The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:10 pm

WHAT WERE YOUR RESULTS? Ask Kate for the URL, I don't remember it... Even if you're straight, it's nice to know whether or not you'll "top" in the relationship.

...for the record, I got the Chibi Seme. Go look it up *.*
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:02 pm

http://www.semeuke.com/

I ADORE this quiz. Wink

So far, I've gotten Badass Uke twice, Romantic Seme once, and Sadistic Seme twice. Innocent Ukes, beware. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Haha, make that Badass Uke three times. Guess I'm half Uke, half.. Romantically Sadistic Seme? XD
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:44 am

I took it just to see what I would be.... sigh
Innocent jocolor
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:57 am

Haha, I knew it! Cat laughing
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 am

:death stare:
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 am

Silly, innocent ukes can't give death stares. Positive
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:04 am

That's one of the answers I picked though!!!!!
:death stare: Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 am

So? You're still just a silly little Innocent Uke. Friends
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:14 am

ARRRUUUUGAAHHHH elephant elephant elephant bounce pale pale pale Arrow Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 am

Positive Laughing Cat laughing Razz 2 Glasses Wink Friends
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:40 pm

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that.....
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Hahahahahahaha [wipes tears of laughter away]
I give death glares to Kyle. >Smile

Also, you do know what "seme" and "uke" mean, right Stephen? O.o
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Shush, Martin.

What'd you score? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Haha, I bet he doesn't. XP
I got Romantic Seme.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Figures, haha
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:39 am

I took it again, and then got romantic seme.

I congratulate you, Martini. Suave bastard. XD
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 pm

What do they mean???
Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog
(plague of frogs)
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Honey, go back to the site and click The Personalities (found up top). Select the personality whose info you wish to see.
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Um, thanks I guess? Hahaha ... XP
Do you know what "seme" and "uke" are?
Back to top Go down
chichi

chichi

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:42 pm

I got Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke, and Don't Fuck With Me Seme... Clueless Uke to Don't Fuck With Me Seme was only one answer apart...? Razz
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Haha, niiice. XP

I'd say you're more innocent than not, but can be tough if need be.,
Back to top Go down
chichi

chichi

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:58 pm

I have the guts and ability to attempt anything if I has to. But only if I have to. So I don't. XD
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Tell me what they mean!!!!!!!!!!
Plague of Frogs:
Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:08 pm

[facepalm] Stephen, it's called Google, the font of all knowledge. Also urbandictionary.com Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?   THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SEME UKE TEST!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email :: Random Chat :: Pure Randomness-
Jump to: