The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This is Reality (Stephen)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: This is Reality (Stephen)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:13 pm

You wake up in a dark room. You think it's your room. It's your room, right? But it's not. Something's off. Something miniscule, almost unoticable, but something is wrong. This is not your room. Slowly, carefully, you get up. You look around. Here's your bed, dull and hard and nailed to the floor. Here's the walls, white-washed and dirty. Here's the window, high and small. Here's the heavy iron door. Here's the security camera. The old clock. Here's the... no. It's gone. You stare in amazement. The old rusted chair is gone. In it's place lies a small mirror on the ground. You stare, puzzled. It's an odd mirror. Grimy and rimmed with gold. It looks like something is in enscribed around the edge. What does it say? 'The dead go under ground,' someone whispers. You nod, thanking them. You pick up the mirror, looking closely. You're not surprised in the slightest to see not you reflected in it's depths, but a demon, a smiling, bloody demon. It must be that Lilium has taken over again. That's all. But your room through the mirror looks quite different. In fact, it's not even a room! It's a forest, a dark, shadow filled forest. You glance back to your room only to find yourself outside, in the exact scene pictured in the mirror.
To your right is a path. To your left a cliff. You can hear a waterfall somewhere ahead of you. Behind you is a cave. Do you...?

A) follow the path,
B) try to scale the cliff,
C) walk forward, towards the waterfall,
D) enter the cave,
E) break down in tears,
F) check your pockets for your medicine,
G) or refuse to do anything at all.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 11:51 PM:
C) !!!!!


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 12:00 AM:
Stephen: You walk forwards towards the waterfall. The sound of the rushing water grows louder and louder. You can't hear anything else. You're sure you must be almost there, but the scenery doesn't change. There's nothing that you could use to identify where you are. And yet you must be moving, because the waterfall is so loud! It's beginning to make your ears ache. You're positive that if it gets much louder, you'll grow deaf.
Do you...?

A) continue forwards,
B) take a path to your right,
C) try to scale the cliff,
D) use your medicine to make a mark on the cliff to show where you are,
E) go backwards a bit,
F) or break down in hysterical tears, clinging your ears to block out the horrible waterfall?



Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 12:07 AM:
F) sounds interesting..... but I don't want to go insane yet.....
so I guess I'll take B) because I'm to lazy to scale the cliff.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 12:18 AM:
Stephen:
You veer off sideways onto a small path. It's hard to move forward. The path is overgrown with prickly weeds and vines, and is often invisible. More often than not, you have to avoid a large tree grown in the middle of the dirt pathway, and you're quite soon lost. You trudge forward, not sure what else you can do. Then you stop. You could have sworn that you just heard a twig snap behind you. Skin prickling as if someone is staring at the back of your neck, you turn around. Nothing. But if you looked down, you might notice wolf tracks. Suddenly, all you want to do is escape.
Do you...?

A) begin running wildly without direction,
B) ignore instinct and continue on slowly,
C) ask if anyone is there,
D) or go back the way you came?



Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 12:20 AM:
C)



Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 12:28 AM:
Stephen:
"Hello?" you call out. You hear a growling sound. You feel surronded. You gulp, but once again ignore common sense.
"Is anyone here?" After a moment, a man steps out into the clearing.
"Oh, hello," you say, "what are you doing here?" The man says nothing. He just stares at you. You notice that he's wearing only torn up brown pants. His skin is sun-burnt and smudged with dirt. He has tangled brown hair and black eyes. And he's still staring at you. You automatically take a step back. His lips curl up slightly, and you notice that his teeth are horribly sharp.
Do you...?

A) start running away as fast as you can,
B) make an excuse to leave,
C) try to talk to him,
D) or offer him the mirror?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 12:54 AM:
C), the mirror might be the only way back.....


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 1:01 AM:
Stephen:
You wet your lips.
"So... it's a bit cold out, isn't it?" The man makes a gutteral sound that you can only assume is laughter. Encouraged, you continue on.
"It's weird," you say, "I didn't mean to come here, you know? I just... sort of found my self in the middle of nowhere, far away from all civilization without warning. It's a bit disoreintating." You smile brightly. To your relief, the man seems to understand.
"Come with me," he says, and sets off into the woods. You're about to follow when you hesitate. You could have sworn that you saw a flash of red on his pants. Maybe it was paint?
Do you...?

A) sneak off on your own,
B) tell him that you're perfectly fine talking here,
C) pretend that you need to wait for your friend,
D) follow him,
E) or tell him you need to leave a note for your friend so they'll know where you went?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 1:16 AM:
D)......while talking to him.....


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 1:28 AM:
Stephen:
You follow the man deep into the woods.
"So," you ask, "who are you?" The man laughs again.
"What," he sneers, "you can't even remember your Uncle Max?" For some reason, this sends a small shiver of unease through you. Uncle Max. You can't remember him, well, at all, so why...?
Uncle Max walks on and you follow until you reach a small hut. He gestures for you to go inside. Nervous but trying not to show it, you do.
And
it
.
all
.
.
goes
.
.
.
black.

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*****
****
***
**
*


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 1:31 AM:
So....... what happens next...... so I know what I can choose?????


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 1:36 AM:
Stephen:
You open your eyes and then close them again. It's too bright. You're head is throbbing with dull pain. You're lips and dry and cracked. You're eyes ache. You're throat is sore. And every muscle in your body is screaming. You open your eyes again, slowly this time. You stand up, gripping a table with your right hand for support. You look around in confusion. The whole house is deserted. No one is home. Uncle Max (you wince at the name) is nowhere to be found. Finally, feeling scared, you look down at yourself.
And you're mouth opens to scream, but you're throat can only manage a pained squeak.
You're bloody, soaked in red. You're pants are torn, your shirt missing. You're left arm is bent an odd angle and feels numb. There are scratches and bruises covering your chest. Your pack is stolen. Your heart sinks as you realize that the mirror, your last hope of getting home, is gone. Then you notice a scrap of white paper. A note! Vision blurring, you have to stare for a minute to make out the writing, and even then you can hardly believe it.
It says:
YOU LOSE.



Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 1:43 AM:
But I'm still alive....., and what about that Twiggy person from Chichi's?????, what if she finds me?????


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 1:48 AM:
I'll tell you the same thing I told Martin.

If you want to continue on, I have to warn you now. It gets incredibly dark. You will probably lose your sanity. If you chose to make me come up with more paths for you to take, you have to swear not to hate me or think I'm insane, k?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 1:48 AM:
Continue


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 2:13 AM:
Horrified, you drop the slip of paper. You feel darkness settling on your mind as it tries to escape into oblivian again, but you fight it. After a minute, you manage to fully surface. You know that you need to get out of here just in case Uncle Max decides to come back and finish you off. You quickly check the cabnets for food. At first, you're dissapointed. Finally, you find a few apples, a wheel of cheese, and a loaf of bread, along with a container you can use to hold water. You stuff these in an old bag and pick up a sharp kitchen knife that had fallen behind a bookcase. Scavanging done, you run back off into the woods. After a while, you reach a shallow stream.
Do you...?

A) fill your container with water,
B) follow the stream,
C) look for a way to cross over it,
D) or decide to spend the night here?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 2:18 AM:
B), I can do A) along the way when I become thirsty.....


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 2:22 AM:
You continue to trudge on. You fill the container with water whenever you can, but it just never seems to stay full. You're incredibly thirsty. You're hungry, too, but you know not to waste all of your food in one night. Eventually, though, you have to sit down. To your relief, you've noticed that you're arm isn't broken. It began to burn earlier in the day, and you regained motion in your fingers, though it hurts to move it at all. So you awkwardly spread some cheese on a slice of bread and eat an apple. Your stomach continues to growl, but you ignore it.
Do you...?

A) light a fire and try to stay up,
B) light a fire and go to sleep,
C) go to sleep,
D) or look for a more concealed place to sleep?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 2:26 AM:
D)...... Then C)....... Fire would be too dangerous, ....... the werewolf would smell it.........


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 4:00 PM:
Stephen:
You try climbing up into a tree to sleep, but with your left arm so mangled, it's impossible. After a while, you have to settle for setting up camp in a cluster of bushes infront of a large rock. It may not be the best hiding place ever, but it will have to do.
Of course, you bathe first, so the werewolf can't track you down because you stink. He would still be able to smell you if you both met, but this should help if he's just passing by.
Eventually, exhausted by the long day, you drift off into a deep, dreamless sleep.
*
**
*
You wake up feeling sore and achy but with a much better range of motion in your left arm. Wearily, you eat a small breakfast of an apple. You stand up, stretching. You look around. To your surprise, the forest looks no more welcoming than it did the night before. Despite the weak light managing its way in, the trees remain dark and foreboding. Well, this is a werewolf's forest, after all.
Do you...?

A) stay here for a day to build up your energy,
B) keep following the river,
C) stay in this spot and train so you can get back your mirror,
D) climb a tree for a sense of direction,
E) or break down into hysterical tears?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 4:30 PM:
keep following teh river...... I can't let teh werewolf find me.....


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 4:35 PM:
You get up and keep walking in the stream, letting the rushing water conceal your footsteps. But as the day wears on, the forest gets darker and more angry. Where at first you might have noticed small squirrels or singing birds, here there is nothing. Nothing except the whispering of rustling trees. The water is starting to look grimy and polluted. You can no longer chance drinking from it. The current seems to have picked up to and is forcing you forwards. The bank is getting higher and higher, and prickly bushes grow on the side of it. You're hot and tired and want a break, but you can't seem to stop going deeper into the forest with the stream.
Do you...?

A) try to climb up the side of the bank,
B) struggle to go back,
C) or continue forwards?
Delete...
Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 4:37 PM:
C), because it's the most insane thing to do..........



Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 4:49 PM:
You continue walking forwards. You begin to grow so tired you can barely lift your legs. Exhausted, you collapse. It's all you can do to turn onto your back and float. Luckily, you remember to hold your bag on your stomach so it won't get wet. The current carries you forwards until you float out into a large body of black water. The sun is beating down on you full force her. You feel like you will get heat stroke. You don't know how much time has passed. You feel tired and sick.
Do you...?

A) drink some of the black water,
B) fall asleep and let what happens happen,
C) continue to drift,
D) or force yourself to swim to land?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 4:59 PM:
A), it's insane....... and then D), I need to find some cover or I'll die of sunburn..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:01 PM:
Beyond the point of caring, you cup your hands and drink the black water. A minute or so later, your head starts to feel funny. The colors in the sky are starting to look odd. The water is no longer black, it’s purple and green and blue and there are big yellow jellyfish swimming with octopi in it. They begin to zap you with electric bolts, laughing about how stupid, useless, and hated you are.
*
**
*
Somewhere along the way, you faint. You wake up alone on what appears to be a deserted island. All your food and weapons have been washed away in the current. You have only yourself to rely on.
Do you…?

A) explore,
B) look for shelter,
C) look for your pack,
D) or give up and lie down?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:03 PM:
C) and B)


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:06 PM:
You wander around, hoping to find something, anything that you can use. You need a place to sleep, food, and a cleaner source of water. Unfortanutly, all you can see is a few tress and lots and lots of sand. You better learn to hunt bird, because you're the only living thingd on this island.
Do you...?

A) go to sleep and hope tomorrow will be better,
B) throw rocks at birds,
C) walk around shouting 'Open Sesame!'
D) or practice your fighting skills so you can get back your mirror?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:24 PM:
C)


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:29 PM:
You run around the entire island shouting "Open Sesame!" until your voice goes hoarse. Nothing happens.
Do you...?

A) go to sleep and hope tomorrow will be better,
B) throw rocks at birds,
C) or practice your fighting skills so you can get back your mirror?

Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 5:45 PM:
B)


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 6:54 PM:
Stephen:
It takes you over an hour, but you finally hit two or three birds that you can eat. You pick up as many dry sticks as you can, arange them in a pile, and begin attempting to make a fire. At first, you have no luck. Then, remembering that you need tinder, you gather lint from your pockets, moss, and some dry bark. You make a nest out of the branches, leaving a whole for the tinder. After searching, you find a slightly bendy branch, and, using a shoelace you find somewhere buried under kleenex in your pocket (you add kleenex to the tinder), you make an awkward bow. Then, you manage to fashion a sheet of dry cedar wood into a fireboard. You have to use your nails, and it's much harder than Wikihow promised you. After searching for another ten minutes, you find a pretty straight branch of Maple to work as a spindle. You're starting to wonder how these trees can grow on the desert, but you have to assume that it's the same way that men can turn into wolves. You don't question it any farther. Instead, you destroy your fingernails trying to make the top of the spindle sharp, the bottom round. Finally, you take a fist-sized rock with a dimple in it. Then you cut another hole in the fireboard for the spindle. After putting together your fire-starting-machine, you twist the bow until you burn a hole in the fireboard. You remove the fireboard, thankful that you used to camp with your mom so often. You cut a knotch, or 'chimney', reaching the hole. Then you make a teepee out of the wood, leaving an open area for the tinder. Now you relight the spark, waiting until smoke begins to pour out and you can work no longer. You remove the spindler and fireboard, carefully wafting air onto the flame. Slowly, you move the spark into the nest of tinder and cover it up. You blow on it gently until you have a good sized camp fire.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 7:00 PM:
Now having a fire, you begin to roast the birds. Your mouth is watering and you can barely wait to eat. You dig into the first one a little early, but you barely care. You finish the first two birds in a flash, barely remember to save the third incase you have trouble getting breakfast. Then you curl up by the fire and sleep like a log.
*
**
*
You wake up in a flash, terrified of something. You hear something breathing roughly near your ear. You glance around and find yourself face to face with a large wolf. It stares at you before bounding off. Shivering, you relight your fire. You mean to stay up and keep watch, but before you know it, you're gone to the world.
*
**
*
When you wake up for real, you relight your fire and cook the final bird, savoring the juicy meat. Then you get up. You know you can't live like this forever, but what else can you do?
Do you...?

A) begin trying to build some kind of fort,
B) get more food,
C) look for a water source,
D) or look for the wolf?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 7:35 PM:
B) and C)


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 8:04 PM:
You decide that you need a slingshot to help you kill the birds. You have to awkwardly pull yourself part-way up a tree to find a y shaped branch, but at least you know now that your arm is healing. Actually, you probably shouldn't be putting this much strain on it, but it's not like you have anything you need to be doing. Food and water. Those are your only concerns right now. Shrugging, you peel the bark off slingshot so it's not so prickly feeling. Of course, now it's all sticky and sap covered, and you have to lay it out and wait for it to dry. While it dries, you begin to look for a water source. You're dismayed to discover that all of the water on the island is black. Back to woking on the slingshot. But you realize there's a problem. You have no rubber tubing. You're about ready to scream in frustration. You have absolutely no idea what to do at this point. You're positive that you will die out here.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 12:30 AM:
Couldn't i use a shoe lace????????, and then make a bow....... and then some arrows?????


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 12:40 AM:
You have no shoes. Besides, it won't stretch right.

Stephen:
You're lying down underneath a tree, desolete and depressed. You feel like nothing could inspire you to move. You know moving is not really worth it. You have nothing to do. There is nothing you can do. How long can you survive off of bird's killed by a simple stone? With no water? Not long, is the answer. But something's wrong. You feel the presence of someone else. Still, you don't move. Then you feel a sharp pain in your lower leg. Yelping, you spring up to find a large wolf biting it. Terrified, you shake your leg as hard as you can, but this only digs the wolf's larg fangs in deeper. Your whole leg burns as if it's on fire. You grab a large stick from next to you. You're very lucky. You had managed to light the fire before you fell into the unresponsive stupor. Now your hand curls around the lighted branch and you slam it down onto the wolf. The wolf, following its natural fear of fire, immediately leaps away and runs off into the water. You smile in triumph, but something is wrong. Your leg BURNS. You double over as the pain spreads through your body. You black out.



Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 12:46 AM:
You wake up in a city. You're infront of a building that seems to have been broken into. Looking around, you realize that you must be in the city's slums. Everything is broken down and deserted. You manage to limp a few blocks, looking for food. Then, cringing at the pain in your head and leg, you limp into a nearby building where you hear a faint sound. It's a bar. You simply collapse into a chair and stare at the TV. It's on the news, showing a picture of a little girl. She's dead. Reporters say that she was killed by what appears to be a large wolf. But there are signs that a human male was there, too. You stare. She looks so familar...
"Nice kill, buddy," slurs an obviously drunk man. You stare at him dully, and then look down at yourself. You're covered in blood.
Do you...?

A) get out of the bar and look for a hotel,
B) run into the deserted slums in shame,
C) order a drink,
D) or collapse into tears?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 2:19 AM:
A).............this is terrible......the only reason I'm alive is so Uncle Max can use the mirror......


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 2:23 AM:
I feel like I'm where Chichi is about to end up.....


Zhu, Chichi replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 2:42 AM:
Nooo! I don't want to go here... I'm still relying on Twiggy.

Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 2:42 AM:
Maybe you'll go there with Twiggy?????


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 5:27 PM:
Stephen:
You stumble out of the bar and begin to look for a hotel. You feel dead inside. You're head is pounding, your heart rate off the charts. You can barely breathe. You stumble and fall next to a dumpster, burrying your head in your arms... (skipping some stuff I planned to write if it wasn't PG-13)... After a minute, you grab the side of the dumpster and force yourself to stumble on. Finally, you come across a dark, dirty, falling-apart pathetic-excuse-for-a-hotel. You walk in, barely attracting any glances. You walk up to manager.
"A room for one, please." He glares at you.
"And how you gonna pay?" Apparently, you didn't think ahead very well.
Do you...?

A) say you'll find some way,
B) offer him pills (really your anti-psychotics from the asylum),
C) leave,
D) or just stare at him?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 5:36 PM:
D)...... I'm dead inside right??????????


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 5:50 PM:
Well, you killed a little girl. Would you be jumping up and down in joy???

Stephen:
You stare at the manager. He scoffs at you and turns away.
"I expect some sort of payment in the morning, or else." You shrug. You'll be long gone by then.
You stare up at the elevator. The light's in it are hanging down by only a few chords and flickering. You decide to take the stairs.
You reach your room. Apparently, you're sharing it with a variety of rats, mice, cockroaches, and other pleasent pets. You collapse onto the bed, barely caring when it simply sinks and a cloud of dusts rising up. You're pretty sure that that chocolate is entirely rat droppings, the bed smells like moth balls, and a large centipeide crawls right infront of you before disapearing into a crack in the wall. You turn over, staring at a large stain on the ceiling. It reminds you of a bunny rabbit. It looks scared. you search the ceiling and find the rabbit stain staring at a stain that looks just like a wolf. Feeling sick, you close your eyes, but the face of the girl flashes into your mind. You curl over, sweating despite the freezing temperature. You try to simply listen to the sounds of the hotel instead. In the room next to you, a bed is creaking. You hear footsteps infron of your door.
"I simply can't wait to see the full moon tonight!" a woman exclaims, "it will make a wonderful picture for my collage.
You're eyes widen. Tonight is a full moon?
Do you...?

A) leave the hotel and run away,
B) lock yourself up in the bathroom,
C) seal off your room so no moonlight can get in,
D) or take a nap?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 6:02 PM:
HOw do I stop being a werewolf????? please tell me!!!!! A)........knowing your twisted mind B) and C) won't work.....


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 6:23 PM:
.... Stop being a werewolf? Er... well, the easiest way is to kill the werewolf that turned you and then you must apply wolfsbane to the wound. Good luck killing Uncle Max, though.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 7:03 PM:
what's the next way.?.?.?.?


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 7:30 PM:
It involves a looonnnng ritual of much the same type.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 7:47 PM:
Stephen:
You leap out of the window of the hotel. To your surprise, you land evenly on both feet. You then begin to run as fast as you can into the city. You need to get out of here... you don't want to hurt anyone else...
You dash off into park, trying to lose yourself in the trees. You reach a locked off area and hurl yourself over the barbed fence. At least now there will be no one to attack. You sit under a picnic table and stare up at the sky as the moon rises...


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 10:26 PM:
How can I control my obsessive powers then?.?.?.?.?.?


Reuben, Katherine replied on Saturday, December 25, 2010 at 2:14 AM:
You can't.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Saturday, December 25, 2010 at 10:33 PM:
Here's a choice for you: when in were form, you don't yet have enough control to hold back the beast. If you go find Chichi, you might end up attacking her. Still, she could make an invaluable ally. Does the wolf jump back over the fence and cross her path, or do you remain alone and caged in?



Johnston, Stephen replied on Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 12:59 AM:
I guess I'll join Twiggie and Chichi........ sigh..., wait... she has a mirror doesn't she!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that'll help control the powers........., wait couldn't I somehow maintain human conciousness and then control the beast?????


Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 1:59 AM:
Nope, you're too inexperienced.



Johnston, Stephen replied on Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 2:27 AM:
But I'm still joining them..... Twiggie might be able to help some though.....


Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 4:01 PM:
Stephen:
You feel pain ripple across your body. You feel like you're on fire. You fall to the ground, screaming, but your screams are becoming howls. Pain racks you as your bones begin to stretch, you're skin stratching and draping itself in new ways over your bones. Your knees reverse their direction and you fall to the ground in agony. Your face is stretching out, your mouth becoming a muzzle. You're eyes have taken on a yellow glow. You're sweating like crazy, beginning to feel horribly hot as dark fur sprouts out of your skin. If you had enough human features left to do so, you would cry, but as it is, you can only howl in increasing desperation. Your body is almost done changing. Now the disease has settled on your mind. The pain had already made your mind cloudy, and now your blacking out. But before you do, you can feel the emotions of the wolf settling in: superiority... and a lust for blood.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 9:02 PM:
what can I do????? just get me to Twiggie.....


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, December 27, 2010 at 2:29 AM:
I'm trying! But I need Chichi to log on, and she might try to take Twiggy and run away from you instead. She doesn't really seem keen on joining up with you, despite my efforts.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Monday, December 27, 2010 at 4:22 AM:
So????? what human can run faster than a werewolf?????


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, December 27, 2010 at 2:31 PM:
None, but she and Twiggy have weapons. Plus, Martin is somewhere around there, and if she attacks him, you'd be -distracted- by the blood.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Monday, December 27, 2010 at 3:28 PM:
Why????????????? Why can't I just sneak after them??????????


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, December 27, 2010 at 3:38 PM:
Because you're a huge werewolf with no control. You can't sneak.

Look, I'm working on it, ok? You'll end up with either Chichi and Twiggy or Martin as an ally, hopefully both.


Zhu, Chichi replied on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 12:08 AM:
Sorry, I couldn't get online :-/


Johnston, Stephen replied on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 3:33 AM:
If you have to choose I want Chichi and Twiggy.....


Reuben, Katherine replied on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 3:35 AM:
It's up to them, I mean. They decide how they interact with you.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 3:40 AM:
Grumble Grumble Grumble


Zhu, Chichi replied on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 4:23 AM:
Hmm, i think I'd rather have Martin as an ally than Mr. Barney Peter Rabbit Pinkscarf here.



Johnston, Stephen replied on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 2:17 AM:
But I'm useful!!!!!!!!!! at least I don't try to take over the world by reading books....... That's a hobby, not a way to take over the world!!!!!!!!!! >.<


Zhu, Chichi replied on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 12:38 AM:
Nah. But for now, both of you would be the best. Smile


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 12:40 AM:
I love how you say 'for now.' XD


Zhu, Chichi replied on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 12:58 AM:
Arg. Party pooper.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 1:11 AM:
Who, me? Why? Sad


Johnston, Stephen replied on Sunday, January 09, 2011 at 10:07 PM:
Surely I'm concious by now Katherine......
I want to do something!!!!!!!!!!!


Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 6:39 PM:
Stephen:
You wake up with your head pounding like crazy. You open your eyes a slit and then close them again, hissing in pain. Head swimming, left is right and up is down. You feel hot and sweaty yet horribly cold. You can't stop trembling, and even that makes your muscles burn. You realize you must have a fever, but you're all alone, and there's nothing you can do about it. You wonder idly how long you've been here. Not too long, or the manager would have kicked you out. You feel something hairy crawl across your legs. You're guessing it's a rat, but you don't have the engery necesary to kick it off. You figure you should try to fall asleep. It's not like there's anything else to do.
*
**
*
You wake up feeling perfectly fine. How strange. You pry open eyes dusty with sleep and notice two boys standing in your room.
"Who are you?" you ask in surprise.
"Here, put these on," one of them says, throwing strange clothes at you, and you realize that you're naked. How embaressing!
"I'm Martin," the other boy says cheerfully, "this is Kevin. We're here to help you become human again."
"We're not from here, either," Kevin says, "and we're trying to get home."
"What?! Why?! I like being a werewolf!" you exclaim in panic. You're powerful now! Free! In this form, you're sure you'd be able to kill Uncle Max!
"You've killed people!" Kevin yells frantically, "you have the potential to turn others into murderous beasts too! And you enjoy it?!"
"Well," you shrug calmly, "I would like to have a bit better control over the wolf form."
"What's your name, anyway?" one of them asks you.
"Stephen!" you cheer, glad to be talking to other people.
"Anyway, we should be going. We need to find Wolfsbane. And Chichi is captured. But first Wolfsbane. And maybe get some more books," Martin says. You stare at him. What? Books? Really? You're a werewolf, and all he can think about is books?
-not finished-


Johnston, Stephen replied on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 10:11 PM:
Last part, my thoughts exactly.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, January 17, 2011 at 6:43 PM:
Stephen:
You enter the Black Market and cough slightly as thick haze and dust meets your eyes. You quickly walk through the entrance passage, breathing as shallowly as you can. You turn right and swerve to avoid knocking into a frantic old woman running out. The woman is dressed in rags and is holding a bag of fruit. A man is chasing after her, cursing at her and calling her a thief. When he catches up to her, he begins to beat her with a cane. You watch for a moment before entering the market, choosing not to notice.
The market itself is large, a complicated maze of alleys and back ways. The sights, sounds, and smells are overwhelming. While the city is exclusively grey with a few splotches of brown, the market is washed with dull colors. There are some wonderful rugs, blankets, and couches sitting in one corner, but they're horribly expensive. Almost everything that is affordable is run-down and broken. Shouts are heard as buyers in rags plead for lower prices and are refused. Only the sellers in rags seem to be open to bargaining, but all they have to sell is moldy loaves of bread and shattered mirrors. A mangy, flee-ridden dog runs out into the open to grab a chicken and is promptly shot. Only moments later, people are fighting over it for the meat.
Any merchant with an actual stall is finely dressed in vibrant greens and purples, selling actual food and clothing. A few even sell weapons and oddly colored powders. These are the sellers who refuse to lower their price beyond almost-possible-to-buy-if-you're-rich. It almost makes you wonder what the market is for at all. It doesn't look like any good deals are being made.
Do you...?

A) ask around for Wolfsbane,
B) try to run from Kevin and Martin,
C) or try to buy something?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Johnston, Stephen replied on Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 4:28 PM:
Walk up to one of the fancy sellers......, and demand a sword.
Wolfish Grin
They can't refuse a werewolf, now can they.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 8:40 PM:
Stephen:
You walk over to a large man with a brown beard. He's selling many different swords and katanas. You stare at all the variety, trying to decide which one to get. Kevin and Martin walk up behind you, looking uneasy.
"What are you doing?" Kevin hisses. You roll your eyes.
"Getting weapons? Duuuuuuh." After a minute, you decide on the katana with the black hilt decorated with swirling pink dragons. It's long and light and you have to have it.
"I'll take that one," you say pompously. The merchant picks it up and lowers it towards you. Right before you can grab it, he snatches it back up away from you.
"And what will you pay me with, eh?"
Do you...?

A) offer him the mirror,
B) threaten him,
C) or grab it and run?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 1:28 AM:
C????????????
I don't have the mirror Katherine, Uncle Max took it, remember......
B will get me killed.....
C it is!!!!!


Johnston, Stephen replied on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 1:39 AM:
WHat HappEns?????
TEll ME!!!!!!!!!!


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 7:08 PM:
I don't know! You keep being all unexpected!!! >Sad


Johnston, Stephen replied on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 at 11:16 PM:
Come on, YOu know I'M RanDoM.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 at 1:49 AM:
What HaPpEns NexT??/?????/??????????/////////////?
Tell ME ;aoiergh:OHU ;a /erhgpI:GUITgil;ouiyIUUyItOIUyUIgO


Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 at 2:26 AM:
Ok, I'm trying to get Chichi to alliance with you. You both need an old woman named Mable, after all.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 at 12:55 PM:
..........


Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 at 9:54 PM:
Whaaat? She runs the Black Market!



Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, February 03, 2011 at 12:46 AM:
Mable runs the Black Market???????????
I want to meet her!!!!!


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, February 03, 2011 at 1:28 AM:
You will, you will. Calm down already. Bug Chichi to get on, she's the one who can help you meet her.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, February 03, 2011 at 1:39 AM:
Okay

Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 12:28 AM:
Stephen:
Praying for luck, you grab the sword and sprint off into the crowd. You hear shouts of 'stop, thief!' rise up behind you, and pump all your energy to your legs. You're fast, but you can't out run the world. The peasants shopping there swarm in on you, pushing you to the ground and kicking at you. Apparently, they don't take well to robbery. The man who's sword you stole marches up. Without blinking an eyelash, he begins to beat you with a stick. Your insides are burning, and you curl up into a ball, trying to protect your head. You feel heat rise from somewhere inside you, and you have to struggle not to transform into a beast.

"Leave him alone!" someone yells furiously. Mercifully, the merchant pauses in beating you and looks up. You look up weakly and see Chichi is in front of you, ready to defend. What an idiot! These people will kill her!

The man leans close to her face, spitting slightly as he talks, "Leave him alone? This boy is a theif, girly. Is he your brother?"

"Ah, come off it, Lan. Tis boy's a werewolf. Keeping 'is impulses under check is te least of 'is problems." You turn over stiffly and see Twiggy. To your surprise, the crowd seems to respect her.

"A werewolf? You don't mean..."

"Max is up te no good? Tese kids aren't even from 'ere. Max brought 'em 'ere, and I'm gonna bring 'em back. So cut 'em some slack, eh?" You shiver at the name, remembering that fateful day. The man nods fearfully. Chichi helps you up supports you as you both hobble after Twiggy. The crowd silently lets her leave, keeping a respectful distance. She leads you silently over to a strange man. They begin walking. Before long, they come across a large trash bin and push it to the side. The man kneels down and pulls off wooden boards. Without a moments hesitation, Twiggy crawls through the small hole into the darkness.

"Go ahead," Charles nods to you and Chichi, "I'll stay out here and make sure no one tries to corner you in there."

After a few minutes of crawling in the nearly pitch black tunnel, Twiggy pushes open a small door stepped out into a dark room. The only light is coming from a dimly glowing pink orb hung in the farthest corner from the hole. The air smells sickly sweet and feel very thick in your lungs. You have to resist the urge to cough into the crook of your arm as you wait for the hunched over old lady to notice you. The old lady seems to be ignoring your small group, and continues writing something on a thick stack of papers. You hold her breath and continued to wait. Finally, the old woman looks up.

"Yes?"

"We're 'ere to see Mable," Twiggy says, standing up as straight as she can.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No."

"What will you pay?"

"We don know yet." The woman stares at her for a moment before nodding the direction of a door.

"Go," she says roughly, and Twiggy quickly complies. The door creaks as she opened it, and you find herself in a small room with four chairs arranged infront of a small desk. There are no windows. The only light seems to come from an odd green fungus on the walls. This room smells even heavier, and it is hard to breath.

"What do you want?"

"I'm 'ere on behalf of four children from te earth realm. We tink Max pulled tem into tis place, and we wan to sen 'em back 'ome again." Mable stares at her from behind her desk, her sharp gaze analyzing you carefully.

"You!" she barks at Chichi, "speak!"

Do you...?

A) listen to what Chichi has to say,
B) look around,
C) tell her yourself,
D) or demand to know what is going on?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 1:13 AM:
B, then A, then C, then D


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 1:23 AM:
((... you fail at life...))


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 1:28 AM:
((how do I fail at life??? see the T thing))


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 1:41 AM:
((And this is why I have a hard time letting you keep allies...))

Stephen:
While Chichi is answering, you look around the room some more, just zoning out like an idiot, completely ignoring the vital information Chichi might be telling. Then, as soon as she's done, you launch into your story.

"I woke up in an asylum and I was teleported here by a mirror! Then a werewolf found me and attacked me! I fought back bravely, but he was too strong. I just barely escaped with my life! I got caught by a river surely filled with pixies and washed away to some desert island before getting bit again and waking up in a rundown dump of a city. I rented a hotel room, but became a wolf against my will. The wolf inside me was strong, but I still had some fight left in me. I struggled to regain my mind. It was a long, hard battle, but I eventually won, stopping myself just in time to help this young lady here." You gesture to a very annoyed looking Chichi before continuing on.

"Sadly, defeating the wolf took a lot out of me. When a nearby peasant boy attacked me, I, not wanting to hurt him, was knocked out. I woke up to find that the girl was gone and the peasant boy and another boy were asking for my assistance. We all entered the market, looking for Wolfsbane to help me better control the beast within, but alas! We were seperated by angry crowds who recognized my strength. I was just pretending to give in so that I could buy time for the other two young men when these two girls found me." Twiggy puffs up her chest at being called a girl, as she is obviously around twenty years old, but you ignore her. Maybe you exagerated a little bit, but it wasn't like you flat out lied or anything!

You look up to see Mable regarding you coldly. She stands up and walks to the back of the room, facing away from you, seemingly deep in though. Suddenly she whirls around and shoots at Twiggy, who just barely ducks away in time.

Suddenly young, healthy looking men and women pour in from well-hidden doors all around as Mable backs out of the room, laughing.

"Pleasure doing bussiness with you!" she laughs. Swearing, Twiggy puts her hands up in the air, realizing just how outnumbered she is. But she winks at you and Chichi. Without warning, she swings around, kicking a man in the gut and grabbing his gun. Within moments, the air isablaze with bullets, but Twiggy has ducked behind Mable's bullet proof dusk and is shooting out from over the top. Most of her clothing is relatively bullet proof, as is the clothing she gave to Chichi. You can only hope that being a werewolf increases your defenses.
Do you...?

A) try to fight,
B) chase after Mable,
C) or duck behind the table with Twiggy and ask for a gun?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 1:44 AM:
((I said I would listen!!!))
C), then A? or B?, depends on what Twiggy wants me to do I guess.



Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 1:59 AM:
((I can only have you do so many choices, Stephen.))

Stephen:
You duck behind the table with Twiggy.

"What can I do to help?" you yell, trying to be heard over the noise.

"Can ya shoot? Take tis. Don hit me or Chichi or I'll kill ya." Obeying, you begin to shoot off the badguys. Thankfully, the gun is light with little rebound, and your old father taught you how to shoot at shooting ranges.

Twiggy herself shoots as many people as she can, trying her best to defend not only herself but you and Chichi as well. It's like those dang zombie games. You shoot one or two and six or seven more come pouring in. Mable really must consider you a threat. Otherwise, she would never out this much effort into trying to capture you. But the question is, why?

You're still shooting people like a mindless drone when you hear Twiggy shouting something.

"Do you see that?" she asks, blood running cold. In the waiting room, the pink orb... it's throbbing... if you look really hard you could see the outline of red numbers... like a BOMB.

"Chichi! Stephen! We've got te get out of 'ere!" Twiggy shouts, "tis place is gonna blow!" She jumps up and kicks the door as hard as she can. At first, it stays. It's quite heavy and made to withstand quite a bit of force. Ignoring the bullets flying all around her, Twiggy draws back and kicks again twice in rapid succession. This time, it splinters, and a small hole was beginning to form. Before she can try a fourth time, another door opened.

"Charles!" Twiggy yells, "don't bother with taking tem out, tis place is gonna blow!" Charles pales and shoots as many people as he can, gesturing to you and Chichi to run for it. He stays at the door a moment after everyone leaves, covering the flanks, before following. Twiggy picks the lock on a nearby door out using only her (now bloody) fingernails, and Charles locks it behind you. The group runs as fast as you can up the stairs, shooting anyone and everyone you see.

"Over there!" Twiggy points out an exit. Like all other exits and entrances here, it's locked, and more gun-men are coming from other floors. Twiggy shoots a man leaning over the stair railings and he falls a good three stories.

"Help me get this door open!" Charles desperately commands you. As soon it opens, the group runs out into a small hallway. With Charles leading this time, you dash over to a small terrace. As you exit, a huge tremor rakes the bulding and fire alarms go off. Charles swears under his breath.

"Jump!" As Twiggy leaves the bulding, it burst up into flames, pieces of concrete flying everywhere. You quickly follow her, hitting the ground with a thud.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 2:01 AM:
Do I still have me sword??? Please say yes!!!!!


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 2:12 AM:
Through the smoke, you are unable to see where anyone else is. You can barely even hear yourself think as the many market people began to scream and rush madly for the exits. You're almost trampeled, but you manage to pull yourself up and duck into an unlooked alley, gasping for breath.
Do you...?

A) stay there for a minute,
B) look for Twiggy and Chichi,
C) or try to run away?


Johnston, Stephen replied on Saturday, February 05, 2011 at 12:45 AM:
REgain my breath (about 15 seconds) and then B
TEll ME If I StiLl HaVE My SWorD!!!!!


Reuben, Katherine replied on Saturday, February 05, 2011 at 4:40 PM:
Stephen:
You sit down, resting your head on your knees, trying to regain your bearings. You breathe in and out steadily, trying to think. Your head hurts and your sight is bluring you can't tell if the fall and bumping your head injured you or if this is just the result of the last few day's stress finally kicking in. You had only planned to stay like that for a little while, but your muscles are sore from being beat, and you just don't feel like trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:22 am

You sit down, resting your head on your knees, trying to regain your bearings. You breathe in and out steadily, trying to think. Your head hurts and your sight is bluring you can't tell if the fall and bumping your head injured you or if this is just the result of the last few day's stress finally kicking in. You had only planned to stay like that for a little while, but your muscles are sore from being beat, and you just don't feel like trying to get up.You close your eyes for just a moment…
-
“Hey, kid, get up.” You dart up, trying to ignore your aching muscles. Blinking, you make out a man in front of you. He looks… oddly familiar… it’s!

“Sorry,” Charles apologizes, “I think Twiggy took Lorelle back to the base already. But I promise, I won’t hurt you.”
Do you…?

a. go with him,
b. or try to run away?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
SilverOtterSage

avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:48 pm

a?
Why would I even try to run away from the guy who has been helping me???
Even if I tried he could just shoot me, so.... yeah.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:52 am

"Of course you won't," you grin, "I trust you." Charles smiles back before turning in the direction you assume the base is on.

"Alright," he says, "come on." Charles leads you through the maze of buildings and out onto the streets. It takes a while before you reach a construction site. You follow Charles through a hole in the fence before he climbs over and shows you to a deep pit, the foundations for a building. It's a two story drop, but you're sure your werewolf bones can survive the impact.

"Here," Charles tells you, "put on this harness." Oh. So he's going to wreck all your fun?! Sighing, you obey and follow him out on the rafters.

"You ready?" Charles asks you. He waits for you to nod before stepping off the support and free falling for a minute. You jump after him with little hesitation.

It's amazing! A real rush. Wow, do you hope you can do this again! Or maybe try sky diving next time, or cliff diving or something. This is awesome. Then you're on the ground. You pout a bit that it's over, but oh well. That's life for you. You see Charles pushing a button to release his harness, and you copy him. Charles drags them under a nearby tar mat and then walks over to a large barell with the top arranged into two doors. He opens them, revealing a tunnel on the other end. He crawls through the door and stands up, grabbing a lattern and starting down.

You and Charles both walk silently. Somewhere down the tunnel, water is dripping through a crack. The effect is a bit creepy, but you can't help be excited. This is such an adventure! it's just like in books! If you're lucky, you'll be the hero, and you might even get to keep your powers! You can't help the big smile that spreads across your face at the thought.

Slowly, the tunnel begins to get lighter. The light is slightly green, casting eery shadows on the wall. The tunnel begins to widen until it is a long hallway with green lanterns settled high up on the walls. The floor and walls are all green, and it's impossible to tell if they are actually green or if it is just an illusion of the light. After what seems like forever, you hear faint voices. You speed up to meet them, but Charles grabs your arm, stopping you.

"Wait," he whispers, frowing, edging closer to the wall for cover and inching forwards.
Do you...?

a. go back to the entrance to hide,
b. wait as you were ordered to,
c. or continue on regardless of the danger?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
SilverOtterSage

avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:08 am

cautiously c???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverOtterSage

avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am

Hello???
C!!!!!!!!!
IS anybody home, or away, or at wisconsin, or North Dakota, or South Dakota.... etc.
confused No No Idea Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:23 pm

((Sorry, needed to make sure Kevin wasn't going to dart into you.))

"I'm coming too!" you insist, though you follow slowly. Who knows what waits down there... you pause as you hear several people shouting at each other. They sound pretty frustrated. You turn to Charles to ask if he knows these people when you realize that he's not next to you anymore. He's talking to the strange girl from earlier. Twiggy, was it?

"Should we go break up the fight?" he asks worridly. She just giggles.

"Naw, sounds like it's settlin itself out anyway. No big deal." She glances at you and rolls her eyes.

"Oh, it's you again." You glare at her.
Do you...?

a. go see what's going on,
b. talk with Twiggy and Charles,
c. or demand food and a place to stay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
SilverOtterSage

avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:12 pm

b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverOtterSage

avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:11 pm

BLLLAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clownclown clown clown Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stonewing130

avatar

Posts : 553
Join date : 2011-08-21
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow ...

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Surprised ... [shock] so what you're saying is ... you're NOT christian?!
and that you've really converted to ... BLARGISM? XD
it's a newly ancient religion whose prophet is named crunch bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverOtterSage

avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:26 pm

NO,
all I did was say blargh!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stonewing130

avatar

Posts : 553
Join date : 2011-08-21
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow ...

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:35 pm

no, seriously, blarg does exist. >Smile
nicholas ratte expounded about it to me. XD
this is a big coinkydink! Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chichi

avatar

Posts : 379
Join date : 2011-08-21
Age : 20
Location : Life and Death and All Between

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:07 pm

The anti-blarg bomb!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverOtterSage

avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:22 pm

???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am

"So... what's going on here?!" You demand. Twiggy shrugs.

"Meh. Some kid who was workin wit Max came 'ere lookin fer shelter, and everyone got all pissy bout it. I don really care what 'appens, really." Charles, however, seems shocked.

"One of Max's minions is here?!"

"'e's not a minion, just a little 'alf brat..." Twiggy yawns, but Charles pushes past her to join the fight. Twiggy sighs in annoyance.
Do you...?

A. Follow Charles,
B. Ask where Chichi is,
C. Or ask for food?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
SilverOtterSage

avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:41 pm

C
(The swimmer's motto: Eat, Sleep, Swim)!!!!!
XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:32 pm

"I'm hungry!" you proclaim loudly. Twiggy glances at before rolling her eyes.

"Oy, kiddo. Kitchen's tat way. Yer gonna 'ave te go pas Charles and turn right, ok? Then keep goin straight." She herself walks forwards and joins the debate. You follow her before continuing onwards to the kitchens!

-Not done yet, waiting on Chichi-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
SilverOtterSage

avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:30 pm

FOOODDDDD!!!!!!!
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM......
Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday Cat birthday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Stephen)   

Back to top Go down
 
This is Reality (Stephen)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email :: Roleplay :: Massive Roleplays :: This is Reality-
Jump to: