The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost In Everlost

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

Lost In Everlost - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:33 pm

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!
(I want to do something.....)
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 pm

STEPHANIE: For a long time, Stephanie walked. She walked past the school, walked past the supermarket down the road, and walked past the strip mall further away. She quickly became used to the routine of left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot, until the rhythm ingrained itself into her memory. Only the occasional pause to pull her feet out of the strangely squishy ground interrupted her march. Luckily, it was only a few hours - or was it days? - before she saw some other people. There were three of them. One tall and skinny, one short and fat, and one completely average in all aspects. However, they were walking - or rather, half-running - in the opposite direction of Stephanie ...

MARLEY: "Blue Hills Park, you say ..." That gave the little girl a pause, but she soon shook her head sadly. "Nope. I don't remember that name. Hey! Wait for me!" As Marley took off, the girl followed her as fast as she could, considering her legs were must shorter and she wore a dress. When Marley looked around, searching for signs of the people she remembered crowding around her body, the little girl stood at the top of a hill and waved happily. Then she giggled and launched herself off the steep slope, rolling down the side of the hill. Any normal human child would have broken a bone by then, but the girl simply got up at the bottom and proudly showed her intact body to Marley. "See what I can do? It's fun!"
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:15 pm

(BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!
GIVE ME SOMETHING TO POST!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:06 pm

((You can so. >.< Stephanie can introduce herself to the three people and ask why they're running. Soon you'll be able to do something with Joseph, once I finish my Lit homework and get around to writing his intro to Everlost.))
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 pm

ARRRUUUUGGGGAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
XP
"Hello," Stephanie began as she saw the trio running away.
"What are you running from, and why," she asked, confused. There didn't seem to be anything to run from in this world. It just seemed too dreamy and unrealistic. Could it be that this world also held dangers, perhaps worse than the ones in her old world? Stephanie shook off the thought, there was no point thinking that way; even if it happened to be true, there was nothing to do about it but remain somewhat cautious, which was what she was doing anyway.
Back to top Go down
chichi

chichi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Marley shuddered. She was beginning to realize what was happening. "Sweetie, come here," she called to the girl. "Do you remember how you got here? Does it hurt to roll down the cliff like that? Are there any other people here?" She felt guilty for bombarding the child with so many questions at once, but Marley needed answers. Finally, she ended her interrogation with, "Where's your mommy and daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:21 pm

(( [insert flail] Rebeca and Katherine! Get on, please? XP Yay, good job Stephen and Chichi. Shall post tomorrow. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:53 pm

((HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil XP
and what about the people that are still alive????))
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:11 pm

(( Who's still alive ... no one is except for Matthew cuz he's too old and Rebeca's characters. Where is she anyways? O.o ))
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:12 pm

(JOSEPH IS STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<)
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:25 pm

JOSEPH: Joseph's death took far too long for his liking. Not that anyone would've wanted to burn their way into the afterlife. Even worse, when he woke up from a dreamless sleep, someone's arm was in his face. No, not in front of his face. Actually, really, literally IN his face. A pale arm that slightly glowed strangely was stuck through his cheek. That was awkward. However, it didn't hurt Joseph. In fact, he felt perfectly comfortable in this ... he looked around. Much like in the children's game Sardines, Joseph was crammed into a boxcar that rattled up and down as the train it must be attached to bounced on the tracks. Almost a hundred other teenagers were also inside, some of the conscious, others still sleeping. All of them ghostly and insubstantial. Joseph pushed back the arm out of his face and got it. Now that he was fully conscious, his body regained most of its physical stability and as he moved, several other Afterlights muttered in complaint. "Hey! Newbie! Over here!" A bulky boy sitting in the corner and calming pushing back a few bodies that kept falling on him called to Joseph.
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:36 pm

(calmly..... XP)
Joseph pushed over, stepped on, and stepped through multiple bodies in his attempt to reach the bulky boy. Once he finally got there, he muttered, "hi," and asked what was going on here in this overcrowded train car.
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:04 pm

LOGAN: Groaning softly, Logan got up from the horizontal position he lay in. He massaged his spiky head, remembering how he had flipped off his bike and ... He frowned. How was he still alive? His skull must've cracked on the concrete. Where was everyone anyways? Shouldn't there be paramedics or something? Logan checked his watch, but it read 00:00. These questions were for a later time though. Right now, that girl who was stupid enough to stand in the middle of his path was walking away. Determined not to lose her, Logan set off after her. First he stopped to pick up his bike from where it lay across the parking lot. He didn't want to lose it, especially since he had to save up for a year to buy it. Then he pedaled after Stephanie. She had gotten a head start and it took Logan an hour to find her, especially since his vision kept getting blurry. She didn't respond when he called to her and seemed in a zombie-like trance where she simply walked. After a while of monotony, Logan decided just to follow her to wherever she was going. Pedaling his bike was an easy rhythm, and he soon fell into it the same way Stephanie had settled into walking.

Frowning, Logan realized that the blonde head in front of him that he'd been focusing on for the past few ... hours? had stopped. He got off his bike and realized that three kids were running in the opposite direction he had come from. Stephanie broke out of her reverie to call out to them. Finally the girl spoke. He almost started to believe she was deaf, mute, and blind. "Hey you! Blondie! Where do you think you're going? Why're you so stupid? You practically stepped into the path of my bike and launched me off it!"
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:05 pm

(Steph ignores him.., What do the three people say?????)
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Lithium stared around her, blinking. Since when was she on a train? She rubbed her sore eyes, beginning to feel strange. Was she dreaming? Or high, maybe. That was always an explanation. High. She laughed, but her throat felt incredibly dry. She grimaced, closing her eyes. If this was a trip, she had a feeling it would turn pretty nasty soon.

A man entered the cabin. Lithium weakily sat up to glance at him wearily. What did he want? Though he wasn't too bad looking...

Oh. SHIT. Was that where she was? She wasn't... hadn't just sold herself out, had she? Well, that would explain all the weirdness she vaguely remembered occuring over the past few hours. She wasn't about to be high, she was crashing. Would explain the pounding head. Shit. What had she been on, again...?

The man grabbed her arm, and she flinched, despite knowing she had just been engaged in far worse activities with him. She followed his gaze down to her arm, where she stared at the numbers there. 8/15/11. Was that some kind of code...? What did it mean?

Lithium struggled to concentrate on the man as he talked. It was hard. It was like trying to listen through cotton. Yet somehow, she managed.

"Your... train?" she blinked. She'd woken up in a lot of strange places before. A train was not one of them.

For the first time, Lithium glanced around. Ice filled her veins as she realized there were other sleeping teenage girls there... even a few boys...

She knew where she was going now. And it was all her fault.
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:18 pm

((::Derp:: forums not emailing me anymore XD whoops. This actually happened to me in 8th grade, my little cousin thought he heard someone, but luckily it wasn't anyone... Thank god.))

Terra rolled over, landing on the ground with a thud. "God damnit, that hurt..." she groaned and got up on her knees, trying to ease the shaking from her head. Suddenly she hears a familiar voice from her patio. It's her little brother, Brady, attempting to get her attention.

"Terra! Terra! Tu amiga esta aqui!" he screamed, opening the patio doors a little further.

"Yeah, yeah, kiddo, heard you..." she groggily moved past Brady, affectionately rustling his hair as she walked by. She padded toward the front door, yawning and rubbing her eyes before forcing the door open.

From the other side of the door, Liz held Terra's world history textbook and a half finished essay written in a messy, masculine scrawl that only belonged to Terra. The door opened, revealing a taller girl with dark bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. She speaks in a slow, scratchy voice. "Hey... Wasn't expecting you, but c'mon..."

Liz steps inside, goes upstairs and drops the textbook in Terra's room. She rushes back down before Terra could even speak, and greets her happily. "Hey! You left your APUSH essay at school, thought I might bring it here, you know, since you have a borderline C in that class..."

"It's APUSH. Everyone's failing APUSH."

"Yeah, but you could at least try."

Brady runs in between the two, hurrying upstairs to watch his favorite show, Dragonball. "School is for noobs!"

Liz gives Terra a look. "See what you teach him?"

"What? He said it, not me."

The two spent the rest of the evening together, after learning that Jenni wouldn't be home until late at night. Liz arranged a sleepover. At about 8:00 in the afternoon, after the sun was set and it was dark out, Terra called Marc.

"Hey man, you wanna come over? We have movies and I just got Gears of War 3, dude."

"Dude, you know I can't, my parents have me chained to the house until tommorrow, I gotta study for finals and shit..."

"Gears. Of. War. 3."

"Ah... You're pushin' it man..."

"I just got the Ripper mod."

"Ok, I'll be there after I get some stuff done... I'll call you when I can be there. Your mom cool with it?"

"Yeah, my moms cool with it. See ya bro."

With that arranged, she stepped back inside. Liz was watching a movie with Brady, who abandoned Dragonball when he smelled the popcorn. An hour passed, and Brady yawned, rubbing his eyes with his hands and curling further into the couch. Terra got up, poking Brady in the side.

"Little man, mom said you had to be in bed by 9... Lil' bro... C'mon, get up kiddo..." She attempted to rustle him from his place on the couch to no avail.

He simply snuggled further into the couch, giving her a pout. "I dun wanna go to bed, Terra, I'm not tired!"

"That why you're yawning?"

He nodded his head yes.

Terra laughed. "Alright, you go upstairs and watch something on my TV, I'll make you some dinner, 'k?"

"Yup!" With that, Brady rushed up the stairs and locked himself in Terra's room, intently watching a marathon of Dragonball.

Liz tapped Terra on the shoulder, asking to use the laptop. Terra said yes, before moving into the kitchen to butcher something edible together for Brady. She wished Marc were here, Marc's food is pretty much the only thing Brady eats. She put some leftovers in the microwave and waited, trying to see if they would explode like they always do.

Liz was in the living room, listening to loud metal with large headphones on. She clicked away on the computer, typing up another chapter of a book she was writing. Terra's phone was sitting next to the laptop, on a loud volume.

The microwave door opened, and Terra reached in with her bare hands, scalding herself and nearly dropping the leftovers. Just then, the phone rang, causing her more discomfort than what she already felt.

Terra picked up the house phone. "Hello?"

"Hello? What is your emergency?" said an unfamiliar, monotone male voice over the line.

"Emergency?" Terra's brow furrowed in confusion. "Uh, I didn't dial 911..."

"This is a return call from 911. Somebody called 911 from this number."

Terra's voice continued with a worried tone. "Well, I didn't call you..."

"We recieved a call from this number. Somebody dialed 911."

"Um, I don't think there's any emergency, I never called 911."

"Are you alone in the house?"

"No, I'm with my friend, and my little brother's upstairs..."

Terra walked hurriedly to the living room. "Liz, did you call 911?"

Liz took her headphones off, looking at Terra like she was crazy. "No, I've been writing this entire time," she said, turning her body to face the other girl.

"I think Brady might've dialed 911 on my phone," she responded, hanging up the phone. "I'm gonna go see if he's been messing around with my phone." She quickly walked down the hallway and ascended up the stairs.

When she got to her room, she found the door half closed. Cautiously, she pushed the door open, seeing a house phone lying in the middle of the room, with Dragonball still playing on her TV.

She walked toward the remote, turning off the TV. There was a heavy silence in the air. "Brady?" she asked, scouring the room with her eyes, too afraid to speak any louder. She checked behind the bed, under the bed, and also in the closet wardrobe.

Terra saw that the adjoining bathroom's door was wide open. She quietly stepped through, attempting to make as little noise as possible. The bright lights were on, illuminating the whole room. A heavy silence also clung in the atmosphere, amplifying her every footstep.

She carefully stepped closer to the middle of the room, trying to see if anything caught her eye. Terra turned around, scouring the room, trying to find a trace of her little brother.

Suddenly, a brown tuft of hair could be seen rising out of the bathtub. Terra stepped closer, beginning to say, "Brady-" but getting cut off at the last second as her brother rose up, covering her mouth before she could say anything.

"Shh! There's someone in the house," he said, terrified.

Downstairs, Liz continued to write her second chapter. She was on a roll. The story was almost writing itself, paragraph after paragraph almost appearing before her eyes. She quickly looked through the past chapter. Her brow furrowed as she found a glaring error in continuity. She focused on her work, trying to rewrite a couple of paragraphs.

She didn't hear Terra's phone next to her buzz and ring, Marc's contact name popping up. The volume on the phone was loud enough to warn the quiet figure coming down the stairs of her presence. The masculine figure walked behind Liz, produced a knife from a pocked, covered her mouth and ran the blade through her throat, cutting off her breathing and preventing her from struggling as she bled out.

"There's what?" Terra whispered loudly.

"There's someone in the house, Terra, I think they crawled in through mom's window, I saw their shadow in the other room," he said, panicked.

"S...S-someone... Could you recognize them?" Terra asked, bewildered, not wanting to believe.

Brady shook his head no.

"O...Ok, I'm gonna go check this out..."

Brady furiously shook his head no, almost yelling out, "No, no no no no, don't leave Terra," but whispering and looking at her with scared eyes.

Terra's eyes were set, focused on finding a solution. "It's ok, you just keep hiding in the tub, I'll be right back, ok? Don't get up until I come back, no matter what happens, stay here."

"Please don't leave me," Brady said, his eyes tearing up a little bit, and Terra put her hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"Hey, hey, trust me, it'll be ok," she said, trying to calm him down to no avail as he continued whimpering. "Trust me, I'll be right back, get down."

Terra walked out of the room, grabbing an iron bar from the open wardrobe. She walked down the hallway, looking left and right for any anomaly that might warn her of an intruder. Her footsteps were soundless, and every noise made by the floorboards were amplified thousand fold from her alert.

Behind her, a second dark figure produced itself from the darkness. He padded along just as soundlessly, but as soon as he hit a creaking floorboard, Terra turned around furiously, shocked at actually seeing another figure. He lunged for her, and she deflected his tackle to the side, hurling him down the stairs. He stopped halfway, swinging a knife at her to prevent from falling any further. Terra swung her iron bar, hitting the knife out of his hands and to the floor below. He swung his arms furiously, trying to hit her, but she kicked him further down the stairs. He pulled her leg, causing her to fall next to him. She punched him, kicked him, kneed and elbowed him until they both landed in a pile on the floor, Terra getting up on her knees and repeatedly slamming her fist into his face, not awaiting responses.

Terra briefly got up, knowing that at this point, the man was too close to unconsciousness to do any harm. She looked around for any signs of damage. Liz was bent over the computer, like she was throwing up.

"Liz?... Liz?" Terra ran over to her, shaking her shoulder. "Liz!" She turned her over, finding that her eyes were still open, her neck slit in half, her face paler than snow. Terra's eyes burned, her heart dropped to the floor. Suddenly, her body felt as if it was on fire, her tears cutting lines through her face. She turned back to the semi-conscious man at the base of the stairs.

She hit him until his face looked like a puddle of blood, until his chance of being remotely conscious was zero. She beat him past that point, until the only thing that made him look human was his clothing. She beat him to the point that if a forensics doctor were to look at his body, it would look like he was run over by a train. She tore his skin, tried to gouge his eyes out, tried to tear him in half at the jaw and almost succeeded. She was so focused on killing this man, slaughtering him, that she didn't hear the footstepts of his companion behind her, reaching around her chest and running a blade into her heart.

The doorbell rang. The man holding the knife stepped carefully toward the door, looking through the hole in the door at the visitor. It was a man who looked to be in his twenties, wearing a black tee, jeans, and work boots. He knocked on the door, yelling toward the inside. "Terra, it's me, Marc, c'mon, I called you, like, half an hour ago," he said, resting against the doorframe.

The man opened the door, hiding the bodies from view and also himself. Marc stepped inside, expecting a prank of some sort. He was grabbed from the side and his throat was slashed in seconds.

((Alright, now to write Terra dying. The other ones are just like this but not.))

Terra ran. She didn't know from what, but she ran. She ran through the halls of a labyrinth like school, not stopping at any opportunity. She had to get to the exit. She didn't know why. But she did.

Things, beings were following the sound of her footsteps, followed the nonexistent scent left behind by her draining life. She continued running, finally reaching a doorway.

She shoved against it, finding it locked. She shook the handle, panicked and hurriedly, until the door burst open. This is when she turned around and saw dark figures, both holding knives.

Terra sprinted as fast as she could away from them, running up a stairwell. She opened the door, sprinting so fast she slipped on the floor, falling but rapidly regaining her step. The creatures sprinted right behind her, brandishing knives.

Her heartbeat resounded loudly in her ears, her lungs burning and her entire body feeling like flame. There was light coming in from the direction she was running in. She briefly attempted to look past the blood coming down through her vision. A doorway illuminated by warm daylight. Above the doorway was an exit sign, beckoning her.

She continued sprinting. She grew tired, but the creatures behind her tore ahead, getting closer by the second.

C'mon, c'mon... She willed her body to run a little faster, sprinting as fast as her legs could take her. She was within feet of the door, her fingers grazing against the steel of the handle....

((I don't know if I'm actually supposed to kill them or at least get them within inches of death. So i'll write the second one))

A hand grabbed her hood, jerking her back and slamming her on the floor. The creatures revealed their faces, hovering over her, inches from her face. They were mutilated faces, with blood pouring from their eyes and mouth, one without a jaw, just muscle and a tongue. They screamed to her, growled and scratched her, and she attempted to fight back but her body was failing her. The first slammed her head back, sending a wave of pain through her skull, and sunk its teeth into her throat, tearing it out from her neck, making her scream inaudibly as it continued to tear her into pieces. Blood and darkness clouded her vision, as her body went numb and her body split in two.

((Alright, martini, they're all dead now, now what?))
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 pm

(( Um. Well that was kinda long. o.o ))

TERRA, MARC, and LIZ: Three tunnels opened up in Terra's house, one above each of the bloodied bodies. In order of their deaths, each teen rose up slowly, a ghostly afterimage of their physical bodies. First Liz, gazing upwards in wonder, Marc, uncharacteristically surprised, and finally Terra. A blonde teenage girl slipped out of the man at the door easily, then helped a second identical girl struggle free from the unconscious body on the floor. "HEY!" they shouted in unison. Liz, momentarily distracted, looked away from the light in confusion. In an instant, the light blinked out and Liz collapsed to the floor. Together the twins repeated the process with Marc and Terra, then dragged the bodies out to the front of the house and loaded them into a shiny Oldsmobile.

An Excerpt from The Daily Telegraph:

"Today, four bodies were found in a suburban home, along with the assumed criminal, Mr. Henry Wotting of nearby Staymes County. Mr. Wotting had just divorced from his wife and lost custody of his two children three months ago. Police do not know the exact details of the tragic triple murder of three local teens and the near-death his brother, but presume Wotting and his brother broke into the house just before Wotting suffered a psychotic breakdown. Evidence of this is shown in the brutal beating of Wotting's brother who was unrecognizable, only identified by his driver's license in his pocket. The only surviving victim is now in a coma in United Hospital, while Wotting has been taken into an asylum for the clinically insane. While being interrogated, Wotting spoke of "voices in his head," and claimed he was forced to commit these murders by a demon who possessed him."

JOSEPH: The fat boy shrugged, waves of chubbiness rippling from his shoulders. "I dunno. No one knows anything. I've been here the longest. All I know is that we're on a train, and the train keeps going forward. We stop once in a while and I can hear shouts, but most of the time, we're just moving along." Again he shrugged. "Most of us are still sleeping, but a couple are awake already." Indeed there were some conscious - ghosts? - scattered around the boxcar. "That's Big Ellie and Little Ellie in the other corner and Abercrombie and Fitch are behind that pile. Blue, Sam I Am, Elf, and Princess are around somewhere. Oh, and the name's Gordon." He stuck out one meaty head in front of Joseph. "Fat Gordon, you mean!" someone shouted from across the car. Gordon went red.

Last edited by Stonewing130 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 pm

What does your character remember themself from their life? (physical feature, maybe character trait)

ALLIE THE OUTCAST SAYS: Hello there! Welcome to Everlost. You've probably just woken up from a long sleep and found yourself scared and confused. Don't worry, everything's going to be okay. Here's some FAQ:

What is Everlost?
Everlost is a world between life and death. If you're stuck here, it means you didn't quite make it to the light.

Why can't I touch anyone or talk to people? Why is the world around me so blurry and faded?
You're dead. Get over it. You're a spirit or what we call an Afterlight because of the faint glow we give off.

It was winter when I died but now it's fall. Why?
All Afterlights sleep for nine months when they cross over. That's how long it takes to be "born" into Everlost.

Why do I sink into the ground if I stay still?
You're a spirit and spirits can walk through walls - and the floor is basically just a wall beneath your feet. We sinkfaster through wood than concrete, dirt, or stone. It's best to stay out of living-world buildings, or you might find yourself sinking to the bottom of the Earth ... There are some solid places called "deadspots." Places that no longer exist, but were loved, or important in some fundamental way, cross over into Everlost, as well as sites of death and beloved objects.

What's this weird coin in my pocket?
Don't lose your coin and don't let anyone take it away from you! That coin will get you where you're going, when you're truly ready to go.

I'm finding myself changing in weird ways. Why?
We are what we remember: If we remember we had big ears, our ears slowly get bigger. If we remember we have freckles, suddenly we're all freckles everywhere. I had a friend who died with a smudge of chocolate on his face. You don't want to know what happened to him ...

I can't remember my name and it's freaking me out!
Unless you're a skinjacker, you'll tend to forget things. Maybe even everything about your life. That's why most Afterlights have nicknames - it's because they can't remember their real names. Skinjackers might take nicknames too, but for entirely different reasons.

I've been hearing a lot about Mary Hightower, and how she can help me. Should I look for her?
Absolutely not! No matter what anyone says, Mary Hightower is NOT your friend - and if you find one of her books, remember you can only believe half of what you read ... the hard part is figuring out which half.
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm

TERRA: Um... Well... I was pretty tall... Uh... Was pretty strong... I was kinda tan... A pretty angry person...

MARC: I was really tall, I know that much. I can't remember much else... Wait! I was pretty built, haha, I know that.

LIZ: Um, well I'm pretty sure I was blonde. I think I was average height. I didn't really have much except that I'm caring.

TERRA: Wait, what is this...? Where am I? What the hell is this?! Explain! WHERE THE HELL AM I?! I NEED TO PEE!
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 pm

(( ... as Chase says: OMIGOD! She died needing to go pee?! That is terrible ... [dies] ))
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:05 pm

(DO SOMETHING WITH MY PEOPLE MARTINI!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
chichi

chichi

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:11 pm

((The forum has gone dormant!!))
Back to top Go down
SilverOtterSage

SilverOtterSage

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Si Senorita!
(That's supposed to be an accented i on the si.., just for clarification.....)
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:38 am

Stephen, you didn't look carefully enough. There's a post for Joseph right under Terra/Marc/Liz's. XP
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:06 pm

((Martini! Respond to Lithium!

Also, can our characters see these FAQs, or what? Because otherwise, why tell them stuff in it...?))
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Everlost   Lost In Everlost - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Everlost
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email :: Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Roleplays Not Created By Katherine-
Jump to: