The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Patient Files

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Jennie's Files

Additional information provided by Dr. Aria Gold(Jennie’s old psychologist)

.Jennie.
Address: 4012 Carolyns Circle.
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Zip Code: 75247

Date Of Birth: 09/13/1994
Sex: Female
Grade Level: Junior

A Short Physical Description Of Yourself:

Um, a bit short, I guess. Naturally brown hair and eyes, though my hair seems to be currently dyed dark blue. It's boringly straight, kind of limp. And I'm a bit palish?

. Medical History .
.Current Medications.
(Please Fill Out One Medication Form Per Medication)

Name Of Medication: Prozac
Dosage: 15 mg
How Often Did You Take It In One Day? Once
When Did You Start Taking It? Upon arrival here

. Allergies .
(Place An X Next To Any Allergies)

___ Penicillin
___ Sulfa
_X_ Morphine
___ Latex
___ Ct Dye
___ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other

. Other Medical Issues .

Do You Have Any Other Medical Issues (Epilepsy, Asthma, Etc)? If So, Please List Them Below. Otherwise, Please Indicate That You Are Not Applicable.

NA.

. Family History .

Does Anyone In Your Family, Living Or Deceased, Have A History Of Any Chronic Illnesses? These Can Include But Are Not Limited To: Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes. If So, Please List The Condition And The Member Of Your Family Below.

NA

. Psychiatric History .
. Screening .

Have You Ever Had Any Problems To Do With Your Mental State Of Well Being?

Ever since... the, um, incident... I've been extrememly terrified of pretty much everything. I can't help it. And everything hurts. I don't like being arround anyone. I'm so sad, all the time, so scared...

Jennie used to suffer from night terrors but the episodes stopped shortly after the age of 7. She appears affected by PTSD and agrophobia, along with body dyshporic disorder. There is something very odd about the way she acts and reacts to the world around her. She seems to change, somehow, on occasion. I will look into this.

Have You Ever Suffered From Ongoing Or Severe Nervousness, Depression, Extreme Prolonged Excitement/Elation, An Altered Sense Of Reality, Seeing/Hearing Things That Others Couldn’t, Alcohol Or Drug Abuse, Deliberate Self Harm, Suicide Attempts Or Hospitalization For Any Psychiatric Illnesses?

Um... yeah... almost all of those... but not the drug abuse, of course! I would never do that!

The patient will go into a trance state upon being triggered. She will seem unresponsive before acting strangely for months. Once, the patient amitted to hearing a voice shortly after recovering from such an episode. The patient self-harms frequently.

Have You Ever Seen Anyone Because Of Problems With Your Inner Emotional Health Or State Of Mind? If So, What Was Your Diagnosis? What Were Your Treatments And How Did You Feel They Benefited You? Did You Have Any Side Effects From These Treatments?

No. Well, only Dr. Gold. My parents never wanted me to get help...

Dr. Gold is an idiot. That's why she's sending me away, you know? She can't help me. She thinks I'm hopeless. She diagnosed me with a lot of things, few of which seem to really apply. I think she's just at a loss. She's never dealt with abuse survivors before, you know? Everything she does just seems to set me off!

I have been attempting to treat Jennie for the past year with no success. The things she has lived through are more than I can bear to listen to. I was going to transfer her to another psychiatrist specializing in trauma before Jennie attempted suicide.

. Family History .

Does Anyone In Your Family, Living Or Deceased, Have A History Of Any Psychiatric Illnesses? These Can Include But Are Not Limited To: Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar Disorder, Multiple Personality Disorder. If So, Please List The Condition And The Member Of Your Family Below.

My mom was probably bipolar.

. Personal History .
. Birth/Infancy .

Were You An Early Or A Late Baby?

I was born two months early and was stuck in the hopsital for a few weeks.

Do You Know Of Any Complications During Your Birth?

No, my parents never said more than that...

Aside from her premature birth, there were no complications that were noted in her medical history.

Were You Ever Told If You Smiled, Talked, Walked And Ate At The Appropriate Age?

No. I was told nothing, remember?

Were You Bottle Or Breast Fed?

Um... what?

Did You Have Any Long Term Separations From Your Mother As An Infant?

My mom would abandon me a lot... I almost died from neglect...

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?

Texas

What Was It Like When You Were Growing Up?

Horrible. My dad was always drinking, my mom trying to kill me, my cousin a prostitute... I'm honestly surprised I'm alive right now. I wish I weren't, but I have to admit that it's a miracle.

Police reports indicate that Jennie was physically, emotionally, and sexually abused. Jennie refuses to talk about it, but signs of physical abuse is overly obvious.

Did You Have Any Problems In School When You Were Younger?

No. Well, I was bullied a little bit. An obvious victim, I guess. But I got good grades.

Did You Or Do You Have Many Childhood Friends? If So, Please Tell Us About Them.

Not really. Just... nevermind...

Did You Participate In Any Extracurricular Or Sporting Activities?

I used to play basketball until they wanted a fee. Then I wasn't allowed to.

How Many Siblings Do You Have? Do You Get Along With Them?

I'm an only child.

What Did Your Parents Do For A Living?

My dad owned some company.

What Happened When You Disobeyed Your Parents?

I was beaten... or worse...

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?

It was ok, I guess.

Do/Did You Have A Best Friend?

No. Didn't I already say this?

Do You Have An Interest In The Opposite Sex? If So, When Did You Begin Taking An Interest?

Actually I... kinda like girls...

Do You Have An Interest In The Same Sex? If So, When Did You Begin Taking An Interest?

Yeah... when I was ten, but for sure when I was twelve.

How Were/Are You At School Work?

I was good. No need to draw attention to myself.

What Was/Is Your Favorite Subject?

Math, I guess. Numbers aren't objective. There's only one right answer.

. Forensic History .
Have You Had Any Involvement With The Law?

Only to testify against me parents, but I don't really remember that.

Have You Ever Done Anything Against The Law (Gotten Drunk, Taken Drugs, Committed a Crime) Or Had Any Allegations Made Against You?

I don't think so.

Do You Have A Criminal Record? If So, What Were Your Convicted Crimes?

No?

How Has This Affected You And Your Life?

How Do You Feel About What You’ve Done, Looking Back?

I don't know...

. Social Circumstance .
What Situations Have Led You To Seek Help From The Hadley Institute?

I didn't. I'm kind of stuck going against my will, but I guess it might help.

Why Do You Think The Hadley Institute Is Right For You?

Um...

Jennie shows much potential for making something from her life. I don't want to watch her fall. I believe your round-the-clock facilities would give her the support she so desperately needs.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:22 pm

.Elaine Smith.

Note: Filled by internal logic alter, Helen

Address: 1996 Village View Drive
City: Fort Myers
State: Florida
Zip Code: 33901

Date Of Birth: February 19th 1997
Grade Level: Sophomore

The body has short red hair, oddly tan skin for our red hair, and endless freckles.

. Medical History .
.Current Medications.

Name Of Medication:
Dosage:
How Often Did You Take It In One Day?
When Did You Start Taking It?

. Allergies .

_X_ Penicillin
___ Sulfa
___ Morphine
___ Latex
___ Ct Dye
___ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other (Please List)

. Other Medical Issues .

Do You Have Any Other Medical Issues (Epilepsy, Asthma, Etc)? If So, Please List Them Below. Otherwise, Please Indicate That You Are Not Applicable.

NA

. Family History .

Does Anyone In Your Family, Living Or Deceased, Have A History Of Any Chronic Illnesses? These Can Include But Are Not Limited To: Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes. If So, Please List The Condition And The Member Of Your Family Below.

None known

. Psychiatric History .
. Screening .

Elaine has depression, and we all suffer from some degree of PTSD.

Have You Ever Suffered From Ongoing Or Severe Nervousness, Depression, Extreme Prolonged Excitement/Elation, An Altered Sense Of Reality, Seeing/Hearing Things That Others Couldn’t, Alcohol Or Drug Abuse, Deliberate Self Harm, Suicide Attempts Or Hospitalization For Any Psychiatric Illnesses?

Yes. We have never abused drugs to our awarness, but many of us self harm and Elaine is depressed. Our derealization may alter our sense of reality.

Have You Ever Seen Anyone Because Of Problems With Your Inner Emotional Health Or State Of Mind? If So, What Was Your Diagnosis? What Were Your Treatments And How Did You Feel They Benefited You? Did You Have Any Side Effects From These Treatments?

We were sent to a therapist immediately following the fire to no avail. As many in the mental health industry do not accept Dissociative Identity Disorder as a valid diagnosis, we did not recieve the help we needed.

. Family History .

Does Anyone In Your Family, Living Or Deceased, Have A History Of Any Psychiatric Illnesses? These Can Include But Are Not Limited To: Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar Disorder, Multiple Personality Disorder. If So, Please List The Condition And The Member Of Your Family Below.

No. Our family was perfectly normal.

. Personal History .
. Birth/Infancy .

We were born on time.

No.

Were You Ever Told If You Smiled, Talked, Walked And Ate At The Appropriate Age?

We were early bloomers.

I do not know, though we assume bottle fed.

No.

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?

In various areas of Florida, as our artist parents enjoyed traveling.

Life was fine. Our family was loving and kind, though some stress originated from attacks on our homosexual brother.

We were bullied for our overly active imagination.

Did You Or Do You Have Many Childhood Friends? If So, Please Tell Us About Them.

Besides ourselves, we had a few close childhood friends. They were largely social outcasts, but many were perfectly kind people. We each had people we prefered to spend time with, and many of our friends excepted our drifiting from group to group.

We swam and played soccer.

We had one older brother, James. We were extremely close with him. He supported us entirely throughout our life and was an awe-inspiring positive influence. He taught us that we had no reason to try and change who we were or hide ourselves in order to fit in with soceity. We miss him greatly.

Our mother was a photographer, our father a writer.

Our parents did not believe in punishment. Our brother and we were treated like adults, simply repreminded for our actions and asked to come up with a suitable consequence ourselves.

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?

We enjoyed seeing our friends and sports. We were not brilliant, and more dreamy than academic. The rules and social expectations of school wore on us.

We used to have a brilliant friend named Rebecca. Like us, she was many within one, but I will not bore you by describing her whole system. In all, they numbered around thirty. They were fun loving, caring, and dedicated to their musical dreams.

Do You Have An Interest In The Opposite Sex? If So, When Did You Begin Taking An Interest?

Elaine, Lexi, and Amy have had small crushes since we were nine years old. Jewel, formed when we were sixteen, holds all the real sexual attraction since our choice of boys were usually critisized.

Do You Have An Interest In The Same Sex? If So, When Did You Begin Taking An Interest?

Sissy and Tom both prefer girls, and have since they split from us.

We passed with fair grades.

English, I suppose. Sissy loves poetry, while Elaine is very good with words. Tom prefers math.

. Forensic History .

No.

Have You Ever Done Anything Against The Law (Gotten Drunk, Taken Drugs, Committed a Crime) Or Had Any Allegations Made Against You?

No.

No.

NA.

. Social Circumstance .

After Amy attempted to destroy the body, we were institutionalized. The solution was short term. We require more help than they were willing to give.

Honestly, because we have no gaurdians currently, your scholarship made this the only place we can afford.

Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:22 pm

.Richard Dorson.

Address: 2650 Euclid Avenue
City: San Luis Obispo
State: California
Zip Code: 93401

Date Of Birth: October 1st, 1993
Sex: Male
Grade Level: Would be attending first year of college

I have short black hair, pale skin, black eyes.

. Medical History .

.Current Medications.

Name Of Medication: Haloperidol
Dosage: 5 mg
How Often Did You Take It In One Day? Twice
When Did You Start Taking It? Upon arrival

. Allergies .

___ Penicillin
___ Sulfa
___ Morphine
___ Latex
___ Ct Dye
___ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other (Please List)

. Other Medical Issues .

Asthma.

. Family History .

None.

. Psychiatric History .

. Screening .

Yes. Many people consider me a sociopath

No.

I was sent to the school counselor numerous times, but it did nothing for me.

. Family History .

No.

. Personal History .

. Birth/Infancy .

I was on time, thank you very much

No.

I was slow to talk.

I do not know, nor do I care to know.

No

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?

California, near the ocean.

My parents were nice enough. My early life was actually pretty good. My parents cared, we had enough money, I was smart, I had friends. But my parents began to get slowly more distant up until Amelia was born. She stole my parents from me.

No. I was always top of the class.

I had many friends, but none who partcularly stand out. We all drifted apart, anyway, as none of them cared enough to continue making efforts to hang out

Piano.

Amelia, the devil child. She was born right before my sixteenth birthday. Instead of the glorios sweet sixteenth party everyone else experiences, I was all but ignored on my big day. Because of our age gap, I was even treated like a baby sitter, expected to set aside my life for the brat.

My father owns a company, my mother stays at home.

I was sent to my room. Sometime without dinner if I was being especially terrible.

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?

No. It was a waste of time, I already knew everything.

I had many friends, but the only truly close one was forced to move. His parents never listened to anything he had to say, and tore him away from me despite our best efforts.

But while he was there, things were nice. We'd hang out all the time, playing sports, just doing crap. Like me, he was an academic, but slightly more relaxed. He never seemed to mind my mood swings. He was the only one I really liked.

Girls are a waste of time.

Hm... I don't believe so.

I was brilliant.

History, science, and math.

. Forensic History .

When I tried to drown Amelia, yes.

I drank a few times, yes. Nothing much, though. Mainly to attempt to self medicate this hatred.

I do now.

I'm stuck here, now.

I wish that I didn't have this disease, but with it, I see no other choice but to continue forward.

. Social Circumstance .

Trying to drown my sister?

Honestly, I just want someone to help me...

Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:23 pm

.Drake Pastel.

Address: 6854 Payback Street
City: Orlando
Zip Code: (I have no clue)
Date Of Birth: April 1st, 1995
Grade Level: Junior in highschool

I have short brown hair and green eyes. I'm also pale.

. Medical History .

.Current Medications.

Name Of Medication: None

. Allergies .

___ Penicillin
___ Sulfa
___ Morphine
___ Latex
___ Ct Dye
___ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other (Please List)

. Other Medical Issues .
NA
. Family History .

None.

. Psychiatric History .

. Screening .

Sometimes things just go red, and then later I'm told I hurt someone, but I never remember.

No.

I was sent to a psychiatrist numerous times, but it did nothing for me.

. Family History .

No.

. Personal History .

. Birth/Infancy .

I was 1 day late.

No.

I was never told anything of the sort.

I have no idea

Yes

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?
Florida, near Disney World.

It was nice. We went to Disney World every year for vacation, and the beach was never too far away. I always got enough food, and my parents cared.

No, I always made A's

I had a few really good friends, all at separate times, and they all moved away. They were all nice, cool, and stuff, but they had to move.

I swam and played basketball

I don't have any.

My mom worked for IBM.

I was sent to my room. Sometimes I didn't have electronics for a month.

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?
Yea, it wasn't that bad.

Yea, but they to move, just like the rest of them.

Yea, when I about when I turned 14.

No

I always got all 'A's

Math, science, and history

. Forensic History .

Yes, when people said I beat others up, but I never remembered that.

Yes, people said I beat other people up, but I don't remember.

Yes, the beating up of a few people.

I can't do half of what I want to do.

I don't know, I can't remember any of it.

. Social Circumstance .

The beating up of people, and thinking I'm lying when I say I don't remember it.

I just don't want to hurt anybody.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 pm

.Ethan.
Address: 6477 Avalon Drive
City: Chicago
State: Illinois
Zip Code: 82208

Date Of Birth: 08/16/1995
Grade Level: Sophmore

I'm an average height and weight, I guess. I've got short brown hair and blue eyes.

. Medical History .
.Current Medications.

. Allergies .

___ Penicillin
___ Sulfa
___ Morphine
___ Latex
___ Ct Dye
___ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other

. Other Medical Issues .

NA.

. Family History .

Diabetes (paternal grandfather)
Lung Cancer (maternal grandfather)

. Psychiatric History .
. Screening .

I don't experience intimate emotions, but I don't find that problematic. I've been told otherwise though.

No.

Yes. I was once sent to a psychiatrist named Dr. Miranda. She diagnosed me as having Reactive Attachment Disorder or something like that. Dr. Miranda tried to stimulate me into forming a close relationship with a pet dog, but I never liked the dog, so I gave it away. Then we had a series of session where we, me and my family that is, were supposed to become closer by revealing our secrets and desires, but that didn't work either. I only learned things I didn't want to know, anyways.

. Family History .

As far as I know, no.

. Personal History .

. Birth/Infancy .

I was born two weeks earlier than predicted.

No.

Apparently I never smiled, and talked early.

Uhh ... how should I know? Bottle I guess. I've never looked at my baby pictures.

Yes, my mother worked on weekdays, and I only saw her a lot on weekends.

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?

Chicago.

Not that interesting. My father didn't drink heavily until a couple of years ago, and back then he actually worked. My mother was always working. My two sisters didn't pay much attention to their younger brother.

Not really. I didn't have any friends, but I wasn't bullied either.

No.

I played soccer, but the coach never let me play in the games, 'cause apparently I had no sense of 'teamwork' and 'cooperation.'

Two older sisters. We're not that close.

My mother worked for an insurance company, and my dad worked at some bank or something until he became an alchoholic.

Nothing. They usually ignored me.

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?

It was boring.

No.

No, I don't really care for romantic relationships.

No, I told you I didn't want to date anyone.

I completed all my assignments and had all A's.

Science. It's all about knowing the stuff and reasoning out your hypothesis.

. Forensic History .

Only one time, when my dad was pulled over by the cops cause he was driving drunk.

No.

I just said no ...

This question is irrelevant.

Nothing, really. Just ... nothing.

. Social Circumstance .

I don't really want to come here. I'd rather continue high school. It's my parents who are worried about me. They think I have a 'troubled mind,' or something.

I just answered that. I don't.

Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 pm

.Elektra.
Address: 6477 Avalon Drive
City: San Francisco
State: California
Zip Code: 967904

Date Of Birth: 08/16/1994
Grade Level: Junior

I'm tall with long blond hair. I think I'm rather pretty. Oh, and I've also got hazel eyes.

. Medical History .

.Current Medications.

. Allergies .

___ Penicillin
___ Sulfa
___ Morphine
_X_ Latex
___ Ct Dye
___ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other

. Other Medical Issues .

I have mild asthma, but I'm not obsessed with sports, so it doesn't really matter.

. Family History .

Heart Disease (paternal grandmother)

. Psychiatric History .
. Screening .

I get upset easily and sometimes I believe stuff that isn't real. At least that's what my doctor says.

I hallucinate sometimes. It's mainly normal stuff, no fantasy things like a flying pig.

I didn't go to a psychiatrist until last year when I got violent with my former best friend. Dr.
Barnes tried trust excercises and counsuling and stuff like that, but by that time, when a couple months had past, we weren't really friends anymore, anyways.

. Family History .

My dad says that his great-aunt was bipolar, but he sounded joking when he said that.

. Personal History .

. Birth/Infancy .

Neither. I was actually born on the exact date they predicted me to be born!

No? I don't think so ...

Yeah. My mom says I was a perfect baby.

Bottle fed.

Not really.

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?

San Francisco.

Pretty fun. My parents allowed my brother and I to go wherever we wanted.

Nope. I had lots of friends. I did get a C once in math, but mostly A's and B's.

Yes. My best friend was Hannah. I'd known her since first grade and we always hung out together. That was before I suspected her of betrayals and stuff. I had three other main friends: Ira and Sammy (who's a girl, by the way), and Josh, who was the coolest of us all.

Nope. I'm not that into sports.

One brother. He's the only person I trust completely.

Mom and Dad both worked for the same company, some tech place.

They went all serious on me, sitting me down to have an 'civilized conversation' about how I needed to improve my grades or attitude, or something else.

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?

Mostly.

I used to, yeah. Hannah.

I started noticing boys in middle school. I kinda wanted to date Josh for a while, but then I started fighting with Hannah and yeah ...

No ...

I was a pretty average student.

Social Studies. My teacher was oblivious and we could procrastinate all the time.

. Forensic History .

No.

Do you think I'm the type to get drunk or that I'm a kleptomaniac?!?

I said no! Sheesh ...

Shut. Up. I said I'm not a criminal.

I'm not a klepto, dammit!

. Social Circumstance .

My life went downhill after I fought with Hannah.

I'm not really sure. My parents suggested this. But if it helps me ... Idk, I guess.

Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:25 pm

.Jenna Jones.

Address: 938 Meadowland Avenue
City: Pensacola
Zip Code: 32501

Date Of Birth: November 11, 1997
Grade Level: 10th

I'm short, with long auburn-red hair and brown eyes.

. Medical History .

.Current Medications.

Dosage: 6 mg

. Allergies .

___ Penicillin
X Sulfa
___ Morphine
___ Latex
___ Ct Dye
___ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other (Please List)

. Other Medical Issues .

None

. Family History .

Diabetes.

. Psychiatric History .

. Screening .

Not to me, but everyone else seemed to think I was a deranged, violent, wild child

Deliberate Self Harm, Hallucinations

Yes. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. To no avail.

. Family History .

No.

. Personal History .

. Birth/Infancy .

On time

Nope.

I never smiled nor spoke in my first few years. I was timid, but I walked and ate fine.

I don't know

Nope.

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?

Michigan

My family was huge, which gave tons of room for mental "errors." My parents were planet's biggest homophobes, so they hated my brother for being bi. I supported him; my brother understood my fears... my parents resented me for it.

As I child, I did not like to speak. When I did, it was to speak of the huge angry mob of crazy people stalking me. I think they know where I am again... I mean, its in the records. They're gonna come burn this building down because of me!

I could never focus on tests because that mob got closer every time. They were following the trail of hair, I swear!

My brother Charlie

I played lacrosse for one season

Charlie, my oldest brother. He's gay and my best friend. James and Jackson, the twins that are 2 years older than me, made my life in Pensacola a living Hell. They'd always make fun of me by telling me to shave my head so I'd stop pulling or that they saw the angry mob yesterday.

I never knew, except that they're filthy rich.

I was whipped with an old belt.

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?

No.

Charlie.

No.

No.

I was scared.

Psychology

. Forensic History .

No.

No.

No.

NA

NA

. Social Circumstance .

My parents sent me to this damn asylum because I was trying to attack James.

I don't.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:26 pm

.Heath Anderson.

Address: 9205 Holiday Dr.
City: Adams
State: Minnesota
Zip Code: 55909

Date Of Birth: January 19, 1993
Grade Level: College Sophomore

Tall. Messy brown hair, black eyes.

. Medical History .

.Current Medications.

Name Of Medication: Lithium
Dosage: 5 mg
How Often Did You Take It In One Day? Twice

. Allergies .

___ Penicillin
___ Sulfa
___ Morphine
___ Latex
___ Ct Dye
___ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other (Please List)

. Other Medical Issues .

None

. Family History .

None

. Psychiatric History .

. Screening .

Hell no

I tried to kill myself.

Why do you fucking care?

. Family History .

No.

. Personal History .

. Birth/Infancy .

I don't know

I don't know

I don't know

I don't know

Yes.

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?

Minnesota

I threw things at walls a lot.

I got mad at people

None. I'm a loner.

Soccer. 2 years

2. Drew, 11, and Nalah, 9. They're too little to know anything.

FARMERS

Locked in the cow barn

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?

No.

No

No.

No.

Fuck you

Didn't have one

. Forensic History .

Yes.

Yes.

i attacked someone

I got sent to this hellhole

I don't know

. Social Circumstance .

I attacked someone...

I never did

***Note from Dr. J, Heath's psychotherapist:
He's in denial. He even denies my existence, Gen, his 16 year old sister's existence, and the reality of his situation.

Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:26 pm

.Aramatha Giannis.

Address: 837 Inter Rd
City: Washington, D.C
State: X
Zip Code: 20001

Date Of Birth: March 16, 1996
Grade Level: 10th

Short, skinny. Lots of scars. Black hair. Black eyes.

. Medical History .

.Current Medications.

Dosage: 6 mg

. Allergies .

___ Penicillin
___ Sulfa
___ Morphine
_X_ Latex
___ Ct Dye
___ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other (Please List)

. Other Medical Issues .

None

. Family History .

None

. Psychiatric History .

. Screening .

I don't talk

The orphanage never sent me anywhere.

No.

. Family History .

No.

. Personal History .

. Birth/Infancy .

Early

None

I never smiled, nor spoke. and ate very late.

IDK

Yes. She died.

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?

An orphanage in the middle of nowhere

The kids were scary and mean

I got bullied for being quiet

None

Nope. I tried to play piano, but then people tried to watch me

I don't know of any.

They're dead.

I don't disobey dead people

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?

No.

No.

No.

Yes. Age 10. But everyone is still deranged and scary. Interesting... but scary.

Bad.

Math.

. Forensic History .

No.

None

NA

NA

NA

. Social Circumstance .

I never talked and I cut. and burned.

I don't. Too many people

Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:27 pm

.Eliza Van Husen.

Name: Eliza
Ethnicity: Asian
Sex/gender: Female
Height: 5'3
Weight: 75
Old Occupation: Babysat young children
Family: Youngest in a family of 5. Uncle in jail
Relation to others: Distant. Quiet, Keeps to self
Skills: Artist. Can draw, but drawings are often frightening and distorted
Mental Disorders: Anorexia Nervosa, Schizophrenia
Reason for Being Institutionalized: She wasn't eating, and claimed there was an orange leprechaun with a green beard sitting next to her at dinner.
Personality: Harsh. Quiet, but each time her mouth opens, a cutting remark will escape
Fear: Weakness. Tall People
Dream: [not expressed]
Address: 837 Samedi Dr.
City: Minneapolis
State: Minnesota
Zip Code: 55415

Date Of Birth: May 2, 1996
Grade Level: 9th

Fat, short, black hair, dark eyes.

. Medical History .

.Current Medications.

Name Of Medication: Seroquel
Dosage: 600 mg

. Allergies .

___ Penicillin
___ Sulfa
___ Morphine
___ Latex
___ Ct Dye
___ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other (Please List)

. Other Medical Issues .

Asthma

. Family History .

Diabetes: both grandfathers, and father

. Psychiatric History .

. Screening .

I saw things people didn't.

I never got hospitalized for anything psychiatric, but when I almost died from trying to lose weight, I heard things other people didn't in the hospital.

Yes. No help. I still see things.

. Family History .

No.

. Personal History .

. Birth/Infancy .

Why do you care?

Not that I know of.

Obviously YOU didn't.

I don't know, I don't care

Not that I care to share.

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?

Illinois

I was a fat child from day one.

No. I am a genius.

Yes. Reese is 14, she's my best friend on the face of the planet. She didn't hear the same things, but she heard voices too... and she didn't cry when I insulted her.

I rode horses.

One. Justin. 16 years old and the worst older brother anyone can ever have. 'Nuff said.

They both worked for I.T. companies.

I was locked in my room.

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?
Yes. It was easy.

Reese.

Yes. Age 11

No.

Great.

Trigonometry.

. Forensic History .

No.

No.

No.

NA

NA

. Social Circumstance .

I spoke of a hungry leprechaun. I suppose I was hallucinating because it seemed so out-of-ordinary for my family, but I hope the leprechaun's okay...

Maybe you can get these damn voices to go away.

Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:30 pm

.Dennis Thompson.

Address: 270 Baines Bridge Drive.
City: Austin
State: Texas
Zip Code: 40209

Date Of Birth: July 12, 1995
Grade Level: Sophomore

I’m short, black hair, blue eyes. I’m pretty athletic too.

. Medical History .

.Current Medications.

Name Of Medication:
Dosage:
How Often Did You Take It In One Day?
When Did You Start Taking It?

. Allergies .

___ Penicillin
___ Sulfa
___ Morphine
___ Latex
___ Ct Dye
___ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other (Please List)

. Other Medical Issues .

NA

. Family History .

Lung cancer – father.

. Psychiatric History .

. Screening .

No, I’m perfectly sane.

No.

I was sent to a therapist to ‘heal’ me in replacement of being sent to Juvie, but right after the sessions stopped, I just went shoplifting again.

. Family History .

No.

. Personal History .

. Birth/Infancy .

Neither. I was perfectly normal.

No.

Yes, I talked earlier than most babies.

Bottle fed.

No.

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?

Austin, Texas.

Fun. I had two older brothers and a tomboy sister, and we were all into sports.

No.

Not really. I wasn’t too social when I was small.

I played soccer and baseball.

I had two brothers and a sister. We got along pretty well.

My mother was a marketer for some company. My dad was a writer before he died.

Usually, my parents screamed, then didn’t do anything to punish me.

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?

Not really. School was kinda boring.

Leslie, who was great at soccer, and Alex, who was slightly nerdy, but cool.

Yep. I had a crush on a girl, and I was about to ask her out, before I got sent here!

No, I don’t.

I passed most classes except for Language Arts, which I failed at.

Math. That’s what you use to count money.

. Forensic History .

Yes.

I shoplifted a lot from local stores.

Shoplifting, breaking and entering, stuff like that. ‘Petty crimes’ as they say.

Well for one thing, I get sent to an asylum.

Proud. I wasn’t caught and wouldn’t have been before my parents found my stash.

. Social Circumstance .

I was convicted of misbehavior and some other repeated crimes was going to be sent to a Juvenile Hall.

I don’t, my mother is sending me here.

Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 pm

.Jinx.

Address: 4213 Memory Lane
City: Lexington
State: Kentucky
Zip Code: 40506

Date Of Birth: 12/13/1993

Tall. Long hair. Black. Silvery tips. Thin, I guess. They say I’m too thin. That I’m starving myself. But that’s not true; I’m just not hungry. Haven’t been. That’s all.

. Medical History .

.Current Medications.

Name Of Medication: Vicodin
Dosage: As much as they give me
How Often Did You Take It In One Day: Once
When Did You Start Taking It? Once I got here?

. Allergies .

___ Penicillin
___ Sulfa
___ Morphine
___ Latex
___ Ct Dye
_­­X_ Aspirin
___ Tape
___ Other

. Other Medical Issues .

NA

. Family History .

Des Anyone In Your Family, Living Or Deceased, Have A History Of Any Chronic Illnesses? These Can Include But Are Not Limited To: Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes. If So, Please List The Condition And The Member Of Your Family Below.

NA

. Psychiatric History .

. Screening .

Well, I don’t think so. But after he died, the other’s have been seeing problems were they don’t exist. Think I’m having troubles. However, I don’t think so. I’m just not hungry and I don’t want to talk to them. And the knives… bring such relief.

Well, Self Harm I guess. And the, uh, suicide attempts? None of which worked… obviously.

The took me to multiple therapists but I wouldn’t work with them; nothing ever helped.

. Family History .

My father had Multiple Personality Disorder. Before he died.

. Personal History .

. Birth/Infancy .

I don’t know. I’m sorry. I don’t know.

I DON’T KNOW, DAMN IT!

My father says I was normal.

Bottle. Mom died during childbirth remember?

She was, uh, dead?

. Childhood .
(Ages 2 Through 12)

Where Did You Grow Up?

Kentucky

My mother was dead, of course. And then my father was in and out of mental hospitals. So my older brother raised me.

Police reports indicate that Jennie was physically, emotionally, and sexually abused. Jennie refuses to talk about it, but signs of physical abuse is overly obvious.

I got pretty decent grades, I guess.

My brother.

I did track. Good at running.

I had an older brother.

My father was in the hospitals, my mother was dead. But my brother worked at a local grocery. And our aunt Pacifica sent money every month.

Nothing. I never disobeyed my brother and I rarely saw my father.

. Adolescence .
(Ages 13 To The Present)

Do/Did You Enjoy School?

Fine, I guess.

My brother was.

When I was, like, thirteen?

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

When I was, like, thirteen? Around the same time as I noticed guys.

Not bad. Low As, high Bs.

Language Arts; I escaped into my writing. It was safe.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

. Forensic History .

No.

No.

No

NA

NA

. Social Circumstance .

My brother dying, I guess?

It’s not really my choice. The state put me here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patient Files   

Back to top Go down

Patient Files
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email :: Roleplay :: Massive Roleplays :: The Ivy Institute For Trouble Youth :: Info-
Jump to: