The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!   KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:24 pm

THE IMPLIED PERSON WAS SANTA, NIMROD!!!!!!!!!!
anyway... Falalalalalala
Go back to sleep Martini
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Last edited by SilverOtterSage on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!   KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Chase isn't actually that annoying anymore. And actually, he doesn't talk to me that much anymore ... I think our awkward question scared him off. XD

... Santa Nimrod? O.o Who is that person? Is he like a - [follows order] [falls asleep] [snores] zzzzzzzz ... ZZZZZZZ ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!   KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh! You mean that was supposed to say we'll? Question
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!   KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:38 pm

NO!!!!!!!!!!
Martin was being dumb!!!!!!!!!!
It was supposed to mean that santa would give kevin a log in!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS CALLING MARTIN A NIMROD, AND NOT THE GOOD KIND EITHER!!!!!!!!!!
XP
Back to top Go down
chichi

chichi

PostSubject: Re: KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!   KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Perhaps, instead of calling Martin a nimrod, you should be utilizing proper grammar and punctuation. Yes?
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!   KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Isn't Nimrod some traditional Middle Eastern name often associated with Babylon and djinni? [thoughtfully] ...
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!   KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:47 am

NOW IT HAS A COMMA!!!!!
BETTER?????????
(IT means SIMPLETON!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!   KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Ohh, now I understand. You see, it only means "simpleton" in American culture. XP
Nimrod was the Biblical founder of the city (and later empire) of Babylon. He was also a great hunter.
Apparently, in a Looney Tunes episode, Bugs Bunny mocks Elmer Fudd who's hunting him.
He calls Elmer a "poor little Nimrod," meaning a "poor little hunter." (He was caught in his own trap)
But since most children hadn't read the whole Bible they didn't understand the reference.
Then they thought it was an insult and went around complimenting people's hunting abilities. XP

So! Thank you very much Stephen. I had no idea you thought so highly of my hunting skills. Smile
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!   KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm using American culture version....
It's my choice, not yours
XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!   KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KEVIN! KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2