The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 This is Reality (Chichi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: This is Reality (Chichi)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:13 am

You wake up in a dark room. You think it's your room. It's your room, right? But it's not. Something's off. Something miniscule, almost unoticable, but something is wrong. This is not your room. Slowly, carefully, you get up. You look around. Here's your bed, dull and hard and nailed to the floor. Here's the walls, white-washed and dirty. Here's the window, high and small. Here's the heavy iron door. Here's the security camera. The old clock. Here's the... no. It's gone. You stare in amazement. The old rusted chair is gone. In it's place lies a small mirror on the ground. You stare, puzzled. It's an odd mirror. Grimy and rimmed with gold. It looks like something is in enscribed around the edge. What does it say? 'The dead go under ground,' someone whispers. You nod, thanking them. You pick up the mirror, looking closely. You're not surprised in the slightest to see not you reflected in it's depths, but a demon, a smiling, bloody demon. It must be that Lilium has taken over again. That's all. But your room through the mirror looks quite different. In fact, it's not even a room! It's a forest, a dark, shadow filled forest. You glance back to your room only to find yourself outside, in the exact scene pictured in the mirror.
To your right is a path. To your left a cliff. You can hear a waterfall somewhere ahead of you. Behind you is a cave. Do you...?

A) follow the path,
B) try to scale the cliff,
C) walk forward, towards the waterfall,
D) enter the cave,
E) break down in tears,
F) check your pockets for your medicine,
G) or refuse to do anything at all.

Zhu, Chichi replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 1:08 AM:
F first, if that doesn't solve anything, then A.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 1:56 AM:
Chichi:
You find medicine in your pockets. Small, green capsules with purple bumps that you recognize as the hinges. You open it to find orange powder. You feel a surge of anger. Oh, how you loathe these pills that they stuff down your throat! But if this is a hallucination, it's quite large, and ending it before it gets out of hand might be smart.
Do you...?

A) take the medicine
B) or dump it into a nearby bush?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 2:01 AM:
I'll take my chance and take it.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 2:21 AM:
Chichi:
You close your eyes, take a deep breath, and swallow the powder. Tentatively, you open your eyes and sigh in relief. You're back in the asylum. But your door is open?
Do you...?

A) wander out into the hall,
B) look around to see if the mirror is still somewhere in your room,
C) ask the voices for help,
D) stay put,
E) or hide under the bed?



Zhu, Chichi replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 2:38 AM:
First C, then B, then D. Why am I in the asylum in the first place?


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 3:11 AM:
Because of choice C, silly! People are mean, they don't respect the voices rights. :'(

Chichi:
You ask inside your head for advice. Silence. Then laughter. You can almost see a girl collapse infront of you, she's laughing so hard. 'Alright, ya got us,' she snorts, 'man, and we thought they'd convinced you that we weren't real! Go out into the hall. Walk out to the front door and leave. Go straight there, ya hear? Don't stop for anything... ANYTHING... an you'll be fine. We'll help ya get passed the final security, right? Mkay. Now GO.'
You...
A) take off running as fast as you can towards the front door of the asylum,
B) stay put, not trusting her,
C) begin to run before deciding to be more careful and take things slowly,
D) or take another pill, knowing that this is just another hallucination?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 3:31 AM:
D first, but if nothing happens, then C.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM:
Chichi:
Once again things shift. Now you find yourself in your old home. It's very quiet, almost silent, but the tap has been left dripping and the old tv in your parents bedroom is crackling. You hear a sigh, but you know it isn't from any solid person. 'Dang. I really thought that she might listen to us this time.' 'As if! She never listens. Besides, we're not real, remember?' 'Calm down you two. Let her take things slowly. Of course she's scared of what she's seeing. If you were stuck here, you would be, too.' You shake your head, trying to shut out the voices. This is too weird.
You wander into the halls.
"Mom?" you call out, "Dad?" Nothing answers but the drip of the tap. No one's home. You sigh, then blush as your stomach rumbles. You're heading back to the kitchen when you hear a creak from the floor underneath you, seemingly coming from the basement.
Do you...?

A) head to the kitchen for food,
B) check the basement for your parents,
C) go into your parents bedroom,
D) go to your own bedroom,
E) baracade yourself in the bathroom until you can calm down,
F) or grab an old hunting belt and stock in with kitchen knives before crouching behind the couch?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 5:50 PM:
B is thrilling, but I'm violent, so F.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 5:55 PM:
Chichi:
Deciding it's better to be safe than sorry, you grab the weapons and hide behind the couch. Your breathing is rough and loud. You gulp and try to breath in shallow pants. The creaking is moving closer now. You hear rusty hinges protest as the basement door opens. Heavy footsteps thud across the floor. They pause infront of the couch, then fall down onto it. You hear the static slowly turn to a sports game as it's tuned.
Do you...?

A) attack without planning,
B) slowly and carefully stand up before slashing the throat,
C) peek out at the person,
D) or continue to hide?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 5:57 PM:
C, and depending who they are, B or D.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 6:06 PM:
Other people are allowed to join too, you know! Though you have to start over at the beginning.

Chichi:
You're about to peek out when you feel arms grab you from behind. You try to thrash around and escape, but they've got you in a strong grip. You try to bite the hand covering your mouth, and you just barely hear a muffled swear.
"Oy! Shut it!" someone whispers directly into your ear. You freeze. The voice sounds oddly familiar...
Slowly, you're released.
"Dumb*ss," it hisses, "We told ya to run!" You turn around in surprise. It's Twiggy, your old childhood friend. She was the reason you got locked up in the first place. Her hair is tangled and so dirty it looks brown, not blond. She's incredibly thin, and you remember the days when Ana was still around to limit food. Twiggy's clothes are better described as rags, but she looks tough and mean as ever.
"Ya want outa here or not?!" she demands quietly.
Do you...?
A) follow Twiggy out,
B) decide to question her a bit more,
C) fight back,
D) scream,
E) or attack the man first?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 6:26 PM:
C and E


Johnston, Stephen replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 6:51 PM:
Katherine start a new one and I'll answer.... but i would have started differently..... so there's no point in answering here.... It'll just get confusing.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, December 20, 2010 at 10:04 PM:
Chichi, you're hopeless! Don't get caught in any books or movies, you'll die. *sighs* I'll just help you out again. After all, I want you to fight the other PCs later. Wink

Chichi:
You fling yourself out of Twiggy's grasp and dart out from the behind the couch. You whirl around to face the man, a bullet grazing your ear.
"What the 'ell do ya think yer doing?!" Twiggy yells. Cursing, she jumps up and shoots at the man. You race at him, attempting to stab him, but he kicks you down and holds a knife to your throat. Twiggy freezes.
"Arms up," he demands, "drop the gun." Slowly, Twiggy raises her arms. Then she releases the guns. The man relaxes. Suddenly Twiggy dives down, grabs the gun right before it hits the floor and shoots the man in the head. Luckily, you flinched to avoid the bullet, not towards it. The man falls back, yelping. Twiggy grabs you and runs. You stumble after her as a bullet slams into the knife on your belt, sending both flying. Then a bullet barely misses your arm. Growling, Twiggy yanks you down into your old bedroom and baracades the door. Shaking, she grabs a backpack and begins stuffing in items.
"Take whatever ya need," she huffs, "and d*mn it, listen to me next time, ya stupid twerp!"

You can take five items with you. You can choose from:

a few outfits
toiletries
medicine
bandages
a cell-phone
a flashlight
batteries
a journal and pencils
a picture of you and your family
$200
some jewelry
a mirror
a picture you drew of you and your old friends/voices
knives
a key


Zhu, Chichi replied on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 12:06 AM:
Medicine
the Key
Knives
A mirror (that can never be good. but tempting)
and a Flashlight.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 12:20 AM:
Chichi:
Twiggy snaps at you to hurry up before she gracefully jumps out the window and ducks behind a bush. A moment later, you fall out of the window and land relatively close to the bush. She smirks at you before motioning you to follow her. After what seems like an hour of running through the woods behind your house, you reach an old stable.
"Guess we're gonna hafta spend the night here." You're about to protest, pointing out that it's still day time, when the sun, which had previously been about halfway down, starting dropping. As you stare in amazement, it rapidly decends until it reaches the horizon before slowing down again. You turn back to Twiggy in amazement. She grins at you.
"Sweet, huh?"
She walks to the entrance to the stable and turns around, waiting for you to follow.
You...
A) follow her,
B) ask to look around first,
C) ignore her and explore,
D) or blush and say you need to use the restroom first.


Zhu, Chichi replied on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 1:20 AM:
C and then A


Reuben, Katherine replied on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 at 1:38 AM:
Chichi:
You ignore her and set off, exploring on your own. Twiggy's mouth drops open in anger.
"What the 'ell do ya think yer doin?! Get in 'ere and go to bed like a normal peson 'fore the sun sets and the 'ole world goes pitch black! You've only got a minute!" You hesitate. You know that the sun setting shouldn't make the world dark and shouldn't make this area imediately pitch black, but this place is weird. Twiggy seems to know what she's talking about, too. After a minute of quickly scanning the area for anything of significanse, you allow Twiggy to lead you into the stable. Imediately, she roughly pushes you down onto a bed of straw.
"Get down, quick, and don move. If yer an idiot and disobey me again, then I give up, and I'll leave ya in the morning." She herself leaps nimbly up onto the upper rafts and settles down. You lay there in silent tension. You can see from a small window the sun setting. Then darkness literally races across the land. Within moments, you might as well be blind, for all you can see.
Do you...?

A) lay there in petrified silence,
B) try to talk to Twiggy,
C) turn on the flashlight,
D) try to fall asleep,
E) or get up and feel your way around?

-------
Thanks for giving me multiple choices to work with, it really made this one easier. Smile


Zhu, Chichi replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 12:52 AM:
C and B


Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 3:06 AM:
Chichi:
You try to turn on your flashlight. Nothing. You frown, certain that there were working batteries in it. You flip the switch a few time to no avail.
"It won't 'elp ya," Twiggy whispers sleepily, "no lights work 'ere afer it gets dark." You hear the straw above you rustle as she turns over.
"So," she asks after a moment, "what've ya been up to? I ain't seen ya since we were little things." You imagine her grinning mournfully.
"Well," you whisper, wetting your lips, "I grew up, I guess." You remember playing with her when you were little, how'd you try to save pieces of food for her, how no one else would admit that she existed.
"To be honest," you chuckle, "I was beginning to think that you all weren't real." Twiggy says nothing, but you can hear her breathing shallowly.
"Sorry," she says after a minute, "we didn't mean to get ya in so much trouble. We didn't know that they'd lock ya up just for talkin with us." You nod, knowing what she means. After all, they were harmless. It wasn't like you were a raving lunatic. Then you remember everything that happened today and you wince.
"Why... why am I here?"
"I dunno, kid," she admits, "All I know was all of a sudden you was there, in your old 'ouse again, but so was 'e, and I couldn't let 'im get you again, ya know?"
"But who is he?" Twiggy says nothing. You bite your lip in frustration. At least she doesn't try to change the subject.
Do you...?

A) press the question,
B) go to sleep,
C) ask about the other voices,
D) or get up and walk around?



Zhu, Chichi replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 3:11 AM:
D while C


Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 3:29 AM:
Chichi:
You start to get up.
"Don even try it," Twiggy grins. Cursing in your head, you sit back down and pout. Twiggy laughs.
"How'd you know what I was doing?"
"Fer one thing, I heard ya get up. Fer another, I've got night vision goggles. They don do much, but they do enough." You kick the wall in frustration. Twiggy laughs again.
"Ya better start listening to me, kid. Ya know I like ya, and I'm only tryin to 'elp. Some things 'ere will kill ya in moments."
"Like the man?"
"Yeap!"
"WHO THE HECK IS HE?!?!?!"
"Can't tell ya that," she mocks in a sing-song voice. You grit your teeth. This is horribly annoying. Finally, though, you give up and change the subject, laying back down.
"So, what about the other things I used to talk to? Are they tangible now too?"
"Some of 'em. Most of 'em are back in that forest ya first saw yerself in." She yawns.
"Ok kid, time to get to sleep, you hear?"
"I guess," you say in annoyance, tired of her bossy attitude.
"Night, kid."
"...goodnight."
*
**
*
You wake up to find things overly bright. You blink, trying to catch your bearings. Twiggy grins at you.
"Ready to go?"


Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 4:25 PM:
Nodding you get up. Twiggy offers you some berries and an apple. You examine the food but it all looks edible enough.
Do you...?

A) eat,
B) skip breakfast,
C) ask to explore a bit first,
D) or ask Twiggy about the man again?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 4:52 PM:
B, and then D


Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 5:08 PM:
Chichi:
You shake your head, explaining that you don't eat breakfast. Twiggy scowls.
"Ye used to eat fine." But she sighs, and you notice that she doesn't eat either. She's practically skin and bones, so she really has no right to get onto you. She does pack away the apples so you can eat them later, though.
"Come on," she demands, leading you to the back. There's two horses there, already prepared for travel.
"Ye know 'ow te ride?" You nod. Twiggy smiles and hoists her tiny body onto the horse. You quickly follow onto the horse next to her.
"So," you ask as you to begin to ride slowly, so as to not wear out the horses, "who was that man?" Twiggy groans.
"Yer not gonna let tat go, are ya?" You silently shake your head. Twiggy begins to chew her fingers, wondering how much to tell you. It isn't until one of her fingers begins to bleed that she takes them out of her mouth and glances your way.
"Aright, I didn't tell ya nothing, ya 'ear?" You nod.
"Ok. That b*st*rd up tere? 'e's yer uncle." She watches your face carefully for recognization. You just sit there, perplexed. You don't even remember having an uncle. You know you must have, because your dad sometimes talked about him before you were taken away, but you can't even remember his name.
"Max," Twiggy prompts. You shake your head until you grow dizzy.
"Bah. Maybe it's te meds blocking off yer memories," she grumbles.
Do you...?

A) keep riding in silence,
B) try to push your horse to go faster,
C) ask if there's any water,
D) ask about the mirror,
E) or push for more details about Uncle Max?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 5:50 PM:
D and E

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Chichi)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:50 am

Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 6:59 PM:
Chichi:
"Hey, I've been wondering. How on earth did the mirror bring me here? I mean, it's just a stupid mirror, right?"
"Are ya kiddin me?! Tat ting's powerful!"
"Well, what all can it do?" Twiggy shrugs.
"Dunno. But Lillium can use it to destroy tings. She always knows 'ow te use te cool weapons!" You grin. Lillium really was a weapons master, able to turn almost anything into something lethal... ok, so maybe not all of your friends were harmless.
"So... who's this Uncle Max, again?" Twiggy swears and almost turns the hose into a tree.
"Will ya stop askin me tat?! I tolcha, tey'll kill me if I tell ya!!!!!! 'Sides, ya need te figure it out on yer own." She rides ahead of you in stoney silence.
All of a sudden, a bear jumps out of nowhere.
Do you...?

A) try to fight the bear off,
B) let Twiggy handle it,
C) use the magic mirror,
D) or run.


Zhu, Chichi replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 7:03 PM:
The hose?
Wink

Okay... let's seeeeee
A and C


Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 7:32 PM:
Oops...

Chichi:
You grab the magic mirror out of your bag and hold it up, waiting for something to happen. Nothing. You check it for some kind of on switch, but find nothing. Twiggy is currently attacking the bear with knives, but all she's doing is holding it off. She can't get in any actual hits. Freaking out, you look at the mirror again.
"Magic mirror in my hand, help me now to take a stand?" Nothing, and your rhyming skills need some practice.
The bear swipes at Twiggy, knocking her off her horse. She curses, grabs a knife, and leaps up. She slams the knife down directly into the bear's eye. The bear howls, running off with her knife. Twiggy sighs in relief, slumping down under a tree.
Do you...?

A) stare at the mirror and try to figure out what just happened,
B) take this as a chance to talk to Twiggy,
C) cross-examine Twiggy again,
D) or help Twiggy back on her horse and start riding again?


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 2:02 AM:
Also, for more info on Uncle Max, look at Stephen or Martin's RP. He's not a nice person, not at all. Sad


Johnston, Stephen replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 2:03 AM:
He's a werewolf!!!!!!!!!!


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 2:06 AM:
... not what I meant... but ok.... Chichi, I'm sure you know what I'm refering to.

Stephen Johnston, no cheating! I only showed her because she needs to know what she's up against! I don't want you getting too many hints from what she does or learns!


Zhu, Chichi replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 2:43 AM:
B and C at the same time, and then D


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 5:09 PM:
Haha, poor Twiggy. XD

Chichi:
You sit down infront of Twiggy, staring at her straight in the eyes.
"Twiggy," you say, "I need to know how to beat Uncle Max. He's the only person other than you that I've seen here. It's important that I win against him, isn't it? But I can't do that unless I know what I'm up against." Twiggy looks away, guilty.
"Look," she sighs, "come wit me, and we'll train. Ten, when yer ready, I can tell ya everyting ya need ta know. But sometin needs te happen first." You stare at her in confusion.
"What needs to happen first, Twiggy?" She groans.
"Tat's exactly what I'm not allowed te tell ya! Listen, if I tell ya anything, they'll make me leave!" You're surprised at the fear and despair in her voice.
"Who'll make you leave, Twiggy?" You ask. She just shakes her head. You sigh and sit down beside her, just kind of staring at the forest. But you know that you have to keep moving. Regretfully, you pull yourself up and help Twiggy up and onto her house. She seems depressed, and hasn't spoken since she yelled at you. Her eyes look sunken in and... well, dead.
You shake your head. You can't afford to feel guilty. You climb onto your own horse and set off.
-
It's been hours. You're beginning to get tired and sore. You know that you need a break, and Twiggy looks like she's about to fall off her horse.
Do you...?

A) stop at a nearby cave,
B) keep riding,
C) or look for a water source to stop by?

-
Ok, I need you to tell me the rating I'm allowed to make this. It shouldn't get too too bad, but just as a precaution.


Zhu, Chichi replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 6:16 PM:
A and C, and I honestly don't care Smile


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 7:27 PM:
Chichi:
"Ok," you tell Twiggy, "we need to stop somewhere for a break. We need shelter, but we need water more. I'm going to go look for a water source. Do you want to come with me, or do you want to stay in the cave and wait for me?" Twiggy shrugs non-commitedly.
You feel slightly annoyed, so snap, "Fine. Stay here and wait for me. Don't do anything rash." Twiggy lifelessly drops off the horse and slumps over inside the cave. You ride off in search of any rivers or lakes. After a while, you do come to what looks like an ocean, but the water is black, and you don't feel up to testing your luck. You search for a bit longer, but to no avail. You ride back to the cave in disapointment. At least Twiggy looks happy. Actually, she looks a little too happy, almost giggling. She's stumbling all over the place, cheeks flushed.
"Oy, yer back," she says airily, "well, we need te be goin. My, uh, friend? Yeah, 'e offered te give us a place te stay and some, uh, food." You raise an eyebrow.
"Friend? What friend?"
"Relax, 'e's not gonna 'urt ye or nutin. 'e just owes me a bit of a favor, tat's all." Twiggy shifts nervously. You groan in frustration. You're pretty sure you know exactly why Twiggy wants to stay with this 'friend', but the prospect of an actual home is tempting...
Do you...?

A) go with Twiggy,
B) flat out refuse to leave,
C) try to convince her to stay here,
D) or pretend that you found a better place to stay?

Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 7:29 PM:
C)


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 7:29 PM:
What? This ain't your roleplay, fool!


Zhu, Chichi replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 7:30 PM:
Umm... C and B


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 7:35 PM:
Chichi:
"Uh, Twiggy?" you offer nervously, "I really don't think we should be going anywhere right now, ok? I don't want to leave. I'm not going to leave, ok? And you... you just stay here with me, ok?" Twiggy scowls.
"Of course yer gonna leave! 'ello, doncha wanna sleep in a real bed?"
"Not with some strange man, I don't!" You yell, losing your temper. Twiggy's eyes grow dark.
"Oh yeah, like ye've never sunken tat low before."
"I haven't!" Twiggy just stares at you angrily. You're starting to feel dizzy. What is she talking about? The more you think about it, the more you just want to get away.
"Look," Twiggy growls, "I'm gonna leave. Are ya commin, or not?"
Do you...?

A) Give in and go with Twiggy,
B) follow Twiggy, but try and keep her from her friend,
C) or stay put?

Hint: You'll be in the same town as Stephen. That may or may not be a good thing.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 10:39 PM:
It's a depressing place.....


Zhu, Chichi replied on Friday, December 24, 2010 at 11:27 PM:
A and B


Reuben, Katherine replied on Saturday, December 25, 2010 at 2:29 AM:
Chichi:
You sigh, "Alright fine. I give up. But dang it Twiggy, be careful! You better not be leading me to my death." Twiggy beams and pulls you to your house, stumbling every time she speeds up. You wince. You will definetly need to keep a close eye on her.
You get on your horse and ride. It takes an hour, but you eventually reach a small city. You and Twiggy get off your horses and hide them near a cliff. For a moment, you could swear you see a boy. Then Twiggy starts pushing you into the city. You grit your teeth. Twiggy is leading you toward the slums. Suddenly, you hear a long howl ring out.
Do you...?

A) grab Twiggy and run towards the howl,
B) grab Twiggy and run away from the howl,
C) try to find the boy,
D) or let Twiggy continue to lead you towards her friend?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Saturday, December 25, 2010 at 6:07 PM:
B


Reuben, Katherine replied on Saturday, December 25, 2010 at 10:31 PM:
Chichi:
You grab Twiggy and began to run as fast as you can away from the howls. Twiggy looks at you in confusion and digs here feet into the ground.
"Wat te 'ell do ya tink yer doin? Why're ya runnin? Who do ye tink tat is? It's jus some kid were, unable to control de switchin, we'll be fine if we just don't go near 'em. Now come on, we need te meet my friend." She begins pulling in the opposite direction. She's being incredibly argumentative today, and you've had enough.
"We're not going near that thing!" You yell.
Do you...?

A) continue to try and pull her away,
B) give in and go with Twiggy,
C) or call out to the boy for help?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 3:00 AM:
A, but if she fights back too hard, B


Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, December 26, 2010 at 4:54 PM:
Do you really not want to meet up with the others? I can pull you away from them, if you need me to. You won't be constantly stuck by their side, either way.

Chichi:
You try to pull Twiggy away, but your time in the asylum has weakened you. Twiggy, on the other hand, is deceptively strong. After a hard tug, you all but fall onto her. Triumphant, she's now the one dragging YOU towards the city. You curse helplessly under your breath. This was not what you bargained for when you accepted her as ally! You're at least hoping her distracted mind will understand enough to avoid the wolf when all hope is lost a huge wolf bounds past, growling. Then it notices you, and it's yellow eyes glow hungrily.
Do you...?

A) get the heck out of there, Twiggy or no Twiggy,
B) try to slowly back away,
C) call for the boy to help,
D) or try and fight it off?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 12:09 AM:
C. Fine... happy Stephen?!?!


Reuben, Katherine replied on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 12:31 AM:
Haha, the boy is Martin, not Stephen. XD

Chichi:
"Um, help?" you call out nervously, "Boy? Help? I saw you early, please help us?" You figure that maybe the boy can help you fight it off. If worst comes to worst, maybe you can push him down and let him serve as a distraction (meal) for the wolf. Out of the corner of your eyes, you notice Twiggy pulling out a strange plant and beginning to chant something.



Johnston, Stephen replied on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 3:37 AM:
I'm the werewolf (grumble grumble grumble).....


Johnston, Stephen replied on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 3:37 AM:
And the plant's wolfbane, isn't it?????


Reuben, Katherine replied on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 4:12 AM:
<sarcasm> Naw, it's poison ivy! </sarcasm>

Yeap.

Reuben, Katherine replied on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 9:01 PM:
Chichi:
To your relief, the boy runs over to aid you.
"Be gone, werewolf!" he shouts, "Shoo! I'm a vampire. I'll bite you!" The werewolf simply growls. You don't know if it even understands English. You sigh. This boy is weird.
The were begins pacing closer towards the boy and you back up, sure that he's a goner. Just then, Twiggy ends her chant in a triumphant shout. The were howls in pain. It seems to be shrinking, bones reversing, muzzle becoming a mouth. Within a minute, a boy with blond hair lays before you, out cold.
Twiggy leans over him in for a minute before yelling out, "anyone got any spare clothes? Dumb f*cker's naked!"
Do you...?

A) try to get away from the knocked out werewolf while you can,
B) join the boy in going to the city library,
C) stay and help the werewolf,
D) or bring the were to a hotel and then explore the city with the boy?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 12:37 AM:
B, and D.


Zhu, Chichi replied on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 12:38 AM:
Errr... D first. And then B.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 1:12 AM:
Yeah. Never have two tabs on this board at once while posting. It makes your post jump. ><

Chichi:
You and the boy, who tells you his name is Martin, drag the werewolf back to the hotel room he had apparently rented out earlier, if the manager recognizing him was any reference. Then, you dump him onto the bed and quickly scrawl a note telling him where you're going and to wait for you. Then you both go to the library. Martin runs around like a maniac trying to find books on werewolves and how to cure them. You sigh and log onto a computer. Twiggy, who seems reluctant to let you leave her site, follows you around and stares. It's making you slight uncomfortable. You're searching for cures when she speaks up.
"Look fer where te find Wolfsbane." You look up at her.
"Tat's what we need, more Wolfsbane. It's known to reverse shape-shiftin spells, but I used up my last plant turnin 'im 'uman again, and I dunno where te get more."
"It's found in damp woods at high elevation," you read, "and can irritate skin. Ingesting even a bit can be fatal." You gulp.
"Are you sure we need this?"
"Yeap," Twiggy nods, "it's te only way te cure 'im. Don worry, just wear gloves and you'll be fine." She grins at you before walking outside to make a call.
Do you...?

A) go find Martin,
B) follow Twiggy,
C) or go outside on your own?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 3:15 AM:
A, tell him the plan, and ask him to come with B


Reuben, Katherine replied on Saturday, January 01, 2011 at 7:26 PM:
Chichi:
You're going to meet Martin when a boy crashes into you.
"Chichi?" he asks in surprise. You stare at him. He looks oddly familiar, but something about him looks off. He looks very scared, and keeps glancing from side to side. What does her want?
"Yes?" you ask cautiously.
"Chichi, it's me, Kevin!" You bite your lip. You think you remember him now. He went to your school, didn't he? But what is he doing here? Then you silently laugh. What are any of you doing here?

-Not done-


Zhu, Chichi replied on Saturday, January 01, 2011 at 10:20 PM:
Can I do something now? I'm going to ask him to join Twiggy's plan too.

Delete...
Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, January 02, 2011 at 12:56 AM:
I was waiting for him to reply, sorry.

Chichi:
"So, what are you doing here?" Kevin asks. You shrug.
"I, um, woke up here," you lie, not wanting to get into your mental status.
"Oh!" you exclaim, "that's right! You wanna help us? I mean, you remember Martin from school? Well, I just met up with him here, too! It's like a class reunion!" Actually, you're not sure where you've seen Martin, but hopefully Kevin doesn't know that.
"And this girl, Twiggy, she's been helping me out a lot. She's a bit weird, but she saved my life. Oh, and we seem to have picked up a werewolf, too." You smile.
Do you...?

A) ask him to help you get out of this world,
B) try to get rid of him,
C) or kill him?

Yeah, you already picked A. Um, sorry, wait for Kevin and Martin to go. Or help me come up with responses to them.


Zhu, Chichi replied on Sunday, January 02, 2011 at 4:49 AM:
Nah, I'd just brainstorm another monster or... or, or a green tiger or something.


Johnston, Stephen replied on Monday, January 03, 2011 at 1:53 AM:
Green Jade Tiger.....



Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, January 07, 2011 at 10:57 PM:
Chichi:
"Of course!" The boy grins at you, and you smile back. Then you lead him to Martin.
"Martin!" you yell, "remember Kevin?"
"...No..." he says, and you glance at Kevin. He never did confirm that you went to school together...
"Oh, well, he went to school with us." You smile widely until your cheeks ache. You need to act normal. You don't want to alert the boy of anything. Of course, there's always a chance that he's just a normal boy. But you have to be careful.
Twiggy.
"Chichi?" she calls, "where are ya? My friend says we can stay wit 'im instead of tryin to pay fer te hotel room." You look up at her, about to make up an excuse to stay at the hotel, when you see she's staring at Kevin. You glance at Kevin only to see him running up to Twiggy, ready to strike her with a book. With lightening fast refelxes, she slams the book into his head instead. Then she grabs you and begins to run. You stumble along beside her, confused and slightly frightened. What the hell was wrong with that boy?
Do you..?

A) try to go back for Martin,
B) keep following her,
C) or demand answers?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Saturday, January 08, 2011 at 10:43 PM:
b for a moment, and then c will probably lead to a


Reuben, Katherine replied on Saturday, January 08, 2011 at 11:11 PM:
Chichi:
"What the f*ck is going on?!" you yell. Twiggy shakes her head, not releasing her iron grip.
"Not 'ere. We need to get ou' of 'ere, NOW."
"Why?" You struggle to go back to the library.
"What about Martin?"
"Ya still trus 'im?! Don't. Tat kid, Kevin? Yeah. In case ye didn notice, 'e bloody attacked me! I'd bet anyting tat Max got his slimy claws into 'im. And now 'e might be tricking Martin, too."
"Then maybe we can tell him the truth... let go of me!"
"Not on yer life kid... sides, if Kevin stops bein useful, Max'll kill 'im. By letting Max control 'im fer a while lon'er, yer savin 'is life, and maybe Martin's, too. But Max'll expect ya to go back tere. I'm not letting ye." You're beginning to wish Twiggy wasn't so strong. She continues to pull you along. You grab at a branch to slow her down, and she finally seems to lose it. She grabs your arm and yanks your hand off the branch. Then she picks you up and slings you over her shoulder. You beat at her, even going so far as to bite her, to no avail.
"Tis is fer yer own good," she mutters. After a while, she reaches a run-down apartment building. She puts you down and forces you up the stairs... while she holds her hand over you're eyes. She's being much too secretive, and you don't like it at all. Maybe trusting Twiggy was as big a mistake as trusting Kevin.
You hear a key clicking into a lock and a door creaking open. Low voices begin to talk, but you can't understand what they're saying. It doesn't sound like English. Then you're brought into the room and promptly chained to the bed.
"Don worry," Twiggy mutters, "tis is only temporary. We'll be back soon." Then she and the man leave.
Do you...?

A) go to sleep,
B) call for help,
C) or try to escape?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Chichi)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:56 am

Zhu, Chichi replied on Sunday, January 09, 2011 at 12:09 AM:
B... and C... after examining the surroundings


Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, January 09, 2011 at 12:34 AM:
“Help!” you scream, “someone, anyone, help me!” You scream until your voice goes hoarse. No one comes to save you. You struggle against the bounds holding your wrists and ankles. No use. They’re leather, and were adjusted to fit you. You can barely move your wrists, and there’s no way you can break free. You curse hoarsely, but again, only silence greets you. Beginning to feel tired, you close your eyes. After a while, you fall asleep.
-
You wake up when you hear the footsteps coming towards you. Forcing your eyes open, you see Twiggy and a man.
"Who the hell are you?" you demand.
"Name's Charles," the man nods, "I'm Twiggy's friend."
"That's great," you say, clenching your teeth, "now will you let me go?" Twiggy shrugs at the man.
"Alright," he says, "but you'll have to stay in this room until we know you won't escape."
"Why?!"
"Didn't I tell ya we need ya alive? Can't let Max get te ya, and tis is te only way we can keep ya safe." You glare at Twiggy, and she glares back.
"Do ya wan ou' of te constrains or not?" You look away in annoyance and feel the bounds being removed. You rub your sore wrists and get up carefully. Twiggy and Charles are already leaving. You run forward, but the doorknob won't turn. You're locked in the room.
Do you...?

A) explore the room,
B) try to get out,
C) or call for Twiggy?



Zhu, Chichi replied on Sunday, January 09, 2011 at 12:37 AM:
C, demand to see Martin and Stephen, and A while I'm waiting for Twiggy to come.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, January 09, 2011 at 1:23 AM:
Chichi:
"Twiggy!" you yell, banging on the door, "TWIGGY!" you hear a muffled sigh and then footsteps.
"Whadya want?!" you hear Twiggy demand.
"What the Hell is your plan, huh?!" you yell, "Cause I'm not gonna just waste away for five years in this room."
"Course ye won't!" Twiggy says in annoyance, "but ye can't do nothing yet. Ye hafta be patient. Charles an I are figgurin out whatta do. Don worry, we'll get ya out o' 'ere soon."
"What about Stephen and Martin?!"
"Oh, tem... well, when we get rid o' Max it shouldn 'urt if ye bring tem back wit ya."
"Stephen's a fricken werewolf!!!!"
"And?"
"...."
"Don worry, 'e'll be fine when 'e gets back to the earth world." You feel like you've been punched. Earth world? You had suspected that you weren't on earth, but to have that confirmed...
After a minute, Twiggy walks away and goes back to talking with Charles.
Do you...?

A) look around the room,
B) or try to escape?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Sunday, January 09, 2011 at 3:17 AM:
A, and DEMAND to get them.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 4:53 PM:
Chichi:
There's a worn wooden door with rusted hinges locking you inside. The tiny bedroom has torn yellow wallpaper with odd patterns resembling prison bars on it. The bed is an ugly green with a sunken matress and restraints on it. There is a faded orange couch crammed into the corner with torn up cushions revealing springs. The fan overhead is barely moving and the room is stiffling hot. The only closet is tiny, barely big enough to hide in. There's a chipped glass of a strange smelling clear liquid on the TV stand in the corner. The TV is on, but it only crackles. The screen is all snow with the occasional unidentifyable shadow.
One final door reveals a cramped bathroom with the sink so close to the toilet that there's almost no room to stand in. There's an odd looking grimy mirror above the sink.
Do you...?

A) wait for Twiggy,
B) drink the liquid,
C) tear up the couch,
D) or examine the mirror?



Zhu, Chichi replied on Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 5:08 AM:
D, but don't touch it or look directly at my own reflection.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 7:09 PM:
Don't touch it? Um...


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, January 17, 2011 at 5:30 PM:
Chichi, I don't know what to do if I can't make you touch it. ^^;


Zhu, Chichi replied on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 3:30 AM:
But if I touch it, I go hurtling through time and space. YOU know how these things go...


Reuben, Katherine replied on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 10:28 PM:
Haha, what if I promise this is just a regular mirror?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM:
Fine. Smile


Reuben, Katherine replied on Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 12:37 AM:
Smile

Chichi:
You walk over to the old mirror and run your fingers over it. Making a face, you pull away and try to rub the grime onto your pants. Then you go back to examining the mirror. You notice that the mirror has hinges on it, and you realize that it must open up. There isn't a handle to open it by, at least not anymore, so you try to find a small nook on the side. After a minute, it swings, open, but your hands feel absolutely disgusting.
You peer into the small nook and your mouth drops open. Weapons. The nook is filled with weapons of every type imaginable. Guns with ammo, blades, daggers, poisons... there's even a small baggy filled with green powder. You're not sure what it is, but it might be useful.
Do you...?

A) take guns and ammo,
B) take knives,
C) take the green powder,
D) try to wash your hands,
E) or leave it all?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 9:16 PM:
Can I take more than one? Cuz I pick knives and powder... knives are much easier to handle during emergencies...


Reuben, Katherine replied on Saturday, January 22, 2011 at 10:54 PM:
Of course!


Zhu, Chichi replied on Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 2:09 AM:
Okay. Then B, C, and then... something.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, January 28, 2011 at 1:29 AM:
Chichi:
You reach in and pull out a black leather jacket. Looking inside, you see rows and rows of knives, throwing knives, and kunai strapped into the cloth. They're reflective, sharp as they get, and one or two have small drops of blood on them. You reach out in awe, lightly running your finger along one of them. A small cut is made visible by dew drops of blood welling up on your thumb. You put it in your mouth and grab a pair of fingerless gloves with the other hand. They're long gloves that end at your elbow, yet are hidden almost completely by the sleeves of your jacket. Experimentally, you slash your wrist forward. A blade whips out. Grinning like the Chesire Cat, you begin to walk away. On impulse, you turn back and grab the packet of powder. When you turn around again, you see Twiggy.
"Well well well, lookey 'ere," she smirks, "glad ya got into te weapons. Makes tis all a lot easier. Ye know 'ow to use 'em?" Hesitantly, you nod. Twiggy smiles and gestures towards the door.
"Good. Charles an I deci'ed that it would be better if we wen and foun Mable. She works in te Black Market somewhere round 'ere. She's not te most trustworthy ting ever, but she'll know 'ow to get you back to yer 'ome."
Do you...?

A) Refuse to go find her,
B) ask if there's another way,
C) try to delay the visit,
D) or go?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Friday, January 28, 2011 at 1:55 AM:
B, and I suppose D if B fails


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 8:00 PM:
Chichi:
"Is there another way? I mean, I just don't want her to betray us..." you ask nervously. Twiggy shrugs.

"Well, it really would be bes te go see Mable. But we can go look for yer friends firs and bring tem wit us, if tat would make ya feel better." You nod in relief. That sounds perfect. They may not be good fighters, but they can't be too terrible. It can't hurt. If nothing else, they can serve as a distraction for the enemy while you escape.

You catch your thinking and feel momentarily guilty, but you have to put yourself first. You are
your top priority. That's just life.

"Alright," you take a deep breath, "Let's go."

You, Twiggy, and Kevin, all leave the apartment in secrecy. You dart out of the room and quickly climb down the fire escape shoeless, trying to make as little noise as possible. The cold metal burns your feet, but you don't object. You just need to get out of here.

You climb down five stories before jumping lightly to the ground and putting back on your boots. At least the jacket keeps the rest of you warm. It's getting dark out, and a cold wind sweeps across the street. You shiver, more from the deserted looking street than anything else.

Twiggy leads you around the city. Now that you can get a good look at it, you realize that it is rundown and filthy. There are small rats and animals enjoying free reign on the streets. The few cars have broken windows and are covered in graffiti. Stores are vandalised and left to rot. Down the long road, a few steetlights flicker eerily. No one is within sight. Despite this, Twiggy is being careful, moving close to the ground in a half crouch.

"Be careful," she hisses, "we can't afford te be seen yet." You walk a good mile without incident. Then Kevin, who was following from behind, tells you to duck down. You quickly hide behind an old car. Peeking through the broken glass, you watch an old police car driving down the streets. The men in the car are joking loudly, barely remaining on the road. They are carrying big guns. They slow down before turning the corner, and one of the men shoots the stop sign. Laughing, they drive on much faster than any speed limit would allow. As the pulsing music from their car fades away, Twiggy carefully walks back out into the open and ducks into a back alley.
"We're 'ere," she says grimly.

Twiggy coughs slighty, as thick haze and dust meets her eyes. She quickly walks through the entrance passage, breathing as shallowly as she can. She turns right and swerves to avoid knocking into a frantic old woman running out. The woman is dressed in rags and is holding a bag of fruit. A man is chasing after her, cursing at her and calling her a thief. When he catches up to her, he begins to beat her with a cane. Twiggy watches for a moment before entering the market. You can almost see the desicion not to notice entering her eyes at about the same time the cloud settles on your brain and you look away, already filing the incident away.

The market itself is large, a complicated maze of alleys and backways. The sights, sounds, and smells are overwhelming. While the city is exclusively grey with a few splotches of brown, the market is washed with dull colors. There are some wonderful rugs, blankets, and couches sitting in one corner, but they're horribly expensive. Almost everything that is affordable is run-down and broken. Shouts are heard as buyers in rags plead for lower prices and are refused. Only the sellers in rags seem to be open to bargaining, but all they have to sell is moldly loaves of bread and shattered mirrors. A mangy, flee-ridden dog runs out into the open to grab a chicken and is promptly shot. Only moments later, people are fighting over it for the meat.

Any merchant with an actual stall is finely dressed in vibrant greens and purples, selling actual food and clothings. A few even sell weapons and oddly colored powders. These are the sellers who refuse to lower their price beyond almost-possible-to-buy-if-you're-rich. It almost makes you wonder what the market is for at all. It doesn't look like any good deals are being made.
Twiggy and Kevin navigate the alleys slowly and with caution. Their eyes are straight ahead, their arms close to their side, refusing to acknowledge any of the things to buy. You try to follow their example, but you need to be aware of your friends when you see them.

You're beginning to give up hope of finding anything but maggot-filled bread in this forsaken place when you hear a cry of, "Stop! Thief!" Twiggy pays it no attention, but you glance over and your mouth falls open.

"It's Stephen, and he's stealing a sword!" you call in amazement.

Do you...?

A) run over to help him fight,
B) help him run away and hide,
C) or ignore him?


Reuben, Katherine replied on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 8:01 PM:
((Sorry for the huge text dump. ^^; Hey, if you can, try to help Stephen. He really needs an ally or he'll probably go to jail.))


Reuben, Katherine replied on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 at 2:27 AM:
((Also, you and him both need Mable for help.))


Zhu, Chichi replied on Thursday, February 03, 2011 at 10:51 PM:
A... and then B


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 12:12 AM:
Chichi:
"Come on!" You yell to Twiggy, already dashing over to help, "We need to save Stephen! They're going to kill him!" Unfortanutly, the crowd already surronding Stephen is thick. You have to push your way past quite a few people, and they all glare at you nastily. You don't check to make sure Twiggy is following you, but you know she and Charles are there when you hear a few muffled threats and the crowd ahead of you begins to part to let you through.

Finally, you stumble out into the middle of the ring of people. Stephen is on the ground, bleeding, curled up into a ball, cowering in fear. His whole body is shivering, and you realize he's trying not to become a werewolf.

"Leave him alone!" you yell furiously. The merchant pauses in beating Stephen with a stick and looks up. You quickly place yourself between him and Stephen, feeling the cold metal under your sleeves, ready to fight.

The man leans close to your face, spitting slightly as he talks, "Leave him alone? This boy is a theif, girly. Is he your brother?" You're about to respond when Twiggy steps forward.

"Ah, come off it, Lan. Tis boy's a werewolf. Keeping 'is impulses under check is te least of 'is problems." Lan stiffens. The crowd murmers nervously as people press closer to each other for comfort.

"A werewolf? You don't mean..."

"Max is up te no good? Tese kids aren't even from 'ere. Max brought 'em 'ere, and I'm gonna bring 'em back. So cut 'em some slack, eh?" The man nods fearfully. You help Stephen up and then follow Twiggy. If the crowd parted for her before, they're running from her now. She leads you silently over to Charles, who just nods. They begin walking. Before long, they come across a large trashbin and push it to the side. Charles kneels down and pulls off wooden boards. Without a moments hesitation, Twiggy crawls through the small hole into the darkness.

"Go ahead," Charles nods to you and Stephen, "I'll stay out here and make sure no one tries to corner you in there."

After a few minutes of crawling in the nearly pitch black tunnel, Twiggy pushes open a small door stepped out into a dark room. The only light is coming from a dimly glowing pink orb hung in the farthest corner from the hole. The air smells sickly sweet and feel very thick in your lungs. You have to resist the urge to cough into the crook of your arm as you wait for the hunched over old lady to notice you. The old lady seems to be ignoring your small group, and continues writing something on a thick stack of papers. You hold her breath and continued to wait. Finally, the old woman looks up.

"Yes?"

"We're 'ere to see Mable," Twiggy says, standing up as straigh as she can.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No."

"What will you pay?"

"We don know yet." The woman stares at her for a moment before nodding the direction of a door.

"Go," she says roughly, and Twiggy quickly complies. The door creaks as she opened it, and ypu find herself in a small room with four chairs arranged infront of a small desk. There are no windows. The only light seems to come from an odd green fungus on the walls. This room smells even heavier, and it is hard to breath.

"What do you want?"

"I'm 'ere on behalf of four children from te earth realm. We tink Max pulled tem into tis place, and we wan to sen 'em back 'ome again." Mable stares at her from behind her desk, her sharp gaze analyzing you carefully.

"You!" she barks at you, "speak!"

Do you...?

A) politely tell her all you know,
B) tell her the basics,
C) refuse to talk,
D) or stutter the first thing that comes to mind?


A, Isabel replied on Friday, February 04, 2011 at 3:14 AM:
Uh, could you do a 'This is Reality' with me? Would it be labled 'This is Reality (Isabel)' ? Anyway, I would choose the choice C for the first question of the whole thing because there's no choice to go into the forest, so I'll just go to the waterfall and look at the land and geography I'm in from a high point of view aka from the waterfall. ^^


Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 4:18 PM:
((Chichi reply!))


Johnston, Stephen replied on Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 6:53 PM:
((??????????didn't this already happen??????????))


Reuben, Katherine replied on Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 7:44 PM:
To you, but I need Chichi to answer how she replies first before I can give her the next scenario and help you.


Zhu, Chichi replied on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 3:15 AM:
B


Reuben, Katherine replied on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 10:18 PM:
Chichi:
At first, you just shift feet awkwardly, staring at the ground. Mable waits, but not very patiently. So you take a deep breath and begin.

"It all started when I looked in a mirror. I didn't know that there was anything special about it, but when I looked up, I found myself trapped between a cliff and a forest. I thought I was hallucinating, so I took some medicine and found myself back in my house. But everything was wrong. A man was there, and he tried to kill me. Luckily Twiggy," and here you glance at your friend, thankful for how much she's done for you, "helped save my life. We traveled together for a while and she showd me to the city. We were always mauled by a werewolf... him," you nod towards Stephen, "and a boy tried to help us. We dropped at Stephen at a hotel and went to the library, searching for information on Wolfsbane so we could heal him. Some kid tried to attack Twiggy, though, so we ran. She showed me her friend and the three of us went searching for you for help. We met up with Stephen in the market and saved him for a mob." Finally done, you look at Twiggy for approval. She smiles nervously. Then Stephen launches into his idea of what happened. He tries to paint himself as the hero, and you feel your blood begin to boil. What a jerk!

You look at Mable to see her regarding Stephen coldly. She stands up and walks to the back of the room, facing away from you, seemingly deep in though. Suddenly she whirls around and shoots at Twiggy, who just barely ducks away in time.

Suddenly young, healthy looking men and women pour in from well-hidden doors all around as Mable backs out of the room, laughing.

"Pleasure doing bussiness with you!" she laughs. Swearing, Twiggy puts her hands up in the air, realizing just how outnumbered she is. But she winks at you and Stephen. Without warning, she swings around, kicking a man in the gut and grabbing his gun. Within moments, the air isablaze with bullets, but Twiggy has ducked behind Mable's bullet proof dusk and is shooting out from over the top. Most of her clothing is relatively bullet proof, as is the clothing she gave to you. You still have the knives.
Do you...?

A) try to fight,
B) chase after Mable,
C) or duck behind the table with Twiggy and ask for a gun?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 2:57 AM:
Well... A and C. I can throw knives with one hand and possibly shoot with the other depending on the type of gun.


Reuben, Katherine replied on Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 12:36 AM:
Chichi:
Barely having time to think, you jerk your wrist forward, slashing a woman's face. You punch her jaw and then reach for her gun. She seems to recover a bit as you wrestle out the gun and kicks you in the stomach. You fall backward, but a moment later, a bullet from Twiggy brings the woman crashing down. You grab her gun and duck into safety behind the table.

Without missing a beat, you begin to throw knives at the people around you while shooting with your other hand. The woman's gun was light, as she was quite frail in structure. It shoots straight and with little backlash. And so you shoot. People are falling like leaves now. Dead brown autumn leaves. Blood is soaking into everything. Skulls are punctured, ribs shattered, kneecaps destroyed, hearts stopped. And on you shoot. It's not hard to hit the correct targets at all. There's just so many people that even when you miss one, you hit another. Wave after wave after wave surges foward and you begin to tire. You have no idea how you all have managed to hold them off for as long as you have. Or maybe you do. People are beginning to trip over the bodies and even slide a bit on the bloodied ground. You gag as the putrid smell makes itself known to you for the first time, but continue to shoot. Then you run out of bullets and kinves.

All instinct begs you to keep hiding, but you know that you can't. You refuse to risk so many lives. You jump over the table and grab begin to grab knives from the dead, sometimes having to literally tear them out of muscles. It's sickening work, and bullets blaze everywhere. A bullet grazes your arm, only luck preventing it from lodging in your flesh. You can't even feel it. You feel quite distanced from the whole situation. You can almost pretend that you are floating, looking on at the battle from safety. You don't let this trick you into slowing down. You hurtle into safety right as another bullet claims your leg. Your bullet-proof jacket is nearly in shreds, and you hope that this battle ends soon.

Apparently, Twiggy is hoping the same thing because she's studying the room as if looking for a hidden escape route. Suddenly she seems to freeze.

"Do you see that?" she asks. You follow her line of sight, blood running cold. In the waiting room, the pink orb... it's throbbing... if you look really hard you can see the outline of red numbers... like a BOMB.

"Chichi! Stephen! We've got to get out of here!" Twiggy shouts, "this place is gonna blow!"

She jumps up and kicks the door as hard as she can. At first, it stays. It's quite heavy and made to withstand quite a bit of force. Ignoring the bullets flying all around her, Twiggy draws back and kicks again twice in rapid succession. This time, it splinters, and a small hole was beginning to form. Before she can try a fourth time, another door opened.

"Charles!" Twiggy yells, "don't bother with taking tem out, tis place is gonna blow!" Charles pales and shoots as many people as he can, gesturing to you and Stephen to run for it. He stays at the door a moment after everyone leaves, covering the flanks, before following. Twiggy picks the lock on a nearby door out using only her (now bloody) fingernails, and Charles locks it behind you. The group runs as fast as it can up the stairs, shooting anyone and everyone you see.

"Over there!" Twiggy points out an exit. Like all other exits and entrances here, it's locked, and more gun-men are coming from other floors. Twiggy shoots a man leaning over the stair railings and he falls a good three stories.

"Help me get this door open!" Charles desperately commands Stephen. As soon it opens, the group runs out into a small hallway. With Charles leading this time, you dash over to a small terrace. As you exit, a huge tremor rakes the bulding and fire alarms go off. Charles swears under his breath.

"Jump!" As Twiggy leaves the bulding, it burst up into flames, pieces of concrete flying everywhere. You quickly follow her, hitting the ground with a thud.

Through the smoke, you are unable to see where anyone else is. Something grabs you and half drags you into an alley so you won't get trampeled by the panicked mobs of people running every which way. For a minute, you just sit there, coughing so hard you begin to see spots. Finally, the person gives you a small cup of water which you gratefully accept. You look up in relief to see Twiggy. You're not surprised. You're beginning to think that she can sense where you are. Actually, considering your history, maybe she can. Either way, you have better things to be poundering.
Do you...?

A) try to get out of there as quickly as possible,
B) look for Stephen,
C) or break down and cry?


Zhu, Chichi replied on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 2:52 AM:
B and C.


Sholl, Kevin replied on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 4:27 PM:
Is this what caused the nuclear winter?


Reuben, Katherine replied on Friday, February 25, 2011 at 12:43 AM:
No. The nuclear winter is what caused all the paranoia, unnatural happenings, and lack of food, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Chichi)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:59 am

“Matthew,” You mutter in shock, tears beginning to drip from your eyes, “We need to find Matthew.” Twiggy shakes her head.

“Sorry kid,” she mutters, “but we need te leave.” She takes your arm, leading you through the maze of buildings and out onto the streets. It takes a while before you reach a construction site. She helps you through a hole in the fence before he climbs over and shows you to a deep pit, the foundations for a building. It's a two story drop, and you feel a bit queasy peering into it. You never did like heights...

“’ere," Twiggy tells you, "put on tis ‘arness." You both walk very carefully onto the metal rods placed over the pit and attach the harness.

"Ya ready?" Twiggy asks you. She doesn’t even wait for you to nod before stepping off the support and free falling for a minute. Shaking, you follow.

It's a rush, you'll admit that. A terrifying rush, but a rush all the same. Then you're on the ground. Thanks to years of gymnastics, you manage to land on your feet. You see Twiggy pushing a button to release the harness, and you copy her. She drags them under a nearby tar mat and then walks over to a large barrel with the top arranged into two doors. She opens them, revealing a tunnel on the other end. She crawls through the door and stands up, grabbing a lantern and starting down.

You and Twiggy both walk silently. Somewhere down the tunnel, water is dripping through a crack. The effect is a bit frightening. Drip. Drip. Drip. It never stops! You could imagine this driving someone crazy… Drip. Drip. Drip. Like blood. Like footsteps. Like monsters from in your mind coming to life… Drip. Drip. DRIP.

Slowly the tunnel begins to get lighter. The light is slightly green, casting eerie shadows on the wall. The tunnel begins to widen until it is a long hallway with green lanterns settled high up on the walls. The floor and walls are all green, and it's impossible to tell if they are actually green or if it is just an illusion of the light. After what seems like forever, you reach a big green door. Twiggy reaches out and knocks.

The door creaks open seemingly on its own. You peer into the darkened room where the only light seems to struggle to escape from behind thick green lampshades. Beds with green and gold comforters line the walls. There is a small dining table in the middle of the long room. There's no one in sight.

"Tis is our group's safe place," Twiggy says, interrupting your train of thought, “we’re gonna stay ‘ere for a while, k? To regroup? Kevin should be ‘ere soon…” With that note, she wanders off alone to go find him.
Do you…?

A. look around
B. or go to bed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
chichi

avatar

Posts : 379
Join date : 2011-08-21
Age : 20
Location : Life and Death and All Between

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Chichi)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Errr A XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Chichi)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:12 pm

You decide to explore a bit. You wander around, taking in the small bunk room with the beds before becoming bored. You're about to explore the kitchen area when you hear someone knocking on the door. By the time you reach said door, you see another girl has already opened it. You edge closer, trying to hear the conversation.

"What do you want?!" she demands.

a voice responds with, “well, a place to stay might be nice. We got separated from our group earlier, and…” Wait... you recognize that voice...

“Kevin! Martin!” you exclaim happily, rushing forwards. Then you remember Kevin attacking Twiggy.

“Er Twiggy…?” you call nervously, wondering how on earth you're expected to react.

“Mm?” Twiggy responds around the power bar she’s shoved in her mouth. Then she notices Kevin.

“Aw, fuck, not you again!” Her gun is out in a moment. Martin takes a quick step back, looking nervous, but you pull him through the door with you. Martin seems pretty innocent. Almost extremely so. You really don't want him in the line of fire. Kevin glares at all of you.

“Will you just let me explain?!” he demands.
Do you…?

a. vouch for him
b. vouch against him
c. or let the others deal with this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
chichi

avatar

Posts : 379
Join date : 2011-08-21
Age : 20
Location : Life and Death and All Between

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Chichi)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:14 pm

A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Chichi)   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:17 pm

"Look," you say after a moment, "I know his track record isn't exactly so clean... but Twiggy, he did help Martin. And he seemed nice. And well, you yourself said he was only helping Max because he probably had to..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" the strange girl cuts in, "this kid was working with Max?!" She glares daggers at Kevin, who is beginning to look slightly nervous.

"Max...?" Martin asks, looking more than a little confused, "I'm lost. Someone tell me what's going on?" He looks at you pleadingly.

"And, honestly, do you have any food? I'm kind of starving..."

"How do we know you don't work with Max, too?!" the girl demands. You glare at her, trying to look intimidating.

"He didn't even know who Max was!" you insist. You're completely positive that Martin is innocent.
Do you...?

A. drag Martin away to get food,
B. or stay to help Kevin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
chichi

avatar

Posts : 379
Join date : 2011-08-21
Age : 20
Location : Life and Death and All Between

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Chichi)   Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:00 pm

B, just FTR, since you've probably written it for whatever choice you chose for me already. Stupid forum update stuff. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
avatar

Posts : 657
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : My Mind

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Chichi)   Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:37 am

((Yeap, sorry!))

You pause for a moment, thinking. You should probably stay with Kevin... But honestly, you're tired and realize that Martin continued to the kitched without you. Deciding that Kevin can handle himself, you follow Martin.

"Sorry," you grin sheepishly, "I got distracted. Um, we're looking for the kitchen, right? I... kind of just got here a few minutes before you did. I'm not really sure where anything is yet, either."

After a minute of walking, you come to a branch of hallways.
Do you...?

A. Go left?
B. Go right?
C. Go straight?
D. Turn back?
E. Wait on Martin to decide?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Chichi)   

Back to top Go down
 
This is Reality (Chichi)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email :: Roleplay :: Massive Roleplays :: This is Reality-
Jump to: