The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BEGIN ROLEPLAY HERE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

BEGIN ROLEPLAY HERE Empty
PostSubject: BEGIN ROLEPLAY HERE   BEGIN ROLEPLAY HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:19 pm

You and a group of friends are walking along Briny Beach one windy day. You're laughing and joking around, relieved to have escaped your house for a few minutes to breathe in some fresh salty air. School has just let out for the summer, and you're quite pleased with your grades. On the other hand, your parents say you will go to a prestigous bording school next year, which you are certainly not looking forward to. You better enjoy this summer as best you can.
You're showing your brother how you can balance on an old rotting driftwood log when your sister gives a terrified shout. A piece of paper is slowly landing in front of her, carried by the wind. It's beginning to burn, it's edges curling slightly inwards. Hesitantly and slowly, so as not to burn yourself, you pick it up. On it is two names and some info.
Name: K
Goals:
Group: VFD
-
Name: M
Goals:
Group: VFD
-
The world is quiet here.

Now it's your brother's turn to shout. You're staring at the piece of paper, trying to understand what the eye means, when he points up at your house. You look up and realize that it's on fire. Your breath catches in your throat. You barely even know what you're doing before your legs are pumping, racing you back up the beach and to your driveway. But the fire spread fast. Already, your house has burned to the frame. You feel moisture run down your cheeks and you realize that you're crying. Your parents were still in there...

You look down and gasp. Etched into the dirt is the same eye figure that was on the letter. Feeling faint, you collapse onto the ground as the fire trucks, far too late, drive up, and a the police come and lead you into your siblings into the police cars.

You look back as all you ever knew fades away...

Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: BEGIN ROLEPLAY HERE   BEGIN ROLEPLAY HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Rules:

No supernatural powers
You must stay with the other player characters
No going off plot!
Please write more than one sentence at a time
When you change locations, go to the appropraite thread for that location. At the end of said post write ((departs to _____)) and write the location. When entering a location, write ((enters from ______)) and write where they came from
For each post, write what day it is in game time (day 1, day 2, day 3, ect), the game time (morning, afternoon, night), and a relative in game time.

Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: OLD POSTS   BEGIN ROLEPLAY HERE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Zhu, Chichi replied on Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 4:55 PM:
((O: What exactly are we doing in this one???))

Cheung, Martin replied on Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 5:20 PM:
(( it's sort of a mystery rp - katherine can explain better ))

Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 9:32 PM:
((Ok, I think you all can start now? Just so you know, there are 3 open slots. Please post a character sheet.
Just so you know, all three characters are siblings.))

Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 12:01 AM:
((Ooh yet! And please add an odd quirk or habbit, like Violet and tying up her hair, Sunny and her chewing, or Klaus and pushing up his glasses.))

Zhu, Chichi replied on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 12:33 AM:
Okay. Repost:
Name: Taina
Goals: Become a cryptographer and or/forensic science expert
Quirks: Tapping feet and/or fingers in morse code, with random messages such as "Pie = Pi" or "You can't catch mice in Cleveland without a hunting license"
Group: [none]

((No action taken yet))

Johnston, Stephen replied on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 1:30 AM:
YAY!!!!!
name: Clide
Goals: become an evil scientist and rule the world or become the President of the United States
Quirks: Likes making strange faces at random, and sitting like Shikamaru when thinking.
Group: what???? I'm only 7!!!!!

Cheung, Martin replied on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 1:36 AM:
... can you stop making naruto references?!?
Delete...
Johnston, Stephen replied on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 1:40 AM:
no

Zhu, Chichi replied on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 2:44 AM:
((OOC: DARN IT STEPHEN... he ruined the order... [sobs] Sorry, I'm having an OCD day. >.<))

Cheung, Martin replied on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 at 10:20 PM:
(( okay, we need one more person. sarah? ))
Delete...
Sholl, Kevin replied on Thursday, February 03, 2011 at 11:50 PM:
I'm in. I now got access.

Name: Bartholemu
Goals: Be a computer expert and own such a buisness
Quirks: Will close eyes at randoms times and just think for a while, bites nails, hates to brush his unruly hair.
Groups: ?
Delete...
Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 12:47 AM:
((YAY! Ok, we can start now. Please exit to Orphanage to see the next post.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEGIN ROLEPLAY HERE   BEGIN ROLEPLAY HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEGIN ROLEPLAY HERE
Page 1 of 1