The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Video Games?!??!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

Awesome Video Games?!??!? Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:20 pm

I prefer the type with swords and shields and daggers, not one million and one different types of guns -.-'

My three favourites in no particular order:

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Assassins Creed: Revelations (It's not out yet but it will be my favourite ^^)

Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (...SHUT UP)

Anyone else a gamer? Or am I the only one?
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:13 pm

O.O ... [has never owned a video game in his life] [is basically clueless] XD

So yeah, you're basically the only video gamer! Smile
Well ... there are others. But they never get online.
BECAUSE THEY'RE PLAYING TOO MANY VIDEO GAMES!
Ex. Chase Poorman and Ryan Whitehead.
And if you include mmorpgs in your definition, Kevin.
(He's obsessed with Minecraft, like tons of others) Surprised
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:16 pm

... I play video games...

I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I've played my shair of games.

Have you ever played Amercian McGee Alice?
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:49 am

Martin..., you live an empty life if you've never owned a video game..... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Uh yeah. My TV is ancient, and I don't have a console, so I wouldn't be able to use it, even if I had one.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Then get a DS. Duh.
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Yes. Of course my parents would by a DS for me. Duh.
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:42 am

I had to buy everything myself. Like, everything. The only thing my dad'll pay for is books, which is freaking awesome when it's like a forty dollar collection, but I bought all of the games myself, and I play them on my friends XBox and pS3.
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:19 pm

The only money I have comes from my parents ... Well, technically that's not true. I get money from lay-see's ( O.o not sure how pinyin spells it, but that would be Mandarin anyways, so oh well ) from relatives. >Smile But then it's either: a) immediate confiscation or b) you can keep it ... (implied, the only way you'll be able to buy anything is if I drive you to a store, and then I'll be there when you attempt to buy whatever you want to judge whether your purchase would be acceptable or not. by the way, it's probably not acceptable.) - _ -

My dad is ridiculously frugal. If we want something considered cheap by Americus suburbia, he'll go off on some tangent about his childhood, and I'm like, I'm sorry your life was sad ... but I want this. Sad My parents buy books if I really want them, though! Smile
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Same with me, but I longboard to the store, I have this cutesy little town sort of thiNg about a mile away, so...
Back to top Go down
chichi

chichi

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:46 pm

... my parents buy me stuff... if I can provide a reason why I want it. Unless it's just me and my dad. Then he buys me what I want.

But... I won't play video games. I refuse. It would totally take over my life. XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Video Games?!??!?   Awesome Video Games?!??!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Video Games?!??!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email :: Random Chat :: Books, Movies, and Music-
Jump to: