The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

History and Locations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

History and Locations Empty
PostSubject: History and Locations   History and Locations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Lake Lachrymose is a very large lake, affected as it is by Hurricane Herman. One of the notable points of the lake is the leeches that inhabit its waters. If anyone goes into Lake Lachrymose within an hour after eating, the Lachrymose Leeches will smell the food and devour them. There are various features around the lake, including Curdled Cave (which is for sale), a cliff which formerly held the eccentric Josephine Anwhistle's house, beaches, and the Town of Lake Lachrymose. The resort town is bustling during good weather, but in the bad weather, things are dead. The Anxious Clown restaurant is of particular note, which supposedly a very odd waiter saying, "I didn't realize this was a sad occasion." The food is horrible. Some meals include the Extra Fun Family Appetizer (a bunch of things served up together and fried with a sauce), the Surprising Chicken Salad, and Cheer-up Cheeseburgers. Another important place is Damocles Dock, where the Fickle Ferry docks. Captain Sham's Sailboat Rentals is located here. Other places are the Lavender Lighthouse, marking Curdled Cave's location, a clothing store called Look! It Fits!, the Rancorous Rocks, and the Wicked Whirlpool. It is known that Captain Widdershins patrolled Lake Lachrymose in his submarine, the Queequeg. Notably, the word "lachrymose" means "tearful", "piteous", or "mournful". It stems from the Latin word "Lacrimosa".
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com

History and Locations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email :: Roleplay :: Massive Roleplays :: Volunteer Fire Department :: Lake Lachrymose (And Neighboring Town)-
Jump to: