The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basic Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:45 pm

High school. Proclaimed by adults to be some of the easiest years of their lives. The time when school is hard, but not as hard as college. When it might be hard to find friends, but cliques aren’t as over ruling as they were in middle school. When you might be treated like a kid, but at least you have free rent and food. When you might hate your family, but at least you have family. Good times, right?
No.
Not everyone has life that easy. Even for normal teens, there are countless problems to be experienced. And yes, those problems range far beyond zits. Some of these nameless, faceless, supposed-to-be-happy teens are living in poverty. Some are being bounced through the foster care system. Some were raped. Some watched a family member die. Some have learning disabilities. Some get bullied.
And those are just normal people problems!
Well, you say, what other kind of people are there?
People like me. People who aren’t supposed to exist. People who, according to the government, don’t exist.
At least, not when it’s not convenient for us to.
We could be your cousin. Your best friend. Your lab partner. The person you sit next to on the bus. The shy boy in science who stutters out answers. The geek who wears a pocket protector. The bully who steals kid’s lunch.
We are not normal. We have power. Power greater than you could even dream of. Because we’re real. And reality is always stranger than fiction.
We are normal high school students, but we are super heroes.
And if we can’t stay hidden, we will die.
Welcome, dear students, to Wheeler High School, where anything can happen…
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Plot:

You’re an ordinary high school student except for one thing; ever since you can remember, you’ve had a super power. Now, entering high school, you and your group of super ‘hero’ friends are just trying to pass math. Too bad things are a bit more complicated than that.

To begin, people have one of the following powers:

Climakinesis – the ability to control the weather
Cloning – the ability to make copies of yourself
Flying – the ability to fly
Hydrokinesis – the ability to control and summon water
Intangibility – the ability to evade physical contact
Invisibility – the ability to make others not see you
Mind Control – the ability to control other people’s minds
Mind Reading – the ability to read other’s thoughts and memories
Pyrokinesis – the ability to control and summon fire
Shape Shifting – the ability to change the shape of your body to most anything
Telekinesis – the ability to move objects with your mind
Teleportation – the ability to change location instantly
Time Control – the ability to slow, stop, and or speed up time

The current player list is:

Katherine (Game Master) (Cloning)
Kevin (Game Master) (Shape Shifting)
Stephen (Intangibility)
Martin (Climakinesis)
Kyle (Telekinesis)
Patrick (Flight)
Chase (Hydrokinesis)
Theresa (Invisibility)
Ryan (Pyrokinesis)

In addition to that, curtain characters not controlled by players may have one or more of the above powers. These can include teachers, staff, and other students. Some may even be resistant to these powers.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Classes    Basic Information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 pm

The RP has been made to represent a real school situation in that there are several classes that may be assigned to a student. These are:
Math II
Acc Math II
Lit
Spanish
French
World Geography
Chemistry
Biology
HTML (Computer Programming)

Schedules have been assigned to each student. If a student has a problem with his or her schedule, they should report to the principal or assistant principal on the first day of school.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Rules:
1. Your main character is, obviously, yourself
2. Other teachers must be applied for
3. NPCs can be used whenever, by whoever
4. If you play a NPC or another character besides your own, YOU MUST ASK before giving them powers or immunity
5. Posts must be at least a paragraph
6. No god-moding
7. No attempting to be the most important character, strongest, smartest, nicest, ect
8. No trying to control the plot
9. You may not kill player characters... on the same side as you
10. Rating wise, anything goes, but anything above PG needs to go in white with * for spoilers
11. Try to be realistic; yes, there are powers, but this takes place in our universe
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 pm

WARNING! WARNING!:
Not everyone on earth is your friend, despite what Kindergarten teachers insist. Some teachers or students might want to hurt you for your powers. Some of these people may be normal, but some may have powers themselves. And the government would just love to have their hands on powers like yours; are you sure no one at your school works for them? Some people, of course, may have a personal grudge against those with powers, viewing you as freaks. Some characters may want to help you, or can at least be made to help you. But you may want to hide your powers to not attract attention. Then again, maybe you don’t. Some of the people against you are strong, and you cannot beat them alone. Sometimes you may need outside help. Just remember, choose your friends wisely.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Welcome to High School.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basic Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Information   Basic Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Information
Page 1 of 1