clues. Nothing to show the destruction that was sure to follow. They had said it was just a virus. Some new strain of flu, to be sure. Nothing to panic about. Yes, it was rapidly spreading. Yes, there was no known antidote. Yes, the fact that it spread through fluid exchange was a bit frightening. But that was like HIV, right? Nothing new. Nothing to worry about.

Those scientists were all dead now.

All but a few.

Some were simply stronger, smarter, more driven than their colleagues. They had fought long and hard for their right to survive. They had the newest weapons. They best armor. The most food hidden away for emergencies. And they were going to survive in this world somehow. They had to.

But over time, more and more people fell to the disease. The virus was everywhere. Humanity was beginning to fall. Every public spot was home to groups of people shouting to repent for your sins before God destroyed humanity.

Those groups were like a buffet for the undead.

The scientists knew that in order to not simply be wiped off the face of the earth with their deaths, they needed an antidote. So they banded together in small groups and vowed they would create something at all costs. Even at the cost of the immune.

For there were, it seemed, those who were immune. They were few and far between. But they were alive. No one knew what made them different. But even they were beginning to go, as rogue groups took them out in order to "carry out God's will".

Survival, even for the immune, is not easy.

Three years since the zombie outbreak has past. You are in a small city, part of one of two small groups fighting for survival. One is a group with little food, little water, but weapons. They are trapped in an old, abandoned hotel. The other, which has its base in a grocery store, has food and water to spare, but no weaponry. Both groups have a mixture of the immune and survivors against all chances.

With the apocalypse impending, can you survive against all odds?

Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Plot:

Ok, guys. This is just your basic zombie apocalypse roleplay, really. The zombie virus is spread by fluid exchange. In other words; biting, scratching, a head exploding and getting blood on you, s*x. The goal, obviously, is to survive. At ANY costs.

If you're a survivor, you're probably part of a group of others like you. Your goals are to get food, water, weapons, and shelter. You don't care about any big plans right now. You still (should) have a long life ahead of you. Repopulating earth isn't exactly your prime priority.

If you're a scientist, you want to find the cure. You are willing to do anything for this antidote, anything. You will experiment on children, kill off other survivors, even torture people for info. Your only goal is to ensure that the human race makes it. You are going to try to capture and study the immune to see what makes them special, even though you yourself may or may not be immune.

3/5 of the remaining population are immune. The non-immune find survivng a bit harder, of course. Their numbers are somehow even lower, though it started off with the immune representing only 1% of the population.

Those who are immune cannot get the virus. This does not save them from other viruses or diseases which are running rampant.

Also, something... strange is happening to the non-immune. Many of them are beginning to display psychic powers born from a need to survive. Only 1/5 of the remaining population has these powers.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information   Information I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Rules:
1. You can have FIVE characters, max
2. You can have three characters who are immune
3. You can have one non-immune character be psychic
4. Posts must be at least a paragraph
5. No godmoding
6. No attempting to be the most important character, strongest, smartest, nicest, ect
7. No trying to control the plot
8. At least one of your characters must eventually die
9. If you want a new character once the RP has started, you must have a realistic way to introduce them
10. You may not kill player characters... in the same group as you
11. No killing off a PC character without asking their player for permission
12. Keep it PG-13
13. If a non-immune is bitten, they become a zombie. This is equal to deaht, and they are no longer playable

Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Information Empty

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Family:
Relation to others:
Skills:
Personality:
Fear:
Dream:
Stengths:
Weaknesses:
Job:

Character Stats:
You must use at least 10 points on each stat bar (except psychic ability and immunity), less than 40. Being immune costs 10 stat points The stats are out of 100. You have 100 stat points to use.

Strength:
Stamina:
Speed:
Strategy:
Psychic Ability:
Immunity:
------------------------
Overall:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Information Empty