The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost In Everlost

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:14 pm

A roleplay that I am thinking of doing. Rated PG. Though this depends on if Katherine gets involved and how far she'll go. - _ -

Note: Will take place in and around (at least for the beginning) Atlanta, GA and metro ATL with normal - I stress NORMAL - teenagers.

However, this will not be a willy nilly do-nothing roleplay, there IS a plot to this and an interesting twist that I will tell after characters are actually created, so there's no bias in creating them, as well as special "superpowers" for certain characters. Capiche? Thanks. XD

The recommended number of characters (for now at least) sits at three. One must be of the opposite gender.

Last edited by Stonewing130 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Character Profile:

Name: (include nickname if applicable)
Family: (list family members/friends)

Appearance: (what does he/she look like?)
Personality: (how does he/she interact?)
History: (briefly summarize their history)
Opinions: (political/religious/social views)

Apparel: (what is he/she dressed in?)
Activity: (what is he/she doing exactly?)
Likes/Dislikes: (personal preferences?)

Other: (anything else you'd like to add?)

Please no powerplaying or Mary Sues.

http://random-name-generator.info/
^ this site can help with names

Last edited by Stonewing130 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Character Profile:

Name: Ethel Zimmerman
Family: Cordelia Zimmerman (mother and artist), Ambrose Zimmerman (brother - 12 years old), Virginia Zimmerman (aunt and accountant)

Appearance: medium length auburn hair, gray eyes. not exactly the skinniest girl around. doesn't wear the most appealing clothes either.
Personality: very shy. impulsive however, and often sarcastic. hides
feelings underneath a layer of cynicism.
History: as part neo-pagan, part hippie, and part eco-activist, cordelia zimmerman is a curious woman. she burdened both of her children (both fathered by different men out of wedlock) with unflattering and old fashioned names. ethel was never the popular girl. in fact, she is loner, not even qualifying as a nerd due to her poor grades or a geek because of her lack of interest in anything whatsoever. though not physically bullied, she is very much isolated and ignored by most of the teenagers at Meadowcreek High.
Opinions: unaffiliated Christian, some Neo-Pagan influence from mother. socially liberal, politically conservative.

Location: outside her school (Meadowcreek High) on the sidewalk
Apparel: flared jeans, blue tank top, and a light gray jacket. nails are painted sky blue. battered phone in left jeans pocket. five dollars in right jeans pocket. two snack bars in right jacket pocket, several tissues in the left.
Activity: waiting to cross to the other side of the road
Likes/Dislikes: hates arts and crafts, loves chocolate and food in general. dislikes exercise. likes autumn and pets such as dogs. despises the name her mother gave her.

Other: ethel spends most of her spare time wandering around the ancient and long abandoned park north of the school, or in the library also close nearby.
Back to top Go down
chichi

chichi

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Character Profile:

Name: Marley Jansen
Family: A triplet. Two brothers: Jordan and Kendall Jansen (both starting 8th grade), Elise Washington (mother), Justin Jansen (father).

Appearance: shoulder length red hair, green eyes, petite, thin but not skinny. She has a decent sense of style, and her hair is wavy and often in a messy bun. She wears glasses, and has freckles.
Personality: Extrovert. Seems happy.
History: Marley's dad is the mayor of Johns Creek, Georgia. His dad and mom, Marley's grandparents, served on the Ga DOT and DOE boards. Elise came from a dysfunctional family and left her home in Boston at 18. She works as a spokesperson for Coca Cola. However, the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Elise is not a present figure in Marley's life, and does not maintain constant communication. She's constantly unreachable for months at a time, and does not live at home. Marley and her siblings are constantly pushed to be more like their father and to pursue political careers, no matter how small.
Opinions: An active member of the fight against world hunger, and a motivated participant in almost any charity presented to her. Non-religious, but observes Jewish customs.

Apparel: Softball pants, a jersey, and wielding a bat. On one shoulder is a gym bag containing a full change of clothes, a hairbrush, an extra pair of slide-able shoes (for softball), some hand sanitizer, and 2 protein bars.
Activity: She's walking towards the nearest bathroom with some teammates to change her clothes and head out after softball practice.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes ice skating and softball, making a difference, getting good grades, pleasing her dad, being smarter than her brothers. Dislikes: being pushed to be a politician, how her mother is never around like everyone else's, cheerleading, close-mindedness.

Other: Marley goes to Perry High School, and her siblings to go Clayton Village Middle School. Her ice house is called the Atlanta Ice Academy (AIA) and her softball team is called the Blue Hill Hitters.
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Name: Stephanie
Gender: Female, Straight...(Did I really have to put that???)
Family: A twin of her half-minute older brother Joseph

Appearance: Straight Dirty Blond hair down to the bottom of the shoulder blades, green eyes, thin, fair skin.
Personality: Peppy, stubborn, and confident
History: (Seriously???)
Opinions: Baptist Christian, Conservative.......

Apparel: Tie-die T-shirt, blue jeans, cherry red nails, nice phone in left pocket, swim gear in left hand in a mesh bag, and Swim bag in right
Activity: about ready to drive to the bus after swim practice
Likes: Swimming, ice cream, chocolate, candy, good grades, beating her brother whenever she can, procrastinating projects, card games, animals
Dislikes: Stupids, Insanely negative or Insanely positive people, How Boring Spanish Class Is

Last edited by SilverOtterSage on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chichi

chichi

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:36 pm

((Haha Stephen, way to be creative. Mountain View Aquatic?

Also...

YOU COPY CAT!!!

My only existing character has a dad named Justin, and she's a triplet. Your only character has a TWIN BROTHER named Justin. Twin/Triplet and dad/brother? Really now? REALLY?!))

Last edited by chichi on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:19 pm

((Really, Stephen? Your character is described as "hot?" Razz ))

Name: Katherine, Katie
Family: A younger sister, younger by two years: Anna. A mother and father.

Appearance: Quite average; brown hair and eyes, semi-pale skin. Perhaps hit a bit hard by acne, and not the best at personal hygeine. But average.
Personality: Katie is a shy girl. She can't stand confrontation. While she has many out-there ideas and can be wild in private, she maintains a public face of petrifying social anxiety.
History: For the most part, Katie had a normal life. In recent years, her younger sister has begun to suffer from the symptoms of schizophrenia. It is, without a doubt, causing a strain on her family.
Opinions: Katie is fairly liberal, unable to stand the idea of others being in pain. Her religion is Judaism, though she despises the idea of a God who allows so much pain into the world
Likes/Dislikes: (personal preferences?)

Apparel: A Wonderland T-shit and worn blue jeans
Activity: Reading and surfing the web

Other: Katie is fantasy inclined. She has the tendency to become overly involved in everything she reads, and she can't help but wonder, sometimes, if perhaps she isn't schizophrenic, as well. Sometimes, keeping reality and fiction seperate is just so difficult...
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
chichi

chichi

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:32 pm

((Cause T-shits totally exist XP))
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:41 pm

(( ... um. well since all of those were girls, we should probably each create a male character. please? XD ))
(( don't worry, chichi. yes, stephen totally stole that idea - BAD CHILD - but it won't matter soon, ok? XP ))
(( doncha know? everyone wears t-shits! um. "katherine/katie" sounds a bit familiar ... we can discuss this. ))
Back to top Go down
chichi

chichi

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Character Profile: Andrew Hills

Name: Goes by Drew or Andrew
Family: Foster family: Jessica (5 and loves horses), Charlie (8 and wants to be a fireman like his father was), Briton Blake (19 and in school at Georgia Tech), Janie Blake (foster mom of 3 and one born), Trevor Blake (Product designer for Amazon, foster father of 3 and one born).

Appearance: Around 5'6" and thin, black hair, light skinned Asian.
Personality: Drew is fun to be around, but not an extrovert. He is submissive and vulnerable, but not at all gullible.
History: Lived in a crackhouse in Nevada until his mother was arrested when he was 6. Placed into foster care at age 7 with a family that didn't care about him, that just wanted the tax cuts. Malnourished and sickly when transferred to the Blakes, Drew never was able to fill up his shape. Despite being chubby at the crackhouse and the police halfway, he's twig thin now.
Opinions: Christian, but not protruding about his beliefs. Supports gay rights openly. Not publicly "out."

Apparel: Hunter green Abercrombie polo, ash colored light coat, and black skinny jeans with hand painted Converse.
Activity: He is sitting on the floor and doing math homework.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: blue things, painting, writing and reading, playing Ping Pong, playing Soccer. Dislikes: HolierThanThou Christians, white colored clothing (except for socks and scarves), bad grades, American football.

Other: DREW DOES NOT "ACT GAY," so unless you're friends with him, you won't be able to know. [Hint hint STEPHEN and god-moding] He goes to Robbins High School and he plays soccer with the SCFC (South City Football Club). His foster siblings Charlie and Jess go to Carpenter Elementary. And in case you missed it, he is ASIAN, not Caucasian. Smile
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Name: Born Lily, but known on the streets as Lithium
Family/History: Lithium's mother was an alcoholic, her father a pedophile. Lily spent most of her life with her aunt and uncle to avoid placement in foster care. Hoever, as kind as her aunt and uncle were, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Lily was only 8 years old when she discovered cutting, 9 when she learned to smoke and drink, and 12 when drugs and sex became a part of her life. At 16, she ran away from her home. To her great annoyance, she was found and returned. However, she was given little to no help, and it looks like she might just be another statistic left to slip through the cracks of life

Appearance: Currently, her hair is magenta with electric green highlights, and even she can't remember her precise birth shade. Her eyes are green, though, so she assumes it used to be fairly light. She's extremely thin, years of eating disorders and drug abuse taking their toll. Her skin is sickly pale with multiple scars.
Personality: Lithium is cynical and sarcastic, angry and bitter. She trusts no one, but has not the least problem jumping into the first open bed she can find. One might call her over protective, but she's actually just fiercly co-dependent and terrified of abandonment. She's apathetic and easily frightened, seemingly bipolar. If you hurt her once, she will never trust you again.
Opinions: Lithium is liberal for the sake of convience, but honestly doesn't give a shit about politics. She hates the government and everything it stands for, likewise with religion. She despises the God who did this to her. She despises those who tell her everything is God's plans. And she despises the "Jesus" who "died for the sins" of her shit-tastic family.
Likes/Dislikes: Lithium craves safety, stability, and love. However, she had fallen into the wrong crowd almost immediately after entering the custody of her aunt and uncle and had only enjoyed two years of a relatively normal life before her father was released on parole. She has obvious signs of PTSD and borderline personality disorder. As much as she just wants to feel happy, she will actively work against this. If you asked her what she loved most, her answer would most likely revolve around pot or sexual activies. She would claim to hate the police and stuck up, geeky, or upper-class teenagers. In reality, what Lithium hates most is the hell hole her life has become. She despises men, yet seems to gravitate towards them. She hates how weak she makes herself, hates all signs of weakness, yet continues to get high whenever possible. Slowly, Lithium is beginning to hate herself.

Apparel: A black lace top corset with purple streaks and rips showing her stomach. A ruffled black skirt only barely covers her thin, lacy underwear, and only fishnet stockings provide the slightest mystery. A beautiful blond wig is tied up with a purple ribbon. She’s wearing big black boots with purple straps and a spider necklace to complete the look.
Activity: Returning from one of her "jobs", preparing to take a shower

Other: Lithium currently has only two friends in the world; Matthew and Kitsune. She would do anything to protect them. As an extremely paranoid street kid with a a rown belt and the tendency to carry knives with her wherever she goes, this is a lot.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:19 pm

((Actually, Katie is not me. At all. Even if she tries to insist she is. XD

So basically, she's actually a lot more... well, prickish than I am. And since we don't plan on her fronting much, I'm gonna make three different characters and just ignore her a lot, ok?))
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Name: Jillian, but don't call her that. She insists her name is Kitsune, and will order Lithium to punch anyone who insists otherwise.
Family: Kitsune refuses to mention her parents, but she currently lives with her distant cousin, Matthew.

Appearance: Kitsune has dirty blond hair that falls to her shoulders. She's a bit shorter than average, and quite thin. She has bright blue eyes and a few freckles dusted across her face.
Personality: She's a very bubbly girly. She's a new age hippie, of a sort. She's always happy and seems incapable of disliking anyone other than her family. She believes in love for all! Of course, this translates to her being a bit of a slut. She sleeps around, lives for the day. She'll drink, smoke, and occasionally snort or shoot up. Not much phases her, and she seems to have no solid plans or goals for life.
History: All anyone really knows of Kitsune is that she transfered to Oakwood High School in her sophmore year and became a celebrity of sorts within months. Most people could tell you that she was the only person brave enough to actually form a solid relationship with Lithium, but less are quite sure whether or not they were officially dating.
Opinions: Kitsune is a liberal leaning free spirit. She's pagan and very earth loving.
Likes/Dislikes: An easier question: what does she dislike? She may love Lithium and Matthew, and she may dislike her parents, but her opinion on everything else seems about the same. Except war and vegetables, of course. Those, even she despises.

Apparel: A loose fitting sweat shirt, tight jeans, boots, and a cow boy hat.
Activity: Sleeping

Other: She may very well be one of the most preverted people you will ever meet
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Name: Matthew
Gender: Male, not currently interested in dating, thank you
Family: Kitsune is his cousin, Lithium his "adopted child." He still contacts his mother and father, occasionally, but seems to be the family's black sheep

History: Matthew was never the best student, but never the worst. He got on fine with others, but was never popular. He was strong, but not athletic. He was well-read, but never truly interested in any subject. Really, the only thing he was good for was drawing, at which he excelled. He attended an art college and graduated with a goal in mind; he wanted to be a tattoo artist. He currently owns a small street corner tattoo shop. He doesn't make much, but he can afford to keep an apartment over his and Kitsune's heads, so he's happy.
Appearance: Matthew works out on Saturdays, so he's not exactly a shrimp. He's covered in tattoos- for obvious reaons- and his entire arms are covered in them. He has many piercings, including: an Anti-Tragus, an Auricle, a Tongue Piercing, three Eyebrow Piercings, a Nape piercing, and a Nostril Piercing. He has dirty blond hair and hazel eyes.
Personality: Matthew is normally pretty relaxed. Like most artists, he has a rather unique view of the world. He's pretty caring, but not at all motivated. That might be the pot speaking, though
Opinions: Liberal, athiest
Likes: Art, body mods, pot, just relaxing and hanging out, a good book, hanging with Kitsune and Lithium, flirting with women. Dislikes: Getting serious about anything, paying rent, those who believe he's not a contributing member to society

Apparel: Loose jeans and a white muscle shirt
Activity: Giving a lady a tattoo of a white dragon swirling around her left arm

Other: While he might occasionally smoke, he's not even really a drinker. He's the kind of person who's just satisfied with their place in life as it is.
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Name: Joseph
Family: Twin sister, Stephanie, that's a minute younger

Appearance: Blond, blue eyes, short hair, muscular, tan
Personality: Loves teasing his sister, smart, spazzy (at times), not afraid of people (black belt), a little too bold at times, lazy
History:
Opinions:

Apparel: T-shirt and gym shorts
Activity: Gymnastics
Likes: Gymnastics, teasing his sister, candy, chocolate, ice cream, video games
Dislikes: When people say cake is a lie, Homework, Stupids
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Character Profile:

Name: Logan Anderson-Diaz
Family: Scott Anderson (father and lawyer), Evita Diaz (mother, assistant manager at local shop), Phillip (deceased brother) a pet snake.

Appearance: biracial (half-white, half-latino) bronzed tan skin. short cropped spiky black hair. athletic, but not muscled.
Personality: seems to be permanently hyper. talkative. has a strong physical presence. sometimes tends to disregard others' feelings. isn't obviously gay, but does have non-masculine traits that are obvious after pointed out. moody. changes feelings often and quickly.
History: neither set of grandparents approved of his parent's marriage and subsequently have become estranged. was twelve when his brother was killed in a automobile accident. knew of his homosexuality since six, and had only told his brother before his death. hasn't come out to anyone since. however, several friends suspect he is at least bisexual due to suspicious situations.
Opinions: overall liberal. strong catholic however.

Location: in the parking lot of the Mountain View Aquatic Center.
Apparel: Black skinny jeans, black and white t-shirt. red sneakers. small rosary bead necklace.
Activity: riding his bike towards a friend's house.
Likes/Dislikes: likes: has a fascination with animals, specifically reptiles and often researches about them online and in person, tattoos, both watching and playing soccer, and sleeping. dislikes: hypocrites, specifically those who claim to be religious but aren't, haters, whether prejudiced or ignorant or both.

Other: plays soccer in a local team (thornpike panthers) and runs as a part of his school's track team (thornpike lightning). knows a limited amount of spanish - almost fluent. strongly supports social causes such as: gay rights, equal civil rights for immigrants, and anti-bullying and suicide.

Last edited by Stonewing130 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:39 pm

(( Haha, yeah okay. I'm fine with you totally ignoring her. XP ))
(( Just as an FYI for the future ... try to cut down on siblings and remember the age range. ))
(( Since everybody has two characters now, I'm going to try to post the intro soon. ))
(( Feel free to finish up with your creating and get to the nice round number of 3! XD ))
(( And btw, for the intro, i might have to godmod a bit, or force feed you info. XP ))
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:07 pm

((Yay! We'll ignore her, then. Both here and in the headspace. Amused

... there was an age range?! ::dies:Smile )
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Ethel Zimmerman stood at the corner of the sidewalk, staring blankly across the street towards the stoplight that had failed to turn from the words "STOP" to the desperately craved figure of a pedestrian for the past five minutes. Ethel was beginning to become annoyed. Stupid stoplight. She wanted to get home, and it wouldn't let her. At last, she made up her mind. Angrily stepping out onto the crosswalk, Ethel began to cross the road.

Ever since childhood, every kid is told to look both ways before crossing, and knows this mantra by heart. But in poor Ethel's case, she was so distracted that day that she forgot to. With a screech of metal and sparks, a red Ford truck vainly attempted to brake before it slammed into the girl blindly walking in front of it. Driven by momentum, it continued skidding. The last thing Ethel remembered was looking up at the noise and seeing a blur of red.

~ ~ ~

Logan pumped his legs as fast as he could, racing towards his friend's house. He was supposed to have been there thirty minutes ago, but he got caught up at school. Deciding to take a shortcut, he veered into the Mountain View Aquatic Center's parking lot so he could travel through the woods. Absentmindedly, one hand left the handlebars to finger the wooden rosary necklace around his neck.

Without warning, Logan slammed into something. Someone. A blonde girl in a painfully bright tie-die shirt with striking green eyes that would "look even better on a guy," he thought. Logan was sent flying, catapulted into the air before coming back down onto the unyielding pavement with a loud CRACK! Dimly, as things faded, he heard the blondie moan painfully on the ground next to him.

~ ~ ~

Blue Hills Park was the biggest sports park around. Not only did it have a softball field, but it had two baseball fields, several tennis courts, and a recently added football field. As Marley Jansen chatted to her teammates on her way to the bathroom after practice, they passed by two of the boy's baseball teams in the middle of a game on a nearby field.

The crack of a baseball bat hitting the ball resounded and a thunderous ROAR went up among the fans. The baseball sailed above the home team's oustretched hands, straight past the outfielders, over the chain link fence and with its remaining excess momentum hit Marley on the head and knocked her out stone cold.

~ ~ ~

A loud knock rapped on Lithium's front door. Outside a heavyset man dressed in thick winter wear waited patiently for her to open the door and let him in.

~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, in the city park, Jillian - excuse me, Kitsune - was lazily lying in a tree sleeping. Unbeknownst to her, a little boy of about seven or eight climbed up the tree onto the branch next to her. He stared at her curiously calmly and poked her to wake her up. "Hey! You! Wake up, will ya?"

~ ~ ~

Joseph was about to practice his gymnastics routine when shouts of "FIRE! FIRE!" reached him. At first, everyone hesitated unsure of what to do, what was even happening. Then panic set in, the screaming began, and everyone in the gym ran off in different directions, pushing each other out of the way to get through the exits.

Strangely enough, the doors were locked, and though a security guard was outside each of the exits, as evident by their faces and familiar blue caps peering through the door windows, neither made any move to unlock the doors and let the shouting masses out. The fire had grown into an inferno of heat and threatened to destroy everything. Joseph had been trapped into a corner with two other gymnasts and the flames began to lick dangerously closer.

~ ~ ~

Next to the Metro Atlanta Boys and Girls Club, a new skyscraper was being built. Half of its steel and concrete frame had already been put it, and they rest of it now required cranes to haul the loads of steel bars up to the top of the construction site.Currently, all the workers were on lunch break, but one of them broke off from his regular group and headed towards the biggest crane.

Since lunch had begun in the middle of work, the crane still held several steel bars hundreds of feet off the ground. They swiveled slightly in the air, but remained motionless for the most part as there was no wind that day.The construction worker fumbled with the keys to unlock the crane's control box and seemed unfamiliar with the tools and buttons inside. He took some time to familiarize himself with them, touching each of them and referring to a manual. Then he tucked the booklet into his jacket pocket, straightened up and seized the controls.

The crane creaked to life. In one all too swift motion, it swung around. From facing the building's skeleton, it now pointed straight towards the Boys and Girls Club. The worker peered out of the small windows on the side of the control box, extended the crane's arm out a little further, flipped up a small plastic cover, and - holding his breath - pressed a red button.

Slowly, yet all too quickly, the pounds and pounds of steel sailed towards the ground, towards the brick and stone building below. With no wind, it fell straight down and hit its target. No one inside could've survived.
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:59 pm

(( Yes, I know that was kinda really super long, but it was necessary. Twas the intro. XD ))
(( Now peoples, RESPOND! (please) Smile Stephen, in case you didn't realize, the "blonde girl" that Logan slams into is Stephanie. ))
(( Actually, anyone who was killed should NOT respond yet ... SHOULD NOT. I need to feed you info. XP ))
(( Sooo ... basically, Katherine you reply for Kitsune and Lithium, and Stephen responds for Joseph. ))
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:54 am

((Er, Martini? You should have found a way to kill mine first. Lithium won't die so easily, she's paranoid as f*ck. ... Maybe just light her house on fire? Or blow her up? Or shoot her through a window?
And I've never written my own characters death before, so ignore crappy quality.))

((... K, I don't even know how to write this. Kitsune falls off the branch, snaps her neck. If that's what's supposed to happen. Happy?))

Lithium paused, halfway through undressing. Slowly, she pulled back up her pants and walked over to the door. She froze. There was a man there. A man. A full grown man...

She leaned back against the wall, feeling a bit sick. She didn't need the money. Didn't. She had just finished a good job. She didn't need any more. Was already dirty. Didn't need money from an older man...

Trembling so hard she could barely unlock the door, she opened it a crack, chain providing a barrier to the world. Even so, she was careful, not to stand near the crack in case he should be tweaked up and furious.

"I'm sorry," she laughed, trying to relax, "I don't think there's anything I can do for you at the moment." Was he after drugs? Well, it didn't matter. She was fresh out of those, as well. She tried to keep that kind of activity as far away from her aunt and uncle's house as possible. She had cuased them enough pain; she didn't need to cause them anymore.
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:01 am

(Martin, if Joseph is trapped in a corner then there's nothing he can do but bang on the wall...., you know that right???)
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 pm

(( She doesn't necessarily have to die completely, at least not exactly ... just go with it. XD ))
(( Noooo ... not really that way. Not specifically. Write two sentences of her reaction first? Smile ))
(( Yes, I know that, but I'm trying to give you an opportunity to write actual feelings, not just spazzy actions. - _ - ))

(( Directions for all the dead peoples! You're dead/dying, soo typical death scene stuff: ))
(( Rise off the ground, ooh it's an OBE! oooh, there's a tunnel, ooh there's a pretty white light ... Cool ))
(( No seriously ... that's what happens in this. Head towards it. >Smile ))
(( What you decide to do now could affect everything you're able to do later. ))
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:26 pm

The man tilted his head slightly, scrutinizing Lithium through the crack for a few brief seconds without answering. "Good. You're the right one. And you know ... actually I think you can do something for me." He raised his leg up and kicked the door down. The chain didn't break - thankfully it was well made - but the wood it attached to broke right off the rest of the doorframe. Reaching into the inside of his brown jacket, he took out a small black pistol, cocked it, and shot Lithium in her stomach.

For a minute, the man just stood there watching her. Then he seemed to suddenly become confused. "Where am I ... ?" he muttered, looking around Lithium's apartment. "I don't remem - OH GOD." He focused on Lithium and reached into his pocket, drawing out a cellphone and calling 9-1-1, his hands shaking uncontrollably as he backed away towards the door.

(( She's not fully dead yet, so if you want revenge in her final breath, feel free to go for it. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Ethel felt strangely calm. She had just died - there was no doubt about it, as after all, she was looking down at her dead mangled body - yet she didn't feel any of the horror or terror she'd have thought would be running through her mind. The couple in the Ford truck were rushing out of the doors and screaming.

Ethel turned away. In the sky above, there was a tunnel. She had no idea where it had come from but it didn't matter. And at the end of that tunnel ... there was a light. A pure white light, a shining beacon of hope and promise of ... an afterlife? Who knew. It must lead to heaven, she decided. She stared for an eternity, or at least what seemed like one. In reality, it was a few seconds, but those few seconds made Ethel feel at peace with her life and death. She rose towards it, stretching out to the light. She had to have it. It was so beautiful and, and, and ... She had no words for it.

All around her the walls of the tunnel zoomed past and they were blacker than black, and the light was whiter than white, and the light was closer, she had almost reached it and she was close enough to touch and - she did. Ethel touched the light. With one hand, she tremblingly cupped some of the light into her hands and held it. Suddenly, she felt waves of guilt. The light wasn't her's but she craved it. Quickly, she stuffed it into her pocket and fled. Fled away from the light and back down the tunnel, but now she had no light in front of her to guide her and somehow Ethel tripped. There wasn't anything to trip on, but she did so anyways. And she fell and fell and fell and then fell asleep, fell asleep into a deep deep sleep ... a deep sleep ... sleep ...

(( A ... somewhat typical death for this roleplay? XD ))
(( The light at the end of the tunnel should be included, as well as the OBE. It really is supposed to bring peace to your mind. ))
(( THIS ISN'T CHRISTIAN PROPOGANDA SO DON'T ACCUSE ME. Think what you will ... is the light good? Or is it just fooling you all ... ))
(( Now the stealing the light thing isn't typical ... so if you do that, think about if your character would. And ask me. Cause some characters won't be able to touch the light at all for reasons unspecified to you at this point in time. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost In Everlost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Everlost
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email :: Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Roleplays Not Created By Katherine-
Jump to: