The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Gruesome Murder By Email

The (un)official roleplay site for members of the GCMBE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Reality (Rebeca)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

This is Reality (Rebeca) Empty
PostSubject: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:40 pm

You stare through the one way glass as Twiggy enters with a girl you've never seen before. She's small and run down looking. Actually, they both are, but you've come to expect that from Twiggy.

You first met Twiggy three years ago. You were both born and bred street rats, not as affected by the nuclear winter as some of the more privilaged city members. Actually, you thought the resulting mutations were kind of cool. Still, food and shelter had been growing steadily harder to obtain. When Twiggy had seen you beat the shit out of a merchant and had begun blabbering about a reistance group that would not only give you access to food and weapondry, but let you kill those in charge, you were game.

Ever since that day, this hide out has been the place you've called home. It's actually kind of cool, like an under ground fortress. A few new members have come and gone, but she's been the only constant, as far as you can tell. Sure, she has that boyfriend of hers, whatshisface, but you generally ignore him. He's strong and all, but he used to be a scholar. He's adjusted well enough to his new life, but you doubt he can ever become a true rebel. It's a hard job. Most people die.

So who the heck is this new girl? Twiggy seems to worship the ground she walks on, to be honest. Is this that Chichi girl Twiggy insists is from another version of Earth? ... ok, that's jsut stupid. Still, maybe you should go say hi?

Just then, you hear someone knock on the door. Charles came back just before Twiggy, so you know it can't be him...
Do you...?

A. go meet the new girl,
B. answer the door,
C. or ignore the world and go to bed?
Back to top Go down
https://cgmbe.forumotion.com
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:43 pm

B) Its common courtesy. I mean c'mon, it'd be stupid just to leave them there, thats just rude.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 pm

You open the door to see two scruffy teens. Dude, is this newbie day or something?

“What do ya want?!” you demand.

The shorter one responds with, “well, a place to stay might be nice. We got separated from our group earlier, and…” Suddenly the girl is behind you.

“Kevin! Martin!” she exclaims happily. Then her face turns doubtful.

“Er, Twiggy…?” she calls out, looking slightly confused.

“Mm?” Twiggy responds around the power bar she’s shoved in her mouth. Then she notices Kevin.

“Aw, fuck, not you again!” Her gun is out in a moment. Martin takes a quick step back, looking nervous, but the girl pulls him through the door with her. Kevin glares at all of you.

“Will you just let me explain?!” he demands.
Do you…?

a. vouch for him
b. vouch against him
c. or leave?
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:18 pm

C) I dun like confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:22 pm

You start to turn around and walk away when the new girl begins to talk.

"Look," she says, "I know his track record isn't exactly so clean... but Twiggy, he did help Martin. And he seemed nice. And well, you yourself said he was only helping Max because he probably had to..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" you wheel around, furious, "this kid was working with Max?!" You glare at this Kevin kid, who is starting to look nervous. Well, good. Let him be nervous. Working with Max... working with the scum of the earth... with the richest, nastiest, werewolf bastard you've ever seen... you tremble, remembering the kids he killed... after he was done "enjoying" them... you feel sick to your stomach.
Do you...?

a. run off,
b. beat the shit out of this Kevin kid,
c. or stay to listen to his explanation?
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:34 pm

C) but ly give him 30 seconds to explain. By the way, I like to skip numbers when I'm mad.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"Look here, you little..." you can't even think of a word bad enough to express your fury, so you continue on, "you have less than 30 seconds to explain. I suggest you get talking!"

-Not done, waiting for Kevin to respond-
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:48 pm

[insert random comment] that was a total gwen cooper (from torchwood) moment! Cool [end random comment]
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:05 am

Confusion ((... actually, it was a Rebeca moment. She said that's what she does when angry, so.))
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Leave it to you to relate what I say to a Dr. Who spinoff.
Back to top Go down
Stonewing130

Stonewing130

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:00 pm

(( Fee hee. I couldn't resist. The episode was just so epic. Cool ))
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:32 pm

::huffs::

Goddamn it Kevin. I wanna do something. Anything. I'm bored as fuck man.
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:36 pm

ITS BEEN THIRTY FUCKING SECONDS. I WILL BEAT THE EVERLIVING PISS OUT OF HIM.
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Kevin seems ready to explain, but everyone keeps talking over and interrupting him until he finally loses it.

"Will you people just listen to me?!" he roars. You stare at him. Wow. Didn't realize the kid had it in him.

"Look. Yes, I sided with Max. But I never had a choice about it! I came here just like the rest of you did, from Earth. And I was lost, and I was alone, and I had no money, no items, no hope of survival. Max came up to me and told me that if I agreed to help him, he would save me. Of course I said yes! So he gave me a place to stay, clean clothes, and some money for food and told me he would come get me when he needed me. And then he did come. He told me that three more people had entered the city, people like me. He said that they would be with a young woman. He said she went by Twiggy, and that she was going to try to kidnap them and sell them! Of course I tried to get them away from her! What the hell else was I supposed to do?!" He finally stops talking, staring out at the crowd as if pleading with them.

"So," he slowly adds, "you all keep going on about how evil Max is, but I've seen no proof. All I know is that... is that... I didn't do anything wrong!"
Do you...?

a. aopligize,
b. call bull,
c. or make sure he's safe?
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:57 pm

C) and apologize. I'm not sure how to aopligize.XP
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:12 am

D'X why is not going? Oh, I is sad nao... T.T sad face
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:09 pm

Before you can respond, Martin intervenes.

"Max attacked me," Martin says bluntly, "when I was in the forest, he forced me to go home with him. Then I blacked out. That's why my clothes were all torn!"

Then the boy wanders off, with Chichi close behind. Kevin pales and you realize that Twiggy seems to have left, as well, leaving you alone with the kid. You grit your teeth and suck it up.

"Look, kid," you sigh, "I still don't trust you, and I sure as heck don't like you. But... well, I guess first thing's first. Let's make sure you're safe. Max won't follow you here, will he? He can't track you? You're not bound to obey him, or something?" You pause, wondering if you should apoligize. Then Charles runs in. He eyes the both of you.

"Oh fucking-... Dude, I was just starting to fix things!"
Do you...?

A. Storm off,
B. Or wait to hear Kevin's reaction?
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 pm

A. not mah shit anymoar
Back to top Go down
Girl, Interrupted
Admin
Girl, Interrupted

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Without waiting for an answer, you storm off in the opposite direction. You make it back to your room and slam the door behind you. Can't these losers just fight crime like normal people?! Why do they have to make things so damn complicated?!

Well, fine. If the kid is bugged, then so be it. You'll get out of here alive, somehow or another, and you bet Twiggy will with her new pet, too. Charles... well, screw Charles. And screw the new kid, and screw the other new kid...
Do you...?

A. sleep,
B. start preparing for an ambush,
C. or leave the base to go fight crime and shit?
Back to top Go down
LazyLongboard

LazyLongboard

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:02 pm

B will lead to A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Reality (Rebeca)   This is Reality (Rebeca) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Reality (Rebeca)
Page 1 of 1