The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay Posts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

Roleplay Posts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:52 pm

(( Sorry? XP I don't know where you're going with this, so I'm winging it. Also, it was kinda long. And killed this. - _ - ))
(( Yes, go back to the scientists. Where are they again? Maybe you could introduce them to this camp. ))
(( Cause Terris is looking for scientists to give his info to or something, right? Yeah ... Smile ))
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:45 pm

((Reply Reply Reply..... Is that all you can tell me to do???))
"Thanks," Terris replied as he took the map. He wondered why Annette seemed to care about his well being so much. "OK, I'd love to room with your little brother," Terris replied rather awkwardly. What was with this person. She just seemed to care way to much about him, but the again that could just have been paranoia talking.
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:12 pm

(( Stephen, how can you steal MY paranoia?! How is that even possible?! I'm paranoid not you!!! My god, he's stealing my identity! [in paranoia] ... Anyways, yes that's all we can tell you until you actually do reply. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 am

((Everyone has some paranoia Martin.... GEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!))
((and I replied with my last post, so now you reply!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:59 pm

(( Your's was like a mouse next to an obese elephant, but okay. XP ))
(( I will reply ... eventually. I promise, I just have stupid portfolio. >.< ))
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:08 pm

REPLY MARTINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I COMMAND THOU!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:48 pm

(( fine but it'll be horrible as I'm gonna just blabber it out. XP ))
(( I kinda forgot the personalities of my characters ... must remember ... ))
(( Gonna skip some time, okay? Just go with it! Smile ))

Fletcher walked into his room awkwardly, standing to the side so Terris could walk inside. He couldn't see why his sister - his bloody older sister who thought she could control his life - could force him to share his room. It was his room! Hopefully Terris would be pretty cool, though. Otherwise it'd be terrible to be stuck with him indefinitely. From what he'd seen of Terris, it hadn't boded well though. Terris hadn't talked much since they'd been introduced. Aside from saying hello and telling Fletcher his name he'd stayed mum for the entire awkward walk upstairs. His hair was snow white, prenaturally so. Was he supposed to be a teenager? Cause he didn't look like it.

"Well, this is my humble abode," Fletcher began mockingly. "Um. My bed's in the corner. Anne'll probably get another one up here soon, cuz ... I don't really wanna be sleeping in the same bed as you." He looked at Terris sideways. "Anyways." He shoved his piles of clothes and scavenged belongings to the side of the room and into the closet. Bathroom's over there, but don't use it; you'll waste water. Better to use the communal toilets and showers downstairs. Everything's rationed, by the way. Don't waste water, don't waste electricity, don't waste food. That's the mantra we live by." He unconsciously stressed the 'we' in the last sentence, as if Terris still wasn't one of 'them.' Fletcher shuffled his feet. "Well ... any questions? Anything you want me to show you? I mean ... I don't really know what I'm supposed to do with you ..."
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:55 am

(Remind me to do this later)
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm

(Write a reply, hypocritical Stephen! XP )
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:28 pm

(At least I got you to remind me...., gosh..., anyways..., I'm hungry so I'm going to eat first!!!!! XP)
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Terris walked into the room and looked around at the somewhat shabby accomodations..., and felt like he was walking into his old room, except now he had a roommate..., he wondered what Fletcher would be like, because he started yacking about crap all the time; Terris might shoot someone..., or go insane, or maybe both....
(Ok, this is going to look awkward, but I'm replying in the middle of one of your paragraphs..., so deal with it.....)
As Terris saw Fletcher looking at him disdainfully, he half smiled and replied, "And neither I with you." (That was right after sleeping in same bed part.)
Terris did notice the stressed we, as it was very, very obviously stressed. He wondered if Fletcher thought he could take a hint......, or if Fletcher just wasn't that subtle.
"Yeah, I do have a question, " Terris began, "what do you do here for entertainment?"

*please note that entertainment and fun do not mean the same thing entertainment is simply something that gets your mind off of life... XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Posts   Roleplay Posts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Posts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2