The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

[center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] Empty
PostSubject: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 pm

This shall be a massive war of epic proportions. Each person may pick their core territory which, if lost, will mean they lose. No opposing player may be harmed, only tied up and gagged.
BEGIN

Stephen: Core Territory - Argentina
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

[center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Those Interrupted- The Middle East
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Random Pedestrian - Tibet

Are we not going by the originals? Sad
I still have the original warfare treaty! XD
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Didn't I always claim the Middle East?
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Yeah, but Stephen originally had the Himalayas, and Argentina's too close to the Amazon for my liking, so I stole Tibet from him! Smile
Back to top Go down
chichi

chichi

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Your coding failed XD
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Was he TRYING to code? O.o
I thought he was failing on purpose ...
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:31 am

What code??? elephant
Anyway..., for anyone new who doesn't know the rules... Sleep
cyclops cyclops cyclops Arrow Shocked
1. NO Godmoding (obviously) drunken rendeer geek
2. OSFD is allowed (Obsessive Smiley-Face Disorder)
3. You make up stuff and that's how we fight!!!!!
(Katherine...., please no invincible demons again.....)
NEW RULES Shocked Shocked Shocked
4. Only earth and the area from it to the moon's orbit is allowed to be fought in.
5. Illusions can be created randomly and without question (but not more than 2 at the same time)
6. Certain special territories can grant special powers by a hidden gem thingy... If hidden gem thingy is removed then territory explodes.......
Special Territories
  • Amazon Rain Forest - ability to heal any disease (including cancer)
    Himalayas - Control of Ice
    South Pole - Hail Storms
    North Pole - Snowing
    Dark Side of the Moon - Troops can become invisible until they enter another person's territory
    Light Side of the Moon - Troops can have werewolf powers (become stronger and have more health)
    Beneath the surface of the Hudson Bay - Water Control
    Galapagos Islands - Alien Species can be recruited
    Tasmania - Ability to recruit animals
    Hong Kong - Can corrupt officials
    South Africa - GOLD MINES!!!!! (Can instantaneously produce gold.... I know I spelled that wrong)
    Sahara Desert - Sand Control
    Panama Canal - Shipping Control in North America
    Suez Canal - Shipping Control in Middle East
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:33 am

All may pick three Special Territories to start
(one at a time)
No powers mentioned in Special Territories can be used by someone and their troops unless they have that Special Territory.
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:33 am

I pick....
The dark side of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:53 pm

I'm confused. Do we still have our "core territories"?

I choose Tasmania. Smile

(Would that include Australia?) O.o
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Galapagos Islands
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Argh. I wanted the Galapagos Islands too! XD
So do we wait for Stephen before picking again?
If we don't have to, I think I'll choose now. Smile

The Hudson Bay area is mine! [dictatorially]
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Light Side of the Moon
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Let's not wait for Stephen. XP
I pick the Sahara Desert. >Smile
[has plans for the saraha ...]
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:34 pm

So Stephen! Are we keeping our core territories from the beginning of this thread?
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:04 pm

HEY!!!!!!!!!!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
South Africa
and
Himalayas
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:06 pm

NO, MARTINI, WE KEEP OUR WALNUTS FROM CHICAGO!!!!
Why the heck did you think I even talked about Core Territories if I didn't like them!!!!!
Try and get more people to join...
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:25 pm

But I picked my core territory as the Himalayas, you dummy!!! That's why I'm asking!!! - _ -
(Technically Tibet, but they're practically the same thing, so don't try to go for a loophole >.< )

Panama Canal
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Suez Canal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]   [center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[center][strike][u][i][b]Mass War[/b][/i][/u][/strike] [u][i][b]Massive War[/b][/i][/u][/center]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email :: Random Chat :: Games-
Jump to: